Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2013, 12:41 PM Reply   
Give it a rest, no one got screwed, there are plenty of plays every game where the ref miss calls or make poor calls. it goes both ways. the favoritism argument only started cause it was inferred there was some kind of conspiracy to not call anything on the Hawks which is just a bunch of BS.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2013, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCPMike0663 View Post
As a big time 49er fan I thought I would throw in my two cents. The Hawks should just admit they got beat. No big deal they got beat by a top five team by two points, on the road, coming off a short week. No shame in that. There complaining is very annoying but they are still the super bowl favorite.

As a Niner fan all this game did was give us hope that they can still reach the super bowl. The outlook is still not good. Probably going to have to win three road games including games in New Orleans and Seattle. If they accomplish this they deserve to win the super bowl.

Seattle fans need to relax any sane Niner fan would gladly change places with you as the play offs approach. Seattle won some close games that have put them in great position (Tampa bay, ST Louis) the niners lost their close games ( carolina and new Orleans) and that is difference in play off seeding that in the end makes the road much easier for the Hawks.

Saying all this I hate the Hawks more then any team in the league but they are set up well.
I don't think that anyone is arguing who won. Hawks got beat and it is that simple; no complaining about that.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-11-2013, 1:50 PM Reply   
Nice work Darren

I won't speak for everybody but I for one know we got beat and said as much earlier. We should have won that game but we got outplayed in the final 3 minutes. We usually shine in those minutes but we didn't do the little things we needed to stop the Niners. I'm not lamenting this loss as long as the Hawks learn from it. Not to mention, every team for the past nine years who won the Super Bowl lost a game in December.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-11-2013, 2:17 PM Reply   
Hawks and Niners have built their teams the right way. Strong offensive lines and good defense... winning the line of srimmage. It's still really the key to success when you get deep into the playoffs. Really irks me because that's the way the Skins used to win. Three Super Bowl wins with average QBs (Theismann, Williams and Rypien) and great offensive lines. That's right... Rypien.

I remember so many times the Skins got the ball with 7-8 minutes left in the 4th with a small lead. The game was over. We'd run out the clock. Man it pisses me off.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-11-2013, 3:09 PM Reply   

Not NFL, but something I found funny.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-11-2013, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
It's funny that Seattle thinks they got REFed. Take for example, this play where #41 plays Crabtree with his back turned as the ball arrives. Total blatant pass interference that should have put the 49ers 1st and goal at the 7 yard line. No call was made.
Missed/ignored calls go both ways. Seriously.

The thing that really cracks me up though, is how much whining 9er fans did last year over Boldin. Complaining about how he held on every play... was such a cheap shot artist. Now he does the same crap for them, and he's God's gift to SF football. Oh, but Sherman is a dirtbag. Give me a break.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2013, 4:26 PM Reply   
^^That's awesome!! Looks like Brandon Browner. How long is Boldin's contract? He'd fit in perfect on the Hawks.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-11-2013, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^That's awesome!! Looks like Brandon Browner. How long is Boldin's contract? He'd fit in perfect on the Hawks.
Ha! Boldin could never replace Browner! Too old. Too slow. Too short. And not mean enough. Which is hilarious considering that Browner isn't even our best Safety.

Also, the Saban gif is great. It's the water bottle. the water bottle makes it perfect.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2013, 9:00 PM Reply   
Pretty sure that is Jeremy Lane getting tossed around... Browner is done as a Seahawks, he's injured and being suspended by the league and his contract is up at the end of the season = so long. besides he is nothing but trouble anyways, someone else please take that guy!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-11-2013, 10:12 PM Reply   
It's possible that Browner is done. However, he's appealing the suspension and a lot of people believe he has a strong case. He's already turned down one deal offered by the league. If he were healthy, he'd be practicing right now... and he's trying to be back to full-go in practice as early as next week. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in as early as the Rams game to close out the season.

If the NFL does decide to try and stick him with something, he's already said he's planning to take legal action... which would likely mean an injunction... which would allow him to keep playing. Frankly, at this point I fully expect to see him in the playoffs.

