Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-01-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
No doubt. This administration has been a rush to the toilet. Not a single policy to be happy about. That’s why there’s been a thinning of the WW libtard herd in the last 6 months. Between the border crises, the crime waves and the culture rot, this is a dark dark time for our country.
Of course they hit the cracks like roaches when the lights are turned on. I am still trying to figure out which trinket they want. Democrats remind me of someone who has a chance to own their dream car but the limited edition Ferrari is in red instead of the pink they always dreamed about. Instead they decide they will keep their 1992 Geo Metro until they can get that Ferrari in pink.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is why the general needs to go. he is an idiot. Speaking of idiots, didn't you just sit here and argue that the general was just reading the book to learn and now you are telling us that he agrees that white supremacy is a problem? Which is it?
So your response is Cancel Culture.
WS is a problem. Any questions?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
dozens of photos of your boy.
Dozens, AND...in most of them he is surrounded by dozens of other people,, including the parents of the girls you say as he is actively abusing them. You wearing a clown nose when you write these jokes?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
For starters you can't call me a racist because I am not. Stop pushing the racist doctrine and you will not be called a racist.

I don't read or listen to this Q stuff nor do I know a single person that does. Only you seem to read what this person is.
Just like i never rioted nor burned buildings, last summer i was responsible for all the roaches doing it. Suck it up. The GQP IS the party of Q. If you want to deny it, point out all the NON-Republican Qanon believers. I can wait.
You obviously can not tell us about CRT. We know what it is and what it does.
Every time you attempt to explain/deny you are way off the mark. You "blame" the General. You say there is no WS problem in the military. Most of what you write proves you are badly misinformed, apparently by choice, ie ignorant.

Democrats are the race card. How many times a week is the race card thrown out by you empty minded commies? FYI, Communism is a theory where the Gov owns everything, Every time you say that you look dumber, (its often) so keep it up.

Oh... wait a minute. there is another race card. Conflating Brony cult with White extremists is racists? Seems we could not even make it through this day without the race card. well done. Your masters are pleased. I could make the point that you sissies dressing up as Fing my little pony is destroying America's youth by not actually becoming men by living in some sort of cartoon fantasy. Instead I will make the point that the numbers are so freaking low, who cares. If people want to hate someone else in their own private lives then so be it. You can not legislate and "go after" peoples personal hatreds. If you did that, almost all black people will need to be thrown out of the military for their hatred of white people. Heck you democrats have made a point to bring white and Jew hatred to mainstream. I simply don't see what your parties point is? Only thing I can figure with pushing for illegal immigration and trying to get immigrants from the middle east who hate whites and Jews that you think they simply will out vote Americans and out breed Americans. That way you can finally destroy our borders.
Yeah, everyone is against you. The dems, the jews, the middle easterners, the bronies...you seem a little paranoid.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-01-2021, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
so black people and democrat allies are out burning an looting city after city. Democrats out tearing down statues like the taliban but white supremacy is a problem? Me thinks you commies are projecting.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-01-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dozens, AND...in most of them he is surrounded by dozens of other people,, including the parents of the girls you say as he is actively abusing them. You wearing a clown nose when you write these jokes?
Look up the definition of sexual abuse. I laid it out for you already. It is the unwanted touching. It is a crime.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-01-2021, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
The general can do something else. putting in policy like that will destroy our fighting forces. He has no business leading them.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
No doubt. This administration has been a rush to the toilet. Not a single policy to be happy about. That’s why there’s been a thinning of the WW libtard herd in the last 6 months. Between the border crises, the crime waves and the culture rot, this is a dark dark time for our country.
A rush to the toilet? Do you need to be reminded of the daily death count from Covid while trump was in office? And Bidens success getting most vaccinated. Fauci, your boogyman, says we may become 2 americas, one vaccinated, one not. What do you think will happen as the delta variant is now in all 50 states? Who will pay the price? Dont worry, no one is MAKING COVID POLITICAL.
When the previous admin just tried to over throw the govt and attempted coup seems he is the leader of a crime syndicate. And since he will be re-instated next month...
Meanwhile in Congress, Qevin McCarthy says he will remove any republican rep who works on the 1/6 Commission. Says its too political. Why would he not want to find out what happed, who is guilty? Whats next? Qevin McCarthy complains there are no republicans on the 1/6 Commission? Politician whose job is politics doesn't want to do current assignment because it seems political. ??WTF??
FYI, you are rotting your own culture. FOX is spoon feeding you. It was the ANTIFA, no DEms dressed as trump supporters, no, no, it was the FBI on 1/6. The Feds are tapping Tuckers phone. The AZ audit will prove trump was right. Just wait for the DURHAM report !!! BENGAUZI!!! HER EMAILS!! THE URANIUM!!!! SHE SOLD 20% TO THE RUSSIANS!!!! SETH RICH was MURDERED by Clintons!!!! DEMS, EVIL. RADICAL!!!
lol at everything. Clowns.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Dr. Lauren Boebert, who just got her GED (after several failed attempts) last year.
“The easiest way to make the Delta variant go away is to turn off CNN. And vote Republican,” Boebert wrote before deleting the tweet, according to ProPublica’s Politwoops, a service that tracks politician’s tweets.

