Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (BLucas86)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-03-2018, 8:22 AM Reply   
I know this isn't the most Tige friendly page, but I can assure you that I don't have the tramp stamp, yet!

Up for grabs is my gently loved RZX3 and figured id post it here for the few lurkers that aren't "G" fan boys.

PM for specifics, or reach out to Texas Tige Marine and ask for Eric if you'd like to set up a demo or need more info.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2017-Ti...xas-85573.aspx

Troll on.....
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-03-2018, 12:34 PM Reply   
That wave is huge! Nice boat.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-03-2018, 12:38 PM Reply   
solid rig. GLWS
Old     (BLucas86)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-06-2018, 1:52 PM Reply   
Thanks fellas.
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-06-2018, 8:50 PM Reply   
What’s a Tige?

I figured since you opened the door..
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-07-2018, 6:08 AM Reply   
That's sexy! I spent a weekend riding the RZX3 and the wakeboard wake is $
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       08-08-2018, 1:23 PM Reply   
That's a great looking rig, but that's gonna be a tough sell when OI is featuring boats at the bottom of your ad with less hours, just as well optioned, and for substantially less.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2017-Ti...ota-85520.aspx

Not hating, I'm a Tige fan myself considering I own one too. But for nearly $12,000 less with the bigger motor and less hours, I'd make the drive up there for that. Good luck with it though
Old     (BLucas86)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-09-2018, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastR3DN3K View Post
That's a great looking rig, but that's gonna be a tough sell when OI is featuring boats at the bottom of your ad with less hours, just as well optioned, and for substantially less.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2017-Ti...ota-85520.aspx

Not hating, I'm a Tige fan myself considering I own one too. But for nearly $12,000 less with the bigger motor and less hours, I'd make the drive up there for that. Good luck with it though
Yeah, ive seen the spread on used RZX's and its everything from $115-177k. His price is likely firm and mine has some bartering room built in. Sometimes they list things without trailer too, to try and bait and hook ya. I agree, thats a solid price for a low hour boat, but the SC motor can be looked at as a pro and a con (fuel consumption). Mine is on a triple, which can also be looked as a pro and a con..

That boat has been listed for a LONG time, and im not sure why it hasn't sold at that price, but the market is a bit hotter down here in Texas, than it is in MN. No pun intended.

Cheers.
Old     (BLucas86)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-15-2018, 9:42 AM Reply   
New Link, new PRICE and new pictures.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2017-Ti...xas-86227.aspx
Old     (BLucas86)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-27-2018, 3:24 PM Reply   
New week BUMP! Ill say it again, financing and almost 3 years of transferable warranty available!

Thanks for looking!