Depending on the exact outcome of everything, he'll still be in a weakened negotiating position with the team (or with any other teams) next season... so there's a possibility that the Hawks may end up re-signing him cheap.
Personally, I like Browner... but I don't think he's done that much this season. Certainly not enough to guarantee him a spot next year. Especially conisidering the depth in the secondary.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2013, 3:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
It's possible that Browner is done. However, he's appealing the suspension and a lot of people believe he has a strong case. He's already turned down one deal offered by the league. If he were healthy, he'd be practicing right now... and he's trying to be back to full-go in practice as early as next week. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in as early as the Rams game to close out the season.

If the NFL does decide to try and stick him with something, he's already said he's planning to take legal action... which would likely mean an injunction... which would allow him to keep playing. Frankly, at this point I fully expect to see him in the playoffs.

Depending on the exact outcome of everything, he'll still be in a weakened negotiating position with the team (or with any other teams) next season... so there's a possibility that the Hawks may end up re-signing him cheap.
Personally, I like Browner... but I don't think he's done that much this season. Certainly not enough to guarantee him a spot next year. Especially conisidering the depth in the secondary.
At least we know what kind of people you like. Drug addicts! Read into it what you will,but he will receive his full suspension if his appeal isn't accepted.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2013, 4:02 AM Reply   
WEEK 15 PICKS

THURSDAY @ 8:30

SD @ DEN - BRONCOS at home.Peyton may even tie Tom Bradys 2007 TD record this week.
SUNDAY @ 1:00

WAS @ ATL - The loser bowl. Falcons at home. RGIII on the bench,keep it warm.
SF @ TB - 49ers on the road.
SEA @ NYG - I'll take Seattle on the road,but i wouldn't be surprised if the Giants win this one.
CHI @ CLE - Browns at home. They have a defense.
HOU @ IND - Colts at home.
BUF @ JAC - Jaguars at home.
NE @ MIA - Patriots on the road.
PHI @ MIN- No AP,I'll take the Eagles on the road.

SUNDAY @ 4:05 PM

KC @ OAK - CHIEFS on the road.
NYJ @ CAR - Panthers at home.

SUNDAY @ 4:25PM

ARI @ TEN - Cardinals on the road. They're getting tuned up for Seattle.
NO @ STL - Saints on the road.
GB @ DAL - Cowboys bounce back at home. Defense plays better in the dome.

SUNDAY @ 8:30 PM

CIN @ PIT - Bengals are too much for Steelers. Bengals on the road.

MONDAY @ 8:30PM

BAL @ DET - LIONS at home.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2013, 7:15 AM Reply   
Seattle @ NY - Seattle : I'm thinking the game will look a lot like the Atlanta game.

San Fran @ Tampa - Tampa : San Fran had a huge win last week but they're pretty beat up from it. Tampa has been kicking butt and taking names lately.

Arizona @ Tennessee - Tennessee squeaks it out at home.

New Orleans @ St. Louis - St. Louis just doesn't have the talent to hold them off.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-12-2013, 7:58 AM Reply   
The Rangers just selected Russell Wilson in the rule 5 draft ��

Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Selected in MLB Rule 5 Draft by Texas Rangers (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/19EDJdm
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-12-2013, 11:29 AM Reply   
Since I crushed Bobby last week, I'll give this another go.
WEEK 15 PICKS

THURSDAY @ 8:30

SD @ DEN - Broncos by at least three scores
SUNDAY @ 1:00

WAS @ ATL - Falcons in a blowout. Skins are about as dysfunctional as it gets.
SF @ TB - After riding high the 49ers will lose to the Bucs.
SEA @ NYG - Hawks win with the run game and three INT via Manning.
CHI @ CLE - Da Bears although this game will be tougher than beating the Cowboys.
HOU @ IND - Colts in a blowout.
BUF @ JAC - Bills by 3.
NE @ MIA - Miami tries to bully the Pats but Brady wins another one on the last drive. Pats.
PHI @ MIN- Eagles win again and move closer to clinching the NFC East.

SUNDAY @ 4:05 PM

KC @ OAK - KC
NYJ @ CAR - Panthers, Cam goes off.

SUNDAY @ 4:25PM

ARI @ TEN - Cards
NO @ STL - I like the Rams here but in the end too much Brees. Saints.
GB @ DAL - Cowboys can't stop anyone, especially back up QBs. Packers.

SUNDAY @ 8:30 PM

CIN @ PIT - If Big Ben loses again I fear for the women of Pittsburgh, so I'll take the Steelers.

MONDAY @ 8:30PM

BAL @ DET - Ravens win making the NFC North and AFC North very interesting.