The tweet, unsurprisingly, was met with an immediate backlash from both citizens and lawmakers alike.

“Colorado’s @RepBoebert has deleted her tweet on the Delta variant,” reporter Kyle Clark wrote. “Boebert represents Mesa County, where the Delta variant was first found in Colorado and now makes up 50%+ of its COVID cases.”

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/laure...vid-delta-cnn/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, it’s not a problem. You jackals on the left have manufactured a problem that doesn’t exist because you think it’ll harness more minority voters. Same reason you push for more illegal aliens to enter. Tell me who our country elected POTUS in 2008 and 2012 with a majority of white voters? Idiot with your hair on fire screaming “fire!” when there is none. Talk about bearing false witness.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
A rush to the toilet? Do you need to be reminded of the daily death count from Covid while trump was in office? And Bidens success getting most vaccinated. Fauci, your boogyman, says we may become 2 americas, one vaccinated, one not. What do you think will happen as the delta variant is now in all 50 states? Who will pay the price? Dont worry, no one is MAKING COVID POLITICAL.
When the previous admin just tried to over throw the govt and attempted coup seems he is the leader of a crime syndicate. And since he will be re-instated next month...
Meanwhile in Congress, Qevin McCarthy says he will remove any republican rep who works on the 1/6 Commission. Says its too political. Why would he not want to find out what happed, who is guilty? Whats next? Qevin McCarthy complains there are no republicans on the 1/6 Commission? Politician whose job is politics doesn't want to do current assignment because it seems political. ??WTF??
FYI, you are rotting your own culture. FOX is spoon feeding you. It was the ANTIFA, no DEms dressed as trump supporters, no, no, it was the FBI on 1/6. The Feds are tapping Tuckers phone. The AZ audit will prove trump was right. Just wait for the DURHAM report !!! BENGAUZI!!! HER EMAILS!! THE URANIUM!!!! SHE SOLD 20% TO THE RUSSIANS!!!! SETH RICH was MURDERED by Clintons!!!! DEMS, EVIL. RADICAL!!!
lol at everything. Clowns.
You mean the death count that the libtard governor of NY created? Dude, you’re so full of $hit with your lie after lie after lie. Overthrow of the government? Lol what a loser to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel of lies to call a protest/riot an overthrow. It really exposes your TDS-caused desperation. The only culture rot is coming from the left and no other source. Rampant, unpunished crime, alphabet freaks teaching children about sexual deviancies, made-up accusations of broad racism with the sole purpose of dividing us, totalitarian moves being made as soon as libtards gain power, the list goes on, it’s indisputable and you all are 100% responsible for it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, it’s not a problem. You jackals on the left have manufactured a problem that doesn’t exist because you think it’ll harness more minority voters. Same reason you push for more illegal aliens to enter. Tell me who our country elected POTUS in 2008 and 2012 with a majority of white voters? Idiot with your hair on fire screaming “fire!” when there is none. Talk about bearing false witness.
Manufactured a problem? Great plan.
Remember the Caravans of illegals?
https://www.mcall.com/news/elections...lems-20190329-
story.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/militar...itary-n1258871
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 11:32 AM Reply   
You evil people have even exported your culture rot across the world!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
story.html

Lol nbc “news”... the libtard lap dog most well known for lies and fabrications. Why don’t you post a huff post article? CNN too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean the death count that the libtard governor of NY created? Dude, you’re so full of $hit with your lie after lie after lie. Overthrow of the government? Lol what a loser to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel of lies to call a protest/riot an overthrow. It really exposes your TDS-caused desperation. The only culture rot is coming from the left and no other source. Rampant, unpunished crime, alphabet freaks teaching children about sexual deviancies, made-up accusations of broad racism with the sole purpose of dividing us, totalitarian moves being made as soon as libtards gain power, the list goes on, it’s indisputable and you all are 100% responsible for it.
Someone sounds almost as scared as Qevin.
600,000 dead in NY? strange, does not compute.
If you lose an election, refuse to accept the results, Push a lie it was all fraud (even tho there is zero evidence, much less proof) Invite millions of believers of your lie to a "WILD TIME" then give a speech telling them, "if you dont fight like hell you wont have a country", then send those fired up faithful to storm the capitol where congress is inside to confirm the results, so they can STOP THE STEAL. Isnt that an attempt to over throw the Govt? Other than there was no fraud, where is the lie?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
story.html

Remember when NBC got busted for planting an incendiary device next to the gas tank of a Chevy pickup and tried to say Chevy made a dangerous pickup? Here, let me help remind you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtpMzGN9uWc

