Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    oldschool            02-17-2003, 5:58 AM Reply   
Am I the only person who searches this discussion board before asking a question???

WTF!!! You could probably cut the size of this board in half if people weren't so lazy.

I see at least 4 ballast postings asking several questions and they are all answered in just one of them. Search people....search!!!
Old     (g_miller)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-17-2003, 5:20 PM Reply   
WTF Craig!! Some of us dont do "computer crap" for a living. So we might only have a few minutes here and there to spend on the computer. "Lazy" is what I get called by my wife when I sit on my ass in front of the computer instead of taking care of work and stuff around the house. Lighten up a little, we're all on this forum for the same reason, to learn and talk to others who share a love for the sport of wakeboarding.

Greg
Old    xtigeman            02-17-2003, 10:20 PM Reply   
Strict adherence to such a rule would eliminate all posting. I think I have seen just about every topic since 1998 when Ed Harmon's board was linked to this web site. Anyway, repeat posting is good in that poeple's idea, comments and knowledge evolve over time.
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-17-2003, 10:43 PM Reply   
Welcome the newbies. You were one once.
Old     (noneya)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2003, 7:31 AM Reply   
This has been discussed before
Old    oldschool            02-18-2003, 7:47 AM Reply   
Oh sorry, I forgot that searching is a skill acquired with years of computer use.
Old     (rkg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-18-2003, 7:53 AM Reply   
And this topic has been brought up before too!!! Search for it and put a new post in. It will then rise to the top for all to see. Instead of that, your created a new post slamming others for doing the same. Hello pot, meet the kettle.
Old     (sandbag)      Join Date: May 2002       02-18-2003, 8:00 AM Reply   
I search sometimes.
But I think each post has its own flavor.
Thats how we all get to know eachother.
Some threads get off topic and friends are made
during the post.
Also, if I post a question about ballast
you may reply and say "Hey Sandy, I only
live 15 miles from you, why don't we get together?
I could give you a hand."
Each post is different in its own way.

How's that for a hallmark moment? <sniff>
Old     (cs1094)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-18-2003, 8:20 AM Reply   
Gotta love people who bitch and moan about every little thing. Its all good. ITS ALL GOOD. I bet you could cut this board in half if you removed all people flaming about what makes them mad.
Old    chris_hargis            02-18-2003, 12:05 PM Reply   
People who need people are the happiest people in the world. Hey, I may be onto something here, maybe I could write a song like that? I ran a search on here and did not find any lyrics like that on here.
Old    swass            02-18-2003, 12:13 PM Reply   
What is with the militant rule enforcement lately?

I hope I don't sound like such an overbearing ass when I give people grief for their grammar.
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-18-2003, 12:34 PM Reply   
Screw the search. Opinions change and evolve. If we relied on only past information, how does anything new happen??
Old     (sandbag)      Join Date: May 2002       02-18-2003, 12:47 PM Reply   
Best point of this post!
Good call S Dub
Old     (ofwc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-18-2003, 7:25 PM Reply   
Hey Sandy, I only live 15 miles from you, why don't we get together?
Old     (bob)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-18-2003, 7:42 PM Reply   
hell yes you do SWASS , leeve mi gramar alon
Hey how are the mountains, i just got back from north carolina-snowboarding of course, i cant remember did you say you snowboard or not? If so your legs should be in great shape for the summer. Just 2 days was enough for me. I think that is worse then wakeboarding.
Old    matt_dettman            02-18-2003, 10:18 PM Reply   
Swass,

We need not go far on these boards to see our property tax dollars at work!

Matt
Old     (faceplant409)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-19-2003, 12:05 AM Reply   
Swass, classic profile pic!!!
Pat
Old     (sandbag)      Join Date: May 2002       02-19-2003, 5:14 PM Reply   
Funny Brad.
When's the vlx gonna be done?
give us the countdown!
You gotta here my stereo man, lets do
one for your new baby.
Old     (ofwc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-19-2003, 5:30 PM Reply   
Sandy,

I got your email. I've been meaning to call, but I just haven't gotten around to it...

The VLX is due the first week in March, but I expect the tower will show up some time later. It's a low profile Swoop, so it was a special order.

I just ordered the stock JBL head unit with 4 Infinity speakers. The price seemed fair after the discount, and I didn't want to be without tunes altogether.

I'd like to add a sub and tower speakers, and I've seen what you've done with your Toyota on another post. I'd like to do the install myself, with a little help, of course.

I cant wait!!!
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-19-2003, 8:38 PM Reply   
this thread got hijacked. that's poetic, man.
Old     (sandbag)      Join Date: May 2002       02-21-2003, 8:11 AM Reply   
nah, we're done.
Phone calls are still
good way to communicate!
Old    swass            02-28-2003, 6:52 AM Reply   
Snowboard? I would not associate myself with such knuckle-draggin' riff raff.

I prefer the highly refined and dignified sport of SKIING.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-28-2003, 11:06 AM Reply   
I hope this is classic Swass sarcasm, skiing is for wieners
Old    swass            02-28-2003, 11:10 AM Reply   
Indeed it twas. But I am a weiner.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-28-2003, 11:37 AM Reply   
Good, good. Oh and be rest assured, you don't have to give people grief for their grammar to sound like an overbearing ass.
Old    swass            02-28-2003, 11:38 AM Reply   
Allllrighty, then!

I'm sure there are many who share your sentiment.
Old    leggester            02-28-2003, 12:27 PM Reply   
Skiing? Wieners?

Hmmm, seems to me I've never noticed that skiers ever needed a MAN MADE chute to pop through, unlike the poor baby snoboarders
Old    supraboarder            03-02-2003, 7:50 PM Reply   
I agree Craig. I can see if someone has a question specific to their own life, but generric questions should be searched first.