GO HAWKS!!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-12-2013, 2:28 PM Reply   
Pretty cool chart:

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-12-2013, 8:31 PM Reply   
And the Hawks are back on top of the NFL world. All is right.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-12-2013, 8:33 PM Reply   
Yep
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-13-2013, 3:43 AM Reply   
That's just a matter of opinion. The facts are the Rangers QB has a empty trophy case. So where's the FACTS? No i don't want your opinion or sports writers opinions just the Stats to prove it. LOL We both know your full of it.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2013, 6:57 AM Reply   
Here's the facts:

Romos trophy case is empty and has years of dust on it.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-13-2013, 9:28 AM Reply   
Big upset last in Big D last night. It's nice having the best record in football again. The Hawks will be figuring out which lockers they want this weekend for their return in February.
If it's a snow bowl Super Bowl, how many "suits" are going to be selling their tickets? Can't imagine Jay Z will be sitting out in the snow.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-13-2013, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Big upset last in Big D last night. It's nice having the best record in football again. The Hawks will be figuring out which lockers they want this weekend for their return in February.
If it's a snow bowl Super Bowl, how many "suits" are going to be selling their tickets? Can't imagine Jay Z will be sitting out in the snow.
They just as easy could be coming home with their heads hung low. Ripe for the picking!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-13-2013, 4:32 PM Reply   
Better to be "ripe for the picking" than already rotten (cowboys).
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2013, 5:31 PM Reply   
Big niner fan, but I see a let down game on Sunday in terms of betting. the niners are favored by 5 and 83% is currently on them. They put everything they had into the Seattle game and I can see what happened to Denver, happen to them this weekend. I could see this line getting to 7 with no problem and they lose or only squeak it out. Not because they are the inferior team, but because of the situation and traveling to TB.

Also KC vs Oakland. 94% of the public is on KC already. the line has moved from 3.5 to 4.5. I expect it to get to 6 or 7 to draw people to take Oakland. Important game and I see KC winning big. Especially after watching Denver the other night - should shake them awake even further. If you are going KC, take it now and don't wait.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-13-2013, 5:51 PM Reply   
I am hoping the 49ers come out determined to get their passing game fired up for the playoffs.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2013, 11:56 PM Reply   
^^^^hahaga last in the NFL Hahahaha!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2013, 11:57 PM Reply   
Just a reminder Frank.
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-13-2013, 11:58 PM Reply   
Hawks 31-10

TB 24-SF 17
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-14-2013, 1:30 AM Reply   
KAP has struggled this year but I am a believer. I think he will figure it all out and become a great QB.

He has suffered this year for a number of reasons. Sophomore slump. Focus on pocket passing. Stacked box defenses. Crap WRs not named Boldin unable to get open. Play calling that lacked appropriate counter measures.

While KAP has things to work on, the coaches, the scheme and the supporting cast are big contributors to his regression.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-14-2013, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Just a reminder Frank.
You forgot Super Bowl trophies 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for the whole NFC West Division.

The NFC East has had 3 Super Bowl appearances in that time span. Eagles in 2004,Giants in 2007 and Giants again in 2011. This resulted in 2 wins and one loss. The NFC West on the other hand also has 3 Super Bowl appearances Seahawks 2005,Cardinals 2008 and 49ers 2012. Their appearances resulted in 3 LOSES. Guess what the Hawks get to play the Giants…………………………RIPE FOR THE PICKING!!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-14-2013, 3:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hawks 31-10

TB 24-SF 17
It's hilarious you think a NFC West trip to the East coast will affect the 49ers more than the Seahawks. The 49ers will be playing in warm comfortable Tampa Bay. The Seahawks will be in the cold and windy city of East Rutherford New Jersey. I would expect temperatures to be around 74* to 75* in Tampa with a light breeze come game time. Whereas in East Rutherford it will Snow all day Saturday and be in the 36* to 37* range with 12-13mph winds.The wind Chill will make it feel like 27* to 28* at game time. Let's hope Russell Wilson doesn't CHOKE again! Then the Seahawks will realize they really don't want to make it to the Super Bowl this year if they have to play in that Stadium.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-14-2013, 8:35 AM Reply   
Seattle's the toughest team in the NFL. Cold temps and a little snow will only prove to excite them all the more.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-14-2013, 10:44 PM Reply   
I'll move this to where it should be.