Don’t ever link another story from them, idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Someone sounds almost as scared as Qevin.
600,000 dead in NY? strange, does not compute.
If you lose an election, refuse to accept the results, Push a lie it was all fraud (even tho there is zero evidence, much less proof) Invite millions of believers of your lie to a "WILD TIME" then give a speech telling them, "if you dont fight like hell you wont have a country", then send those fired up faithful to storm the capitol where congress is inside to confirm the results, so they can STOP THE STEAL. Isnt that an attempt to over throw the Govt? Other than there was no fraud, where is the lie?
You’ve been owned and told countless times it was local and state officials who made kung flu policy. Hence the coverup post kung flu in the libtard NY senior killing spree. Trump’s job was a support role which he played well-like pulling out stops in vaccine development and securing PPE etc. You KNOW all of this, yet continue to lie about it: I’d also argue the our country is in fact going away since the F tard in chief won’t close the border and turn down dim voters he’s trying to recruit.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Remember when NBC got busted for planting an incendiary device next to the gas tank of a Chevy pickup and tried to say Chevy made a dangerous pickup? Here, let me help remind you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtpMzGN9uWc

Don’t ever link another story from them, idiot.
G, Gaslight
O, obstruct
P, Project
Way to stay on topic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, then there’s this new, unconstitutional libtard proposal in San Jose, Ka to tax all guns annually and some other idiotic requirements. Cost of not paying up? The government goons come and take your chit. This is the type of totalitarian BS we get when libtards have any power.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
G, Gaslight
O, obstruct
P, Project
Way to stay on topic.
It’s a direct response to the source you put forth as truth. I bet you also think they’re not biased too right? F’ing loser.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
You’ve been owned and told countless times it was local and state officials who made kung flu policy. Hence the coverup post kung flu in the libtard NY senior killing spree. Trump’s job was a support role which he played well-like pulling out stops in vaccine development and securing PPE etc. You KNOW all of this, yet continue to lie about it: I’d also argue the our country is in fact going away since the F tard in chief won’t close the border and turn down dim voters he’s trying to recruit.
lol, You dont recall the Daily Covid Updates from Trump, until it got too out of control and after he pushed beach and Hydroxy as a cure. Didnt he put Mike Pence in charge? Made a big deal about it. Pence oped, saying there is no second wave...right before the wave hit and 200,000 cases per day. Its easy to see who the F-tard is.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-...b68b2d06be3bee
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
It’s a direct response to the source you put forth as truth. I bet you also think they’re not biased too right? F’ing loser.
How about a direct response then. What led up to and what happened on 1/6....according to mark?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 12:24 PM Reply   
People got fed up with the perceived election fraud, rioted and started major crap over it. Not any worse than the stuff we saw all over the country for fake reasons. You know, the stuff that is STILL going on in Portland thanks to libtards and their idiotic policies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
People got fed up with the perceived election fraud, rioted and started major crap over it. Not any worse than the stuff we saw all over the country for fake reasons. You know, the stuff that is STILL going on in Portland thanks to libtards and their idiotic policies.
C- or D+ Spelling and grammar are improved. Content lacking.
People that believed a lie were fed up.
Perceived, as in they believed something that was not true.
They attacked the Capitol of the USA while congress was inside confirming election result, not a Footlocker.
LEO's were attacked and died as well as one of the traitors.
It was 100% worse than last summer.
Dont travel to a certain neighborhood in Portland. Sketchy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
They attacked the Capitol of the USA while congress was inside confirming election result, not a Footlocker.
For a high school dropout, I hold my own when it comes to both spelling and grammar. All you have to be is minimally observant and give a crap to be proficient enough in either.
1. I could add more drama to it to make it more fun for you to read, but I don't need to. I could also write in crayon to make it more easily recognizable for you as well, but... Yes, people believed or perceived something that you're calling a lie. I know the meaning of the word perceived. I spoke plainly and succinctly when I said what I said so I don't need you to editorialize a thing or rewrite what I said.
2. You don't know your as$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to what really happened at the Capitol. All you know is what CNN or NBC tells you and we all know they're both well-established liars like you. Kinda like when your side also denied the origins of as well as the possibility that Kung Flu could be man-made or man-altered as a weapon. Even the libtard big tech companies cancelled anyone who spoke out of line or said anything contrary to the party line. The Biden admin is looking into both of those Kung Flu things now while the CCP is making "round-eye" jokes about our feckless leader.
3. There was one LEO who was attacked by his own heart IIR. No protestor/rioter went to the Capitol with the intent to harm a LEO. They went to raise hell because they were pissed and LEO's, just doing their job, were obstacles to them. Those rioters should pay for their crimes wherever guilty. That is a far cry from the BLM/ANTIFA/democrats whose mission it has been to specifically target and murder LEO's. Speaking of Foot Locker, how many of those stores did you BLM dems Burn Loot and Molest? Also, how many BILLIONS did you cost businesses and taxpayers, ins. companies etc etc?
4. Not even 10% as bad, you lying, dramatic vulva.
5. I won't be going to Portland EVER. No worries and no loss there.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 4:55 PM Reply   
So awesome to watch dems cry about losing their ability to cheat in AZ due to today's SC ruling. Also nice to see free speech get a leg up in Ka. What a way to go out, SCOTUS!!! Special thanks to DJT, (95SN's and traitor joe's cranial squatter) for finding SC justices that actually FOLLOW the constitution. Way to MAGA for decades to come!

