Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (chrisk)      Join Date: Mar 2011       10-19-2011, 8:06 PM Reply   
Hi all, I just recently started coming around these boards and I'm excited about all of the information on here.

To get to the point, my name is Chris and I'm a senior at the University of Missouri. I will be graduating in May with a degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. Like most students my age, I'm right in the middle of my job search. I've made boating and watersports my passion and lifestyle and I would love to turn that into an occupation after graduation. So, if there are any boat manufacturers, vendors, wake/ski companies, and/or dealers lurking around here that may have an entry level position available please feel free to contact me anytime.

I'm open to positions all across the field of marketing, from sales, to e-marketing, to special events coordination, etc. Thank you for your time guys!

chris dot d.kuecker@gmail.com
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       10-30-2011, 7:20 PM Reply   
If you know someone interested in an internship in Costa Rica...?!
Old     (chrisk)      Join Date: Mar 2011       11-01-2011, 2:18 PM Reply   
Well I'd be silly to not be interested in working around wakeboarding in Costa Rica! I'd love to hear more information!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            11-01-2011, 3:59 PM Reply   
Wish i could do another internship. Too late in the game for that! But if i were a college student still, Id be all over that Costa Rica! Ive seen some of his pics
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       11-03-2011, 7:07 AM Reply   
Hey Chrisk, I'll send you an email today!
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       11-07-2011, 9:07 AM Reply   
Did you receive it?
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-15-2011, 4:34 PM Reply   
Sander I am only a Sophomore in college studying Business Communications at Arizona State. I would be interested in an internship in Costa Rica. My email is brocschall@yahoo.com
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       11-16-2011, 6:44 AM Reply   
Hola Broc, thanks for your message! I'll shoot you an email later today. Off to the lake now!
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-16-2011, 8:01 PM Reply   
Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.