Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old    stoked409            08-21-2006, 3:20 PM Reply   
06 PS3 141

Like a proud parent we’ve been bragging about the incredibly insane skills that Phillip Soven possesses. Countless podium placements and years of creating moves that escape our imagination have said it better than we ever could. His competitive technical abilities have finally been captured in the shaping room and put into his official pro model. Finally a board that can keep up with this monster of a rider, the PS3 offers you a 3-stage rocker that pops big enough for a whirly-dick, yet is fast enough to carry any maneuver into the flats. The lifted rail line allows the freak in you to spin with the confidence people will envy. You’ll never want to stop. As if that wasn’t enough the twin slots set between the warped molded in fins produce the speed you crave. Hold on and try to keep up with an edge that grabs you by the ankles and won’t let go. What else did you expect from this punk?

Punk Rocker -aggressive 3 stage rocker for explosive pop hand shaped to fill the need for speed, Punk. Fast paced hard hitting rocker that’s out to make a statement. A pioneer of aggressive rocker that has a style of its own.

Double Inside Single Concave–DISC Hull -provides lift and generates speed while breaking water on impact. Proper structure for cushioned, pillow soft landings

Tip Exiting Slots -channels water away in the proper direction. Generates speed while keeping you pointed in the right direction

Warped Molded In Fins -as they grow towards the tail they get sharper and warp inward. The end result is a loose feel when in neutral that generates relentless hold as you edge.

Upload
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-21-2006, 3:27 PM Reply   
Point being?

Oh I get it, Punk Rocker. Yeah that was a clever play on words, hooray LF. We are now that much more core.
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-21-2006, 3:28 PM Reply   
I have to be honest... I'm confused
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2006, 3:33 PM Reply   
Stop posting just to post. IMO, it's getting old reading your posts every five minutes. Welcome to wakeworld, but wear it out, your old enough, act like it. You act like a 15 YO that's never seen .

First you cant cut toe side, then your bro can't get up, now you brag about how sick a PS3 is???

OK dude, you're cool, we accept you as part of our group, now blend in.
Old     (fifitrixabelle)      Join Date: May 2004       08-21-2006, 3:37 PM Reply   
Wait, did he post 37 times in 1 day??? Oh, no you didn't??
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2006, 3:37 PM Reply   
Oh I forgot to add, you asked if boarding behind a tower was that big of diffrence.

Question, question, question, question, This board is sick.

Dude you are beginner. yah it's sick, so are 20 other boards, 150 diffrent at your level.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-21-2006, 3:54 PM Reply   
I heard the 07 Natural is sick. Make a post about it, please!
Old    stoked409            08-21-2006, 4:01 PM Reply   
guys im truely sorry...i just got some big airs the last session and now i wanna learn everything about the sport.

sorry i posted too much...

ill chill...
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-21-2006, 4:03 PM Reply   
Upload

Here you go Aden...
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2006, 4:03 PM Reply   
don't you guys feel bad now?
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-21-2006, 4:05 PM Reply   
Stoked, it's cool. The name explains everything.

and Hahn. Are you kidding me?? That looks AWESOME. But at the same time, it looks like its an 06 Natural spraypainted silver. Either way, I love it.
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2006, 4:06 PM Reply   
"don't you guys feel bad now?"

NO, just ride, don't post. I'm just playa hate'n cause I haven't ridden in almost a year
Old     (ballsdeep)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-21-2006, 4:21 PM Reply   
Stoked- Keep posting man. Your enthusiasm is bada$$. By this time next year you will have 13,505 posts at the rate you are going.
Old     (ballsdeep)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-21-2006, 4:29 PM Reply   
Stoked reminds me of John Travolta's character in 'phenonemon'. I think thats the name of it.
Old    stoked409            08-21-2006, 4:50 PM Reply   
dude, that is one sick board!!

what the heck is that? cwb
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2006, 4:54 PM Reply   
07 O'brien natural. It was sent back from the future
Old    westcanadian            08-21-2006, 4:56 PM Reply   
It reminds me a phatty silver Cadillac
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-21-2006, 4:58 PM Reply   
Stoked, you might want to consider changing your handle grip. from a waterskiing grip to a wakeboarding one. It also looks as if your using an old ski rope in your profile pic. If so look into a spectra line or a nonstretch rope for even more "Big Air"

Ride on!
Old    stoked409            08-21-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
heck yeah bro....

yeah my buddy likes to ski, but im trying to get him up on the wakeboard..

i had big plans with my student loan i was suppose to get today, but it all got shot down when my appeal got denied...

going up to school to fight it tomorrow..

i wante my 1900$ i was going to get a vest, bindings, a new rope, and maybe a new board..

sniff sniff...

its not over yet, i dont give up easy!
Old    alanp            08-21-2006, 7:13 PM Reply   
my first boat cost less than 1900 bucks. it was awesome too