Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2012, 1:18 AM Reply   
DISCLAIMER: These videos were sponsored by Tige and have the tige logo on them, if that offends you don't watch.

I have NOTHING to do with the judging, but I have been watching a bunch of MyWake videos and some of these blew my mind. Amazing what a great rider can do when they choose the wake and the conditions.

First, Inland Surfer & Centurion Boats rider Keenan Flegel. This is an unedited 2 min run, and its amazing. Check out the air 360 he does, most of the time I see an air 3, much of the rotation is not done in the air. Not this one, seriously amazing run.

Liquid Force & Tige Boats rider Chase Hazen has a great run with the usual Chase altitude. But check out the Fish jump at 15 and 1:30 ish. I showed it to Chris Kinsey and he said Chase inspires the fish to get air, gave me a good laugh.

Airbaze and Centurion Boats rider Rebecca Ort has a great stand up run IMHO. Check out the surf style 720 done with ease, and the stalled surface reverses.

OK, not the greatest run but my partner in crime is cursed at comps, even mywake. But he had a good run behind the Z3, and its funny, you hear our whole family cheering for the simplest of things. We were just excited that he got the 180, and so that meant we were getting IN-N-OUT for dinner.

Lastly, you may want to skip this, but I can't. Jessica rarely surfs over 30 seconds without falling. I gave her a pep talk for doing the mywake run and she just nailed it, all of a sudden just started wake surfing for several minutes. She was surfing for a minute before this run started. This kid wasn't supposed to walk or talk and I can't help being proud.

OK, thats all for wakesurfing, but just one more. This is wake boarding, and Harley Clifford, wow.

Lots of other great stuff, but I had to share these.

Last edited by ragboy; 06-01-2012 at 1:25 AM. Reason: typo