Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       11-08-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
This is being reported in Dallas but not yet nationally. Sux... this has been such a wonderful season with dumbo at the helm. From Super Bowl at Home to Average to "worst team in the NFL" in 7 short weeks. Amazing. No more Camp Cupcake???

I am still predicting 2-14 at the best. This team has quit.
Old    bigdtx            11-08-2010, 12:12 PM Reply   
I turned it off last night at halftime when they were down 28-7. Woke up this morning to hear the ass kicking just kept right on going in the second half.
I hope they continue to suck under Garrett because I don't want to see him back next year either. His contract is up this year so I doubt he'll be back.
Now if only Jerry would retire too.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-08-2010, 12:25 PM Reply   
Go pack go!
Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-08-2010, 12:45 PM Reply   
The only downside to Wade being fired is that we will no longer have the "fake wade" on the Ticket anymore...
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-08-2010, 1:39 PM Reply   
bring on cowher or gruden now!!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-08-2010, 1:45 PM Reply   
^Maybe Saban???
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2010, 3:46 PM Reply   
Cowher or Gruden or Dungee......I doubt they would go to college with Dallas' budget.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2010, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdtx View Post
I turned it off last night at halftime when they were down 28-7. Woke up this morning to hear the ass kicking just kept right on going in the second half.
I hope they continue to suck under Garrett because I don't want to see him back next year either. His contract is up this year so I doubt he'll be back.
Now if only Jerry would retire too.
What's the matter D... You, Coop and Clff kinda lost your taste for the smack talking thread this year eh???
Old     (iridelow1998)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-09-2010, 5:26 AM Reply   
C,mon Cliff!! How can there be any taste for talking smack when you're sitting at 1-7 with no true hopes of things turning around? I haven't been in that thread myself for about 3-4 weeks. Just can't stomach it anymore.
Old    bigdtx            11-09-2010, 5:39 AM Reply   
No smack talking this year. The only smack is the 2x4 to the side of the head every Sunday with this team. Gerry Fraley predicted Green Bay by 4 touchdowns before the game in the Dallas Morning News and all the fans jumped on him for going for shock value and headlines. Giants will destroy this team Sunday.
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       11-09-2010, 5:59 AM Reply   
How can Seachicken fan talk smack?? Didn't they just get rolled by 40 points AT HOME???

If the Cowboys played the Seahawks it would be one of the most pathetic games in the history of the NFL. The '89 Cowboys would blow out this 2010 team.