Libtard tears, gnashing of teeth and propaganda regarding SC packing and filibuster elimination coming in 3..2...1...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, I keep forgetting to ask you... You were a huge opponent of Trump's China tariffs yet dementia Joe hasn't' changed a thing. Why aren't you calling out or ripping your pedo about it?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-02-2021, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, I keep forgetting to ask you... You were a huge opponent of Trump's China tariffs yet dementia Joe hasn't' changed a thing. Why aren't you calling out or ripping your pedo about it?
These things can be like a U turn in an aircraft carrier. They take time. Consider for comparison's sake that Trump didn't pull out of the Iran nuke deal until May 2018, 17 months after he was sworn in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-02-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
These things can be like a U turn in an aircraft carrier. They take time. Consider for comparison's sake that Trump didn't pull out of the Iran nuke deal until May 2018, 17 months after he was sworn in.
So, has Biden started turning the steering wheel?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-02-2021, 8:08 AM Reply   
Ruh roh... "The Big Guy" is lookin pretty bad now. I wonder if his 10% cut was worth it for him having to be exposed like this. Oh wait... The lap dog libtard MSM probably won't even mention it. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ima...iness-with-son
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-02-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
For a high school dropout, I hold my own when it comes to both spelling and grammar. All you have to be is minimally observant and give a crap to be proficient enough in either.I dont think I have ever agreed with someone more, 100%
1. I could add more drama to it to make it more fun for you to read, but I don't need to. I could also write in crayon to make it more easily recognizable for you as well, but... Yes, people believed or perceived something that you're calling a lie. I know the meaning of the word perceived. I spoke plainly and succinctly when I said what I said so I don't need you to editorialize a thing or rewrite what I said. Well, i thought it important. I mean all these people did not perceive voter fraud w/o someone or something telling them to believe it. They not only perceived it, they believed it. Funny, there was zero proof or evidence, in fact all the proof and evidence showed there was no fraud. So it was almost as if they were in a cult, they believed something that had been proved incorrect.
2. You don't know your as$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to what really happened at the Capitol. All you know is what CNN or NBC tells you and we all know they're both well-established liars like you. Kinda like when your side also denied the origins of as well as the possibility that Kung Flu could be man-made or man-altered as a weapon. Even the libtard big tech companies cancelled anyone who spoke out of line or said anything contrary to the party line. The Biden admin is looking into both of those Kung Flu things now while the CCP is making "round-eye" jokes about our feckless leader. I dont claim to know everything that happened on 1/6 and leading up to it. I have at least invested some time to explore. Why are republicans refusing to serve on the house investigation? Dont you think they should be interested in an insurrection in the US? They negotiated all the ins and outs and then after they got what they wanted they all voted NO. Seems irresponsible. Take a few minutes and watch this breakdown.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/30/u...takeaways.html

3. There was one LEO who was attacked by his own heart IIR. No protestor/rioter went to the Capitol with the intent to harm a LEO. They went to raise hell because they were pissed and LEO's, just doing their job, were obstacles to them. Those rioters should pay for their crimes wherever guilty. That is a far cry from the BLM/ANTIFA/democrats whose mission it has been to specifically target and murder LEO's. Speaking of Foot Locker, how many of those stores did you BLM dems Burn Loot and Molest? Also, how many BILLIONS did you cost businesses and taxpayers, ins. companies etc etc? If that were accurate, why did they bring bombs? Lead pipes, bear and pepper spray, hockey sticks....they came armed. I believe several handguns confiscated and they had a large stash of guns outside. Why / how did dozens and dozens of LEO's end up in a hospital? Why did other LEO's decide to take the suicide route after helping?
4. Not even 10% as bad, you lying, dramatic vulva. Take a look at the comprehensive vid i posted and get back with me. I think it begins to show why Republicans dont want this investigated.IMO.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/30/u...takeaways.html
5. I won't be going to Portland EVER. No worries and no loss there.
Me neither, its too hot and sketchy freaks there
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-02-2021, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, has Biden started turning the steering wheel?
I hate when i have to agree with you 2 times in the same day. You should buy me a beer.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-02-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
No. You seem to be mixing CRT with dissatisfaction or your non approval of promotions in the police dept. Not the same. CRT is learning history, thats all.
The right is selling you on fear, again.
No your trying to link CRT to race based appointees because you have no argument against the fact appointing people to positions strictly based on race is not the exact definitions of racism. As usual your deflection attempt because your cornered and can’t give an answer to the contrary.

CRT isn’t history…… It’s an lextremist view of history with an agenda driven position . THE END
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-02-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you saying WS isnt a problem? The general and others disagree.
White supremacy isn’t killing 100’s of blacks across our nation

Blacks are killing blacks.

There are more Latin and black gangbangers in the armed forces than WS’s. There has been plenty of research done regarding that. All the stats tell the world the General is a pandering political hack , not an honest ranking member speaking on fact . If you actually had any clue about what actually transpires in the armed forces you wouldn’t sound like such of fool .

White supremacy is a made up deflection of what the actual true problems are. And you love hating your white skin like a good portion of the rest of the people you love to support.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-02-2021, 9:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
White supremacy isn’t killing 100’s of blacks across our nation

Blacks are killing blacks.

