Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old    wakeagu            03-28-2004, 10:21 AM Reply   
how are the wake shapes of these 3 boats?:
supra launch ssv
Malibu lsv with wedge
Mastercraft xstar
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-28-2004, 3:58 PM Reply   
We test drove an LSV recently, the wake is really nice and rampy w/o the wedge, and with the wedge the wake gets a little steeper, and has a nice lip. If you would like to see a vid of the test drive i can hook you up with it, im going to try and put it on wakepics, ill post again if it gets up
Old    wakeagu            03-31-2004, 3:23 PM Reply   
It would be awesome!
Im starting to wakeboard, but i have a boat not suitable for it, its a 18 footer with a 200hp outboard, so im trying to learn as much as i can of boats so i know whats the best alternative.