Quote:
I think it's unmanly to say "we" and "us" when talking about the Sports team you root for. As far as i can tell most of those guys are wannabes living their dreams through the success of professional athletes around the world. Guys ,people actually think less of you when your trying to prove your worth through the success of a sports team you root for
You know what's pathetic about you? Literally everything.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'll move this to where it should be.

You know what's pathetic about you? Literally everything.
But i sure know which buttons to push to get a reaction! You're sooo easy!:roll eyes:What you say doesn't bother me at all. I just continue to stir you up and you always respond. Easy,easy easy.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-15-2013, 12:35 PM Reply   
That's true Bobby
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-15-2013, 12:36 PM Reply   
By the way nice change call on the Hawks vs Giants from earlier this year.

Its a real barn burner here.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-15-2013, 12:48 PM Reply   
TJax time with 10 minutes left in the game.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-15-2013, 1:42 PM Reply   
Any question as to who's the best team in the NFL now? WE are!!! SeaHAWKS!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 2:31 PM Reply   
A lot of nail biters today!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 2:51 PM Reply   
The Rams are taking it to the Saints.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-15-2013, 3:29 PM Reply   
So just so we're all clear. Russell Wilson now has the most wins of any QB in NFL history in his their first two years AAAANNND third in passing TDs behind Peyton and Marino.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-15-2013, 3:31 PM Reply   
You want the good news? He still has two games left. RECOGNIZE BIOOTCH
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-15-2013, 4:41 PM Reply   
Romo just being Romo
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-15-2013, 4:42 PM Reply   
I hate dallas defense, tony romo, jerry jones, Jamal Charles, and nick Foles. Eff the cowboys who keep letting me down, and eff fantasy football!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-15-2013, 4:46 PM Reply   
I have a good shot of winning my fantasy league because of 3 guys. One of which had basically no points in the first half. Brees, DeSean and Charles.

Hopefully I can get 7 points from Cincy D and LEveon Bell.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-15-2013, 4:49 PM Reply   
Romo being "clutch" again. Solid two picks in the last 5 minutes to give the game to GB. Even the refs did everything they could to keep Dallas in it but they were no match for Romo's "clutch" performance.

BTW another win for Wilson and the Hawks in a shutout. Also, Wilson has 50+ touchdowns in his first two seasons, only other QBs to throw that many in their first two seasons? Manning & Marino. Pretty good company. Not to mention Wilson has the most wins ever by a QB in their first two seasons. But it's early in Wilson's career, he's got room for improvement.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 4:52 PM Reply   
Jason Garrett should be fired! Your averaging 7 yards a carry,you defense can't stop anyone. Your players are trying their best and you give all the time in the world back to Green Bay by doing what they know your going to do. Throwing the ball. When Green bay is vulnerable to the run. Running the ball eats clock. All Green bay needed was time and more possessions,which Garrett gave them with his calls.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 5:09 PM Reply   
If Dallas had run the ball 3 more times in the second half and stayed inbounds that would have eaten up a minimum of 2:00 minutes. That in itself would have given them the win. What kind of a retarded coach would even pass the ball more than they ran the ball by a 20-4 margin when they had a 23 point lead at halftime? The dumbest coach in the league with the worst defense in the league. That's who.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-15-2013, 5:10 PM Reply   
Garrett just thinks Romo is as good as you do Bobby.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-15-2013, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Jason Garrett should be fired! Your averaging 7 yards a carry,you defense can't stop anyone. Your players are trying their best and you give all the time in the world back to Green Bay by doing what they know your going to do. Throwing the ball. When Green bay is vulnerable to the run. Running the ball eats clock. All Green bay needed was time and more possessions,which Garrett gave them with his calls.