There are more Latin and black gangbangers in the armed forces than WS’s. There has been plenty of research done regarding that. All the stats tell the world the General is a pandering political hack , not an honest ranking member speaking on fact . If you actually had any clue about what actually transpires in the armed forces you wouldn’t sound like such of fool .

White supremacy is a made up deflection of what the actual true problems are. And you love hating your white skin like a good portion of the rest of the people you love to support.
Aaamen!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2021, 2:53 AM Reply   
In general, I really love the BB. This clip does a great job exemplifying the lunacy of democrats.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvesqJP1e4
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-03-2021, 4:32 AM Reply   
Biden is supposedly the face of democratic America st the moment. The guy 95SN runs himself to daily in his basement. The true idiocy and mental deficiency of the Dems was on full display.

America we are winning under my direction. Your BBQ will be $0.16 less. We are doing an excellent job . I guess the fact you’re paying $1.00 more for gas cap misted to last year for net loss of $0.84 completely escaped their financial portfolio Not to mention all the standard items that have increased isuch as hamburger buns, potato salad, chicken breasts, chocolate chip cookies, and strawberries, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.

Those are the genius minds in charge at the moment.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
After listening to these two guys, you don't need to look any further into CRT or the social justice crowds.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuSMvIVtd0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMU7f0Bdw4
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
...and here we have someone following in her footsteps and practicing to go directly after Kamala's job.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...view-prisoners
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-05-2021, 8:31 AM Reply   
Michael Goodwin does a tremendous job articulating what will ultimately be the biggest coffin nail for 2022 dims. The only thing I will add is this just shows how power hungry dims are-that they will go directly against their own stated beliefs after a poll reveals public opinion is the opposite of what they espouse. They will chew their own arms off if it keeps them in power. The saddest part of this are the countless crime victims who never would have been crime victims if dims policies weren’t in place.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/now-de...crime-goodwin/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-05-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
More social justice truths. All from well-known black men.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u8gMkSL730
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-06-2021, 3:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
More social justice truths. All from well-known black men.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u8gMkSL730
Our 2 friends, one couple, married, black, one couple, married, cuban and columbian. all came over with their 7 yr olds. We all met a soccer with our 7 yr old. all had a great 4th. We had a great discussion about family. All said the same thing. BLM wants to eliminate the family unit, because 70% of black fathers are not with the mother. So if you cant fix a major part of the problem, then it must be removed from the conversation so the movement can proceed. If they can remove the concept of parenting, they can hide the facts that all children, with 2 parents, in the house hold have a leg up and the odds of those children, to become criminally active, lowers. Really sad stuff
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Our 2 friends, one couple, married, black, one couple, married, cuban and columbian. all came over with their 7 yr olds. We all met a soccer with our 7 yr old. all had a great 4th. We had a great discussion about family. All said the same thing. BLM wants to eliminate the family unit, because 70% of black fathers are not with the mother. So if you cant fix a major part of the problem, then it must be removed from the conversation so the movement can proceed. If they can remove the concept of parenting, they can hide the facts that all children, with 2 parents, in the house hold have a leg up and the odds of those children, to become criminally active, lowers. Really sad stuff
...and the current status of the black family unit is all traceable back to dem policies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 7:01 AM Reply   
Speaking of dem policies, I was recently working at a state building in San Francisco. As I was about to enter, I was approached by a black man asking me to sign something. It was a recall effort to remove the current democrat DA because of the crime policies he has implemented. You can pretty much do whatever you want in that city and not be punished. You can commit robbery right in front of cops and they won’t arrest you because the DA has decriminalized crime. This is what happens when dems run things. This is what happens when dem power is unchecked. They want chaos. They want lawlessness. They want this country on its knees. Further proof:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/looters-r...141600425.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-06-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of dem policies, I was recently working at a state building in San Francisco. As I was about to enter, I was approached by a black man asking me to sign something. It was a recall effort to remove the current democrat DA because of the crime policies he has implemented. You can pretty much do whatever you want in that city and not be punished. You can commit robbery right in front of cops and they won’t arrest you because the DA has decriminalized crime. This is what happens when dems run things. This is what happens when dem power is unchecked. They want chaos. They want lawlessness. They want this country on its knees. Further proof:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/looters-r...141600425.html
What a fool, those are clearly FBI agents. They organized the attack on Nieman Marcus. The Feds infiltrated the black community. Quit pushing your radical agenda!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
So, cyber Joe promised strong actions against Russia etc "the next time something happens." Well, it's here! Now they want a cool $70,000,000 to fix the boo boo. Criminals, domestic or across the globe have never had such freedom to commit crime as the Biden admin. Won't be surprised if Trump comes back to put a whoopin on any dim in 2024. We're barely 6 months into cyber Joe's tenure and it's a already a $hit show.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ransomw...million-revil/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-06-2021, 12:59 PM Reply   
BREAKING NEWS, RNC is hacked.
No worry, Biden with the strong response, Russia, If you are listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 Trump administration emails that they refused to submit by subpoena to both impeachment trials and the russia investigation. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...onal-committee
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 1:16 PM Reply   
Hey, I thought Russia was great buddies with and in cahoots with R's. Why would they hack their buddies? Didn't we have that whole dossier that exposed it and the Mueller investigation that confirmed that followed by an impeachment? Oh, that's right! It was all FAKE!

