Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old                02-15-2006, 7:12 PM Reply   
I need a song like "was not there" by fischerspooner or "3rd planet" by modest mouse. Something that