Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-24-2010, 12:38 PM Reply   
who all is going to playing this year?

May I add that the raffle was insane last year

April 25th

Shawn Watson will be there as well.

The Wakesports Charity Golf Event is BACK! It’s time to put on those spikes and head to the links. We will be having our 2nd annual Charity golf tournament and want you to be a part of the festivities. The charity we are working with is Outreach for Humanity, to learn more visit www.outreach4humanity.org.

The date is Sunday, April 25th at Riverwalk Golf Club again. There is plenty of great raffle prizes to win, from wakeboard gear to golf clubs. We will be stepping it up this year with not only having a fabulous boat to give away for a hole in one but also a Chevy TRUCK!!! And a Super Air Nautique will be given away to another hole in one. So get your calendars marked.

For more info, check out:

http://golf.wakesports.com/
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-30-2010, 11:47 AM Reply   
Glen,

I have not hit a ball in years, but being boatless, and soon to be truckless, I may give it a shot. I have had so much crappy luck lately, that the hole-in-one pretty much has to be mine! Everyone else should probably not even try. j/k, my luck sucks. I would probably clock myself in the ankle if I tried to hit a ball. Just my life lately.

Great event and a great cause. I may try and make it down just for the cause. Come on people. Get down there and hang with the cool peeps!