So funny watching cyber Joe draw these imaginary lines in the sand only to back up and have to draw new ones after the lines get crossed with no action taken. Rest assured, that BS wouldn't have happened in a Trump admin.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-06-2021, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, I thought Russia was great buddies with and in cahoots with R's. Why would they hack their buddies? Didn't we have that whole dossier that exposed it and the Mueller investigation that confirmed that followed by an impeachment? Oh, that's right! It was all FAKE!

So funny watching cyber Joe draw these imaginary lines in the sand only to back up and have to draw new ones after the lines get crossed with no action taken. Rest assured, that BS wouldn't have happened in a Trump admin.
partisanship aside, the 5 years (spanning Obama, the Greatest President of All Time (tm), and Biden) has certainly revealed that we SUCK at cyber defense of civilian targets. If a foreign adversary can cripple our industries without firing a shot, it is an issue of national defense.

It's the guerilla warfare of the 21st century, and bombs and missiles and warships are completely ineffective against it. 100% agree that we need to up our game.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-06-2021, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:

When the "DNC" hack happened in 2016, if you recall, they also hacked RNC. They didnt release RNC info, they wanted trump to win. Look it up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
When the "DNC" hack happened in 2016, if you recall, they also hacked RNC. They didnt release RNC info, they wanted trump to win. Look it up.
So what made them turn on their besties?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-06-2021, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
So what made them turn on their besties?
What do you mean?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-06-2021, 8:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
partisanship aside, the 5 years (spanning Obama, the Greatest President of All Time (tm), and Biden) has certainly revealed that we SUCK at cyber defense of civilian targets. If a foreign adversary can cripple our industries without firing a shot, it is an issue of national defense.

It's the guerilla warfare of the 21st century, and bombs and missiles and warships are completely ineffective against it. 100% agree that we need to up our game.
Nah.

Here’s your guerrilla warfare of 21st Century. Black vs black gun crime.

Name:  F2E5482E-5C5E-449A-9013-C11DA4EE8484.jpeg
Views: 784
Size:  167.2 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-06-2021, 8:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS, RNC is hacked.
No worry, Biden with the strong response, Russia, If you are listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 Trump administration emails that they refused to submit by subpoena to both impeachment trials and the russia investigation. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...onal-committee
I must have missed your post on Hillary when she refused.

You’re the worst hypocrite I’ve ever seen on any forum I visit.
The troller extraordinaire. Nothing to back up your stances NOTHING . An entire post for the man you touch yourself every night dreaming of while cowering in your basement…..I think you have one argument total backing any position he stands for or his cronies have pushed for. It’s hysterical yet scary at the same time. Isn’t it about time to head to your closet to hide from the variant

So if a problem is caused by 94.7 of one action , and caused by .003 percent of another action …… which do you think the national movement should be about and what agenda /topic do you think the president should be promoting and tackling at every speech he gives regarding the matter?

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-06-2021 at 8:43 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
What do you mean?
You are as sharp as a marble.

Meaning, if Russia previously wanted to help R’s, why would they want to hurt them now?

It’s all BS anyway. My question was sarcastic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 9:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

Why didn’t these guerrillas attack while Trump had the reins? You’re conveniently glossing over the fact that most of our adversaries know we are weak with Biden at the helm and have no problem exposing our weakness at the top. If this ish happened on Trump’s watch, heads would literally be rolling. No way his ego would let this continue without major consequences. Heck, our own domestic criminals don’t even worry about that paper tiger, Biden. Get real, man. Your boy only took a few short months to soil the bedsheets. He’s all but done. I just hope for the sake of our country, we don’t get attacked militarily. We are in scary times. The only things up in Biden’s term have been crime, misery and inflation.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 9:40 PM Reply   
Has anyone seen the newest episode of Punk’d with Cyberattack Joe as the victim? It’s like an extended version of the show that’s not even half complete yet. We get new scenes every few weeks. I’m sure it won’t end well.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 9:43 PM Reply   
Any of you libtard Biden voters feel like this guy yet? If not, your number is coming up soon.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/man-bi...toilet-austria
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2021, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why didn’t these guerrillas attack while Trump had the reins? You’re conveniently glossing over the fact that most of our adversaries know we are weak with Biden at the helm and have no problem exposing our weakness at the top. If this ish happened on Trump’s watch, heads would literally be rolling. No way his ego would let this continue without major consequences. Heck, our own domestic criminals don’t even worry about that paper tiger, Biden. Get real, man. Your boy only took a few short months to soil the bedsheets. He’s all but done. I just hope for the sake of our country, we don’t get attacked militarily. We are in scary times. The only things up in Biden’s term have been crime, misery and inflation.
Well that'd be a fabulous point and would really show what a letdown the dems were/are if it weren't for the fact that the biggest known hack of the us government occurred on 45's watch.

But as y'all are wont to say "that doesn't fit the narrative."

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/16/98543...olarwinds-hack

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...-likely-russia
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 5:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well that'd be a fabulous point and would really show what a letdown the dems were/are if it weren't for the fact that the biggest known hack of the us government occurred on 45's watch.

But as y'all are wont to say "that doesn't fit the narrative."

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/16/98543...olarwinds-hack

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...-likely-russia
It IS a fabulous point. That’s why I made it. How much ransom did anyone pay for that hack? Are you sure that’s the biggest hack ever? Right out of your NPR article: “If you then take 18,000 and start sifting through it, the actual number of impacted customers is far less.” Also interesting to learn Solarwinds software is used in Dominion voting systems election machines.

Bottom line: We have repeated hacks that require ransoms on Biden’s watch. Biden’s rhetoric about it is feckless and his leadership in the matter is even worse. Pretty much on par with his money printing, border policies and the fact I’m paying 2 extra dollars per gallon to fill my vehicles up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2021, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
It IS a fabulous point. That’s why I made it. How much ransom did anyone pay for that hack? Are you sure that’s the biggest hack ever? Right out of your NPR article: “If you then take 18,000 and start sifting through it, the actual number of impacted customers is far less.” Also interesting to learn Solarwinds software is used in Dominion voting systems election machines.

Bottom line: We have repeated hacks that require ransoms on Biden’s watch. Biden’s rhetoric about it is feckless and his leadership in the matter is even worse. Pretty much on par with his money printing, border policies and the fact I’m paying 2 extra dollars per gallon to fill my vehicles up.

Right that’s true. Getting in to departments of state, defense and homeland security is totally no big deal. How do we know that? Duh, they didn’t even ask for ransom!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right that’s true. Getting in to departments of state, defense and homeland security is totally no big deal. How do we know that? Duh, they didn’t even ask for ransom!
I’m pretty sure you’re convinced your guy is a loser and has been bad for America. No way you can defend him. I’ve yet to hear any one of you WW lefties extol a single virtue of his presidency and all you can do is scream 1/6 1/6 1/6 every time another one of his never ending screw ups is revealed. Your playbook is only one page long.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 7:08 AM Reply   
Speaking of filling my vehicles up, this fact-filled opinion piece does a brilliant job of showing us how bankrupt the whole electric car thing is and always will be. Not mentioned, but regularly thought of in my mind is the potential control that any and all outside sources could have against us if we all had E cars. Just imagine the damage done if some Russian hackers (or Dr. Evil) got into the software of all Tesla’s and turned them off until we paid them “one million dollars?” Or what if the government told us we could only charge them or travel when they said we could or “whatever is best for Mother Earth?”
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/demo...battery-energy
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2021, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of filling my vehicles up, this fact-filled opinion piece does a brilliant job of showing us how bankrupt the whole electric car thing is and always will be. Not mentioned, but regularly thought of in my mind is the potential control that any and all outside sources could have against us if we all had E cars. Just imagine the damage done if some Russian hackers (or Dr. Evil) got into the software of all Tesla’s and turned them off until we paid them “one million dollars?” Or what if the government told us we could only charge them or travel when they said we could or “whatever is best for Mother Earth?”

I feel like you are just now catching up on the past seasons of silicon valley?

That said “electric” and “full inter webs integration” aren’t necessarily synonymous. Not to mention that many newer ICE cars also receive WiFi updates and are potentially vulnerable to the sorts of hacks you describe.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont worry. my Nazi cars and trucks are completely unhackable. 1938 technology for the win.
Your little hit piece only points out how far behind we still are in moving toward renewable. I plan to charge my E-vehicles with free energy from solar panels in the dead of night in the dark. Good thing old Sleepy Joe is pushing his infrastructure bill with $$Billions for road side charging and the like.
Why do you continually fall for the FEAR tactics? Just like trickle down economics, its fake time and time again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
I feel like you are just now catching up on the past seasons of silicon valley?

That said “electric” and “full inter webs integration” aren’t necessarily synonymous. Not to mention that many newer ICE cars also receive WiFi updates and are potentially vulnerable to the sorts of hacks you describe.
You can literally change the hp and range in a Tesla over the phone without even bringing it to the dealer. All by wifi. Trust me. “They” can get to any electric car if they want. Furthermore, the raw ingredients don’t even exist to make the parts necessary. It’s just another dead end technology with environmental disaster written all over it when the battery life is over.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont worry. my Nazi cars and trucks are completely unhackable. 1938 technology for the win.
Your little hit piece only points out how far behind we still are in moving toward renewable. I plan to charge my E-vehicles with free energy from solar panels in the dead of night in the dark. Good thing old Sleepy Joe is pushing his infrastructure bill with $$Billions for road side charging and the like.
Why do you continually fall for the FEAR tactics? Just like trickle down economics, its fake time and time again.
Good luck finding the raw ingredients to make all those cars in the future without raping Mother Earth while mining Her. Same goes for solar panels. The only country that holds the ace card is China since they have the ingredients and don’t give a 95SN about any environmental damage they do to get at them. Did I mention the toxic waste when these parts are done?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey why don’t you address the facts in the piece? They kick your teeth in, that’s why. You call them fear tactics, but you can’t refute any of the facts or the hypothetical problem at all. You’re weak.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can literally change the hp and range in a Tesla over the phone without even bringing it to the dealer. All by wifi. Trust me. “They” can get to any electric car if they want. Furthermore, the raw ingredients don’t even exist to make the parts necessary. It’s just another dead end technology with environmental disaster written all over it when the battery life is over.
So because Teslas are set up that way you can hack a nissan leaf? do tell.