Second week in a row they did that. It's mind boggling to watch Garrett do that a second time???
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-15-2013, 6:33 PM Reply   
Is it Garrett or does Romo change the play to a pass at the line?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Is it Garrett or does Romo change the play to a pass at the line?
Only if he is given the option!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-15-2013, 6:42 PM Reply   
I wouldn't at all be surprised if that idiot Jerry Jones basically takes the power out of Garrett's hands and says he wants Romo to be able to run the offense how he wants?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 6:47 PM Reply   
Romo was ONLY 29-48 for 358 yards and 2 Td's 36 points scored. I'm sure that wasn't nearly enough. No other team could possible win with 36 points and a 23 point lead at halftime. It clearly has to be Romo's fault. I'm sure Russell Wilson could have done better since he never has before. How many yards did Russell throw for against the Giants? Check out Tony's stats in his two wins against the Giants. Being a Romo hater it's the popular thing to do. Fact is he still has Wilson crushed in the stats dept. Just ashamed he has THE WORST DEFENSE EVER!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-15-2013, 7:14 PM Reply   
Worst defense or not, he made 2 errant throws trying to make a big play, and they both got picked off at the worst times. They were both great plays/catches, but he still threw the int, not the terrible defense. He needs a little less "Favre" in him, and he would be more successful.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 7:20 PM Reply   
Romo against the Giants week 1 36 of 49 for 263 yards 2 td's 1 int. score 36-31 Cowboys win.
Romo against the Giants Week 12 at NY 23 of 38 for 234 yards 2 Td's 1 int. Score24-21 Cowboys win.
Russell Wilson against the Giants Week 15 18 of 27 for 206 yards 1TD I Int. Score 23-0 Seahawks win.
Difference between the two? No pressure on the QB when their defense allows 0 points.
Who had more pressure to produce points? It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-15-2013, 7:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Worst defense or not, he made 2 errant throws trying to make a big play, and they both got picked off at the worst times. They were both great plays/catches, but he still threw the int, not the terrible defense. He needs a little less "Favre" in him, and he would be more successful.
Russell Wilson has 1 less interception for the season than Romo. Your boy Manning has 1 more interception than Romo. Tell me again how they could have won more games if they were the Dallas Cowboys QB?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-15-2013, 9:23 PM Reply   
Manning is also known for throwing int's in bad situations, but he'd put up so many more points, it wouldn't matter. His defense blows ass also.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-16-2013, 3:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Manning is also known for throwing int's in bad situations, but he'd put up so many more points, it wouldn't matter. His defense blows ass also.
36 points isn't enough? It's more than Peyton put up against the Chargers and his defense only gave up 27 to Rivers. The Cowboys defense gave up 37 to Matt Flynn. The Previous Cowboys record was 42-0 when leading by 20 points or more at halftime. That in itself proves it's coaching or defense.
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-16-2013, 5:56 AM Reply   
Just another Romo choke.. Garrett said Romo changed the play from a run to pass play on that last interception.. That whole organization is eff'd.. From the top down...
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-16-2013, 6:06 AM Reply   
Took the whole family to the Bucs / Niners game yesterday. Crazy how many forty niner fans were in attendance. You had to look close because everybody was in red. I would bet an easy 30% of peeps there were in niners garb and it was sold out. Seconds after the muffed return that resulted in six for San Fran and it looked like somebody flushed the stadium. It went from sold out-packed to 1/2 empty in seconds. Amazing.
#2 son is a crazy Niners fan so this was a pretty big deal for him.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-16-2013, 9:00 AM Reply   
KAP had a great game at Tampa. He is getting his mojo back. It was his best game of the year.
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       12-16-2013, 9:01 AM Reply   
God bless Romo and JJ!!! I EFFING LOVE "AMERICAS TEAM" GETTING WRECKED AT HOME!!! Especially a 1-5 team. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I looks forward to the next 5 years while JJ and Romo tag team the asses of all the other poor Cowgirl players.

EPIC!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-16-2013, 9:02 AM Reply   
Good news for Dallas is next week they play the Skins with a back up quarterback. Oh wait, never mind.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-16-2013, 9:24 AM Reply   
I am no Romo fan, but the Cowboy's coach threw him under the bus slamming him for changing the "running" play to a passing play. That was way out of line. A head coach should never do this.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-16-2013, 9:55 AM Reply   
Dez Bryant left the game early because he was crying!?!?! HAHAHAHA!!! Reminds me of another crying diva Cowboy WR. What a joke.

Does anyone know if Romo uses a plastic mattress cover?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-16-2013, 10:08 AM Reply   
Dez Bryant leaving the game early. Owner spouting off. Head coach throwing QB under the bus. Franchise QB sucking in the pinch. Geeze, the Cowboys may be more messed up than the Redskins.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-16-2013, 1:18 PM Reply   
Bobby, you better hope the Lions win tonight so you can at least go .500 on your picks. It'd be pretty embarrassing if you had a worse record than the Cowboys this week.

