Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    persyus            08-28-2003, 3:18 PM Reply   
I have a 03 byerly 137 biolite that cracked. I don't have the receipt any more. Am I screwed or is there anything else i can do? Can anyone send me a copy of a receipt?

thanks,
brandon
Old    trickskisrock            08-28-2003, 3:41 PM Reply   
as long as you have a good boardshop in the area, you shouldn't be screwed at all. Obviously, your board can't be more than a year old if its an 03. Therefore the warranty should be fine. I've had a few boards warrantied by hyperlite and never needed the receipt.
Old    jakeman            08-28-2003, 3:53 PM Reply   
won't the place u bought it from take it back?

they need to guarantee the warranty
did u crack it hittin a slider?

my friend dropped my one time and split it open=I was pissed=cost me $80 to repair

take it to a surf shop
good luck

late/jake
Old    trickskisrock            08-28-2003, 4:00 PM Reply   
oh yeah, I forgot one important thing. I don't think the warranty is voided if you hit sliders or anything else.
Old    persyus            08-28-2003, 5:28 PM Reply   
nope, no sliders, just standard riding... :-( does it have to be the board shop where it was bought? i got the board as a present, so i'm not sure where it was bought, and i'm quite certain it will be far away :-( Thanks for the info though!
Old    norcal_99            08-28-2003, 5:32 PM Reply   
How long does the warranty last?
Is it only a year, or longer?

Old    wakeboardjo            08-28-2003, 7:08 PM Reply   
call the factory and they will take care of it for you i bet
Old    trickskisrock            09-02-2003, 3:35 PM Reply   
usually chain stores are a little more picky about warranting items without a receipt. You can try it though. If there's a local hyperlite store around you though its usually a little easier to get done. Otherwise just call the factory direct.
Old    chester            09-02-2003, 8:36 PM Reply   
CALL HYPERLITE DIRECTLY
toll free - 800.938.4040
phone - 425.885.3505
Old     (ktm250)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-03-2003, 6:04 AM Reply   
call Maeghan @ Trinity...she took care of one for another guy on this web site that didn't buy it from her...no questions asked.
888-9-trinity