Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (FloppyRider)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-15-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
Anyone who's looking for a pull on a new lake and wants to ride just let me know. Its hard to find riders in my town
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-18-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
and what town would that be??
Old     (FloppyRider)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-19-2010, 12:53 PM Reply   
In Inverness.... as soon as the turn puke turns into 75 in Wild Wood. you head west on HW 44 and you can't miss the lakes... about 10 to 15 min off the exit
Old     (mxflyer281)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-23-2010, 4:57 AM Reply   
You wouldn't happen to be riding this sunday would you?
Old     (FloppyRider)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 7:49 AM Reply   
yeah... I ride all weekend long.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-26-2010, 8:27 AM Reply   
I might be up for making the trek next weekend as I need to drop my boat off in Orlando. Also you are always welcome to come down to Tampa to ride.
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-27-2010, 6:59 AM Reply   
Are just avg. riders welcome. I dont shred but I can ride and have plenty of boat driving exp. and like DeeCee said your welcome in Tampa. I got room for you anytime you want..although it sounds like you have a pretty nice setup where you are.
Old     (FloppyRider)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-27-2010, 12:36 PM Reply   
I'm always up for riding with new people... sounds good. e-mail me your info and ill send you mine. maybe next week we can set something up and I'll head out there
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-27-2010, 4:53 PM Reply   
kkollo@verizon.net.
DeeCee let me know if you head up that way maybe we could hook up and ride together. I am not real familar with that area so it would be cool to ride with someone who does.
Again guys I dont ride near the level you guys do. I am still learning but I love to get out and have fun and enjoy watching better riders.FYI I only have stock ballast in my boat just I have never felt the need for more at my level.. well I did add some for surfing. but I dont really do much of that.
Old     (mxflyer281)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-29-2010, 1:44 PM Reply   
Hey sorry man got tied up this weekend didn't even get out in my own boat but if your going out this weekend hit me up an email it's linked to my phone so i check it more often then getting on here its Mxflyer281@aim.com