Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-02-2006, 6:16 PM Reply   
Gid -- Thanks again for the pulls today!! Had a blast as usual, and I appreciate the offer to ride today.....Too many dune rides kept me out of the water WAY too long!!

Robert -- Good to see you again.......I'm gonna land that backroll first!! (you have only until I can walk, for practice time...)

Chuck -- As usual, thanks for the water show, and the help... Now I'm MOTIVATED to land that roll!!!!! 4 5ths down, 1 5th to go!!!
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-02-2006, 8:49 PM Reply   
I had a blast---thanks for including me, who could ask for more? Great bunch of guys in the boat and awesome conditions!!
Gid--the flying Korean always kills it! Rob--so close on that backroll, if you hadn't gotten cold and tired, you's have landed one clean, next time for sure! And what can I say about Joe? He get the most improved rider award!! haddn't seen you ride in a while, I was impressed from the first hit!!! Keep it up!!!Veterans watch out! Cali has some oldies, but goodies! Can't wait for next time!
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-04-2006, 9:27 AM Reply   
Good times guys!
Too bad the water conditions sucked.
Joe, hope the ankle heals soon and Chuck, you rock it on that roam.
Rob, no comment.
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-04-2006, 11:48 AM Reply   
Well, good news for Rob.....My ankle is fractured , so he has more time to practice!

The good news is, the doc said I can probably surf if the leg stays dry, once the ortho guy is done with it (Fri) !....Guess I'll have to settle for being the flag holdin' eye candy until further notice ..........Oh well, back to the t.v. room...Where are my bon-bons?!!

(Message edited by clubjoe on December 04, 2006)
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-07-2006, 12:50 PM Reply   
Joe - that sucks man. I hope you heal up soon. good to hear you are out riding still. did you guys ride at BV, or down at castaic or pyramid? I was hoping to make a day trip up to BV some time in the next few weeks. it has been ages since I have been there. hope all is well. (get healed!)

Thomas
Old     (rob_c)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-07-2006, 10:24 PM Reply   
Good times, good times.
Joe, talk about a gimme, it's in the bag now!
Chuck, thanks for all the coaching and insirationl riding.
Gid, your Korean
Old     (rob_c)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-07-2006, 10:29 PM Reply   
Good times, good times.
Joe, talk about a gimme, it's in the bag now!
Chuck, thanks for all the coaching and insirationl riding.
Gid, your Korean?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-07-2006, 10:31 PM Reply   
Joe,

That sucks! I am guessing it did NOT happen at work. Bummer! Hope it is an easy one to heal up. I am sure you don't mind a small vacation from work anyway. Hope everything else is good.

BTW - I still have that trench-coat thing of yours. Let's get together sometime and I can get it back to you. I should be passing thru your town Christmas eve in the very early AM. Maybe I can drop it off or something. Let me know.

Have some Bon Bon's for me. Wow! They still make those? Old fart!
Old     (rob_c)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-07-2006, 10:41 PM Reply   
Chuck,I don't know what insirationl means but I meant inspirational.

Gid, your Korean?
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-10-2006, 6:42 PM Reply   
Thomas-- I guess this is what I get for tryin' to keep up with the Rob-zez.......It was at B/V, and I came up short on the backroll...Lemmee know when ur lookin' to get up here! I may be outta bindings for a bit, but I don't need an ankle to drive! I'd be all too happy to pull ya around, as usual......

Rob-- Don't relax, cuz I'll be at it as soon as I can strap muh boots on!!

Buzz!!! -- Keep me posted when ur passin' through... If I can squeeze you into my busy busy social schedule maybe you can get lunch outta it! Or.........some pulls to hold you till you reach your destination.....see you soon!

Chuck-- I should be available for flag girl duties if you guys need a third during the week.....

(Message edited by clubjoe on December 10, 2006)