GO RAVENS!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-16-2013, 1:42 PM Reply   
You guys are hilarious!!!! All you can talk about this week is Tony Romo supposedly Choking. Who you should be talking about choking is Eli Manning. The former MVP of the Super Bowl and 2 time Super Bowl winner. Let's look at his day yesterday,as well as his season. Yesterday 18 of 30 for 156 yards,0 TD's 5 Int's and ZERO POINTS. To make matters worse look at his season 16 TD's in 14 games,25 Int's and a 69.7 passer rating. Instead your criticizing a guy who was 29 of 48 for 358 yards 2 Td's and 2 Int's . Who scored 36 points for his team.His season numbers are among the best 29 Td's third among QB's behind Peyton and Drew. 9 INT'S one less than Peyton and better than any QB with 500 or more attempts. The only QB's with less int's per attempts % are Aaron Rodgers,Alex Smith and Nick Foles. Are you jealous of Romo's bank account? Could it be your wife of girlfriend thinks he's cute? I certainly don't know which it is. But his numbers speak for themselves.
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       12-16-2013, 3:04 PM Reply   
Bobbi **** changing the subject. HAHAHAHAHA No one cares or hates the Giants. Cowboys seem to have a lot of enemies.

Only 1 stat matters in the NFL, WIN or LOSE. JJ and Romo are winners, in the L column. Especially when it's go time. I remember spitting out my Scotch in laughter when Romo dropped the FG snap a while back. Yesterday was just classic Romo FAIL.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-16-2013, 3:09 PM Reply   
Go Hawks.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-16-2013, 3:36 PM Reply   
I've been supporting dez this year, as it seems he has made strides in maturity both on and off the field. Yesterday was inexcusable. Pulling a randy moss like that pisses me off. I hope the team fines him, and makes him ashamed for what he did. Pathetic move for sure. I'm rooting hard for them, I'm just hoping they don't embarrass themselves next weekend.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-16-2013, 4:10 PM Reply   
And here comes the Drama Bowl... Redskins vs. Cowgirls. What a baby Dez Bryant is.

Skins had SEVEN turnovers against Atlanta yesteray. That is totally ridiculous. I can't believe they only lost by one. Shows you how bad Atlanta is too.

My football season comes down to one game... beat the Cowgirls and keep them out of the playoffs. So pathetic after a promising year last year but I will take it if Girls have to go home.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-16-2013, 4:41 PM Reply   
The Cowboys will probably fail. The Redskins have been the laughing stock of the NFL this year. Drama Queens of the year too! Especially RGIII.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-16-2013, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
The Cowboys will probably fail. The Redskins have been the laughing stock of the NFL this year. Drama Queens of the year too! Especially RGIII.
I can't argue with you. Skins are embarrassing. They are a total mess.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-16-2013, 5:47 PM Reply   
Romo throws two picks in the last few minutes of the game but he doesn't choke? Last week that's all you called Wilson because gmhe threw one. You can't have it both ways bud. Just take your lumps and accept it. Romo choked as he's often want to do.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-16-2013, 7:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Romo throws two picks in the last few minutes of the game but he doesn't choke? Last week that's all you called Wilson because gmhe threw one. You can't have it both ways bud. Just take your lumps and accept it. Romo choked as he's often want to do.
He's got your boy Wilson covered 29 TD'S to Wilson's 24 Td's 3602 yards to Wilson's 3077 and 1 interception every 56.4 passes compared to Wilson's 1 interception every 44.6 passes.Just the facts. Glad to see you can admit Wilson Choked!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2013, 3:40 AM Reply   
Another perfect example.Detroit needing a win to stay in the playoff hunt. Stafford was 18 of 34 for 235 yards,1 TD and 3 Int's including a game losing interception. This after his defense held Baltimore to 6 fg's. That brings Staffords total to 20 int's this year. So he throws a pick every 29.65 attempts. No headlines about Stafford? It's all about Tuckers 61 yard game winning FG.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2013, 8:51 AM Reply   
11-5 this week. Picking these games is easy. How'd you do this week Bobby?
Look out Bungals, the Ravens are coming for you!!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-17-2013, 4:30 PM Reply   
Stafford is really hoping to grow up to be the choke artist that Romo is. Both talented QBs that throw up big numbers but suck under pressure and when the game is on the line.