Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-16-2011, 9:45 PM Reply   
Ann Barnhardt is described as "a livestock and grain commodity broker and marketing consultant, American patriot, traditional Catholic, and unwitting counter-revolutionary blogger.
She can be reached through her business at www.barnhardt.biz." She has taken on Islam and they have noticed.
DEATH THREAT:
To:annbarnhardt
I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and I'll need is one phone-call to kill ya'll.
.................................................. .....
ANN'S RESPONSE:
Re: Watch your back.
Hello mufcadnan123!
You don't need to "find" me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.
Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver. Here's what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln . Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard . Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive . Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle . I'm at 9175.
Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. Points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.
However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you?
After all, this is what your "perfect man" mohamed did (pig excrement be upon him). You see, mohamed, being a miserable coward and a con artist, would send other men into battle to fight on his behalf. Mohamed would stay at the BACK of the pack and let the stupid, ignorant suckers like you that he had conned into his political cult do the actual fighting and dying. Mohamed would then fornicate with the dead men's wives and children. You should follow mohamed's example! Here is the contact info for the main mosque here in Denver :
Masjid Abu Bakr
Imam Karim Abu Zaid
2071 South Parker Road
Denver, CO 80231
Phone: 303-696-9800
Email: denvermosque@yahoo.com
I'm sure they would be delighted to hear from you. Frankly, I'm terribly disappointed that not a SINGLE musloid here in the United States has made ANY attempt to rape and behead me. But maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, so let me do that right now.
I will NEVER, EVER, EVER submit to Islam. I will fight Islam with every fiber of my being for as long as I live because Islam is pure satanic evil. If you are really serious about Islam dominating the United States and the world, you are going to have to come through me. You are going to have to kill me. Good luck with that. And understand that if you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later, and then, despite your genetic mental retardation, you will be made to understand with crystal clarity what the word "defeat" means. Either way, I win, so come and get it.
Deo adjuvante non timendum (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of).
Ann Barnhardt

Ann's self-photo from LINK

--
When you change the way you see things, the things you see change.
Attached Images

Old     (strife)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-17-2011, 5:50 AM Reply   
How ironic. God and gun in one hand.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-17-2011, 12:48 PM Reply   
Her response is pretty classic, come on down, lets see how that works out for you. Aside from that, I don't get it? I guess I just don't understand how hatred towards any religious group should be applauded? Besides having a different religion, how is either party any different from one another?
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-17-2011, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by strife View Post
How ironic. God and gun in one hand.
And what's wrong with that? Just because you're Christian doesn't mean you sit and be slaughtered. Ever hear of the Crusades?
Old     (strife)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-17-2011, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboardingdad View Post
And what's wrong with that? Just because you're Christian doesn't mean you sit and be slaughtered. Ever hear of the Crusades?
Crusades? Yeah, those were the series of religious wars fought over Jerusalem right? Are you really supporting the Crusades?I think a lot of you Christians could learn a thing or two from Hinduism and Buddhism. Or perhaps even Quakers.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-17-2011, 7:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by strife View Post
Crusades? Yeah, those were the series of religious wars fought over Jerusalem right? Are you really supporting the Crusades?I think a lot of you Christians could learn a thing or two from Hinduism and Buddhism. Or perhaps even Quakers.
My point was that war is not "new" to Christians and has even been backed by the Church. What religion are you? You act as though, because someone is a Christian, they do not have the right to defend themselves. And if they do, they are a peaceless warmonger. As a peaceful Quaker, Buddhist or Hindu, if someone was to break into your house and threaten to harm your family, would you just sit back and let them? You would not lift a finger. Right?

Now, if I am wrong about you being one or the religions you spoke of and I have offended you because you are religionless, I apologize and must say that I love how some unbelievers, of anything whatsoever, are so quick to point out any flaw or any imperfection in another's belief. Most of the time I can ignore this, probably just like Miss Barnhardt can, until they threaten to kill us if we do not convert or become non-believers too.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2011, 8:10 AM Reply   
LOL, I don't think he's acting as though Christians can't defend themselves. He's acting as though Christians think the man they fantasize they pattern themselves after would condemn a whole religion because it has some radical nutcases.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-18-2011, 7:41 PM Reply   
LOL John. I like your choice of words. Fantasize. haha

I think I understood his view very clearly. He scoffed at the fact that she held a cross in the same hand as she held the AR-15. There are nutcases in every religion and every unreligion. It just seems that some are worse than others and want to impress their beliefs, or the lack of them, on everyone else. Here's a story that is closer to home for me:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs....=2011110110318

The moral of the above story is: Even though I (FERF) do not believe in the cross, or what is stands for, and it was not paid for using public dollars, it must be removed to "protect" others from being offended. That is complete and total excrement,