Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (ride_cwb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-06-2006, 7:38 PM Reply   
alright dudes i just wanna know about the lakes your ridin on cuz i wanna say that rock lake in lake mills could be one of the best. not on weekends tho but one of the states top 10 cleanest talkin crystl clear water see to the bottom pretty much at any depth and water so smooth its sick so if your ever in town check it out im the blue four winns with the piriate flag on top of the pole go badgers
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-06-2006, 7:45 PM Reply   
hey kevin.... check out www.midwestwakeboarder.com. Lots of guys from wisconsin on there.

otherwise I ride the rock river in janesville... always smooth, even on the weekends if you can maneuver around the wallys!

even this afternoon the water was awesome! dirty but smooth!
Old     (fish6942)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-06-2006, 7:51 PM Reply   
Balsam Lake in Western WI. 2,500 acres with numerous islands, bays and peninsulas. Clarity isn't so great this time of year.
Old     (kempogoju_ross)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-06-2006, 8:00 PM Reply   
I have wanted to check out lake mills as I live near palmyra so its not too far....also Okauchee is nice when not busy.....lol
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-06-2006, 8:10 PM Reply   
^ and when is that monday mornings????

The rock river is hard to beat.

Also Lake Kegonsa is glass days during the week and damn good evenings during the week.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-07-2006, 6:53 AM Reply   
Long Lake (Chippewa Cty.) Water is crystal clear and always smooth. Even with 1 mastercraft to every 4-5 cabins, I counted 5 other boats out in the lake at the busiest point of the day.
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       08-07-2006, 10:07 AM Reply   
Okauchee is glass all the time, even at 2:00pm on a weekend!