Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Tehanw215)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-01-2012, 9:29 PM Reply   
looking to get a nice boat cover for my sanger v215 that i can leave on while towing. .Any impute out there?
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-02-2012, 7:05 AM Reply   
Try skiboatcovers.com
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-02-2012, 7:37 AM Reply   
Also look at Evolution Covers.
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-02-2012, 9:22 AM Reply   
I am pretty sure evolution only does moomba and Malibu. I had inquired with Cory @ evolution for my Supra 21v and asked if he had a template for my boat and his reply was just a simple "no we don't". Their website is pretty weak, and all I see on there for samples are Moombas and Malibus.

Worth a shot to ask though I guess.
Old     (dxii)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2012, 9:45 AM Reply   
I just bought one directly from Sanger (I don't have any dealers nearby) for my '06 V210. It was only $550, and is an AWESOME cover. I couldn't tell you if it's sharkskin or sunbrella, but it fits super-tight and sheds water very well. With just one pole that was included, I don't get any water pooling. The vents were already installed, and it has two ratchet straps. I'm generally not a fan of towing with a cover, but if it was raining, I wouldn't hesitate to tow with this one.

Old     (Tehanw215)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-02-2012, 10:37 AM Reply   
thanks for the imput guys. seems like its hard to find a quality towable covers.
Old    mojo            05-02-2012, 10:44 AM Reply   
Coversports covers are probably the best out there. I really like commercial sewing as well.
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-02-2012, 12:16 PM Reply   
Don't write Cory (Evolution) off without giving him a call to see if he's got a template. He does quality work, uses sunbrella, and with his covers you don't need a pole for pooling water, vents for breathing, or straps to strap down the cover to the trailer. Also, he dosn't only make covers for malibu or moomba. He made my cover (03 MB 220V), plus he's got an older supra and Calabria in his gallery. I'm pretty sure that he's done some sangers in WA, but I'm not sure of the models of years.
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-02-2012, 12:59 PM Reply   
What makes it a towable cover. My Sanger cover, which I thought was towable, is at the end of its life. Is it the fabric? The way is straps down?
Old    mojo            05-02-2012, 1:09 PM Reply   
towable generally has to do with how the cover hugs the boat and is secured and handles air. the oem cover for my 05 nautique sucks. the material is horrible, there are multiple webbing straps, hooks and ropes. a proper cover can be put on or removed very quickly and be ready to tow or protect from rain w/o poles. check out coversports website. they run about 900 for my 2005 210. i've not heard of anyone being unsatisfied with them. i am in the market and will be getting a coversports more than likely, but im torn between the commercial sewing. they are really simple and functional.
Old     (cblackburn)      Join Date: May 2012       05-03-2012, 5:14 PM Reply   
Hey John F, can you give me the contact information you have for Sanger to get the cover? I need one for my v210 and searched around with no luck.