Eeek but with just a little google-age it looks like Jeeps must be "electric cars" too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs

What "raw ingredients" are you referring to?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you park your Tesla under an aluminum/tin foil wrap garage, they cant get to it, Duh.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
So because Teslas are set up that way you can hack a nissan leaf? do tell.

Eeek but with just a little google-age it looks like Jeeps must be "electric cars" too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs

What "raw ingredients" are you referring to?
I didn’t mention anything other than Tesla’s. Jeep makes a hybrid that only goes like 40 miles on coal er electricity.

The article I linked mentions two of those ingredients. More than two syllables so I can’t remember them off the top of my head.

My mechanic told me a few months ago that the UK was about to mandate their whole country go full electric until they realized the raw materials don’t exist. And they barely have half the population of Kali.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
No silly, that vid shows that ICE Jeeps have been hacked via WiFi.

I know that when I’m looking for insight on UK politics, I go to my mechanic too. Small world!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you park your Tesla under an aluminum/tin foil wrap garage, they cant get to it, Duh.
I thought you always claim to respond with the “science and facts.” Millennial boy, you have been weighed and measured and you are found wanting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
No silly, that vid shows that ICE Jeeps have been hacked via WiFi.

I know that when I’m looking for insight on UK politics, I go to my mechanic too. Small world!
What?

The dude is an automotive wizard. It was his response to my inquiry about E cars in general. The article I linked confirms his assertions. Please show me with facts and science how yer gonna get the ingredients to bake your electric car cookies into the future on a mass scale. Also tell me how yer gonna dispose of the waste when they’re expired. You gonna keep mining Mother Earth until She runs out of the metals etc to build your Green New Deal cars? Can I buy one-day tickets to your libtard fantasy land or do I have to become a satanic libtard to join?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
I thought you always claim to respond with the “science and facts.” Millennial boy, you have been weighed and measured and you are found wanting.
Just here to mock fools. If you want to know about E-cars, go take a test ride. Maybe a Tesla or a new Ford F-150?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just here to mock fools. If you want to know about E-cars, go take a test ride. Maybe a Tesla or a new Ford F-150?
Translation: Your stated mission has changed since you keep losing the arguments.

No thanks. Taken test rides, liked them, did the math and they don’t add up. All you get is a membership to the Smug As$hole Club, a fat bill and a toxic waste problem that no one will acknowledge. Kinda like the shock we’re gonna get when Biden’s spending bills have to be paid for.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation: Your stated mission has changed since you keep losing the arguments.

No thanks. Taken test rides, liked them, did the math and they don’t add up. All you get is a membership to the Smug As$hole Club, a fat bill and a toxic waste problem that no one will acknowledge. Kinda like the shock we’re gonna get when Biden’s spending bills have to be paid for.

I’m kinda with you. Right now an electric doesn’t meet my needs, in the same way that rechargeable tools weren’t ready for prime time 15 years ago. But right now I’d sure hate to not have my Milwaukee fuel tools because having to plug in and run an extension cord is for chumps.

A car is just a tool and when they make an electric one that works better for my needs, that’s what I’ll get. Just the idea of not having to ever charge except at my house 98% of the time is already very attractive. But for the moment the limited range is an issue. I think I could be convinced with a solid 350 mile range.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’m kinda with you. Right now an electric doesn’t meet my needs, in the same way that rechargeable tools weren’t ready for prime time 15 years ago. But right now I’d sure hate to not have my Milwaukee fuel tools because having to plug in and run an extension cord is for chumps.

A car is just a tool and when they make an electric one that works better for my needs, that’s what I’ll get. Just the idea of not having to ever charge except at my house 98% of the time is already very attractive. But for the moment the limited range is an issue. I think I could be convinced with a solid 350 mile range.
I’ve been using battery tools since 1984. They were good back then. Of course they’re better now. Had just about every brand out there and am stuck on the ergonomics of Makita for what I do.

Ultimately, I don’t want to be tethered to a cord that has to plug into an unreliable power source which could also be affected by a million sources of evil.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-07-2021, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’ve been using battery tools since 1984. They were good back then. Of course they’re better now. Had just about every brand out there and am stuck on the ergonomics of Makita for what I do.

Ultimately, I don’t want to be tethered to a cord that has to plug into an unreliable power source which could also be affected by a million sources of evil.

Do gas pumps work in CA when PGE turns off the power?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 1:59 PM Reply   
I do remember my parents getting screwed by the Jimmy Carter gas crisis that one time, but depending on where you live in Kali, you could be without power and thus, a way out of your potentially burning neighborhood every time the wind blows and PG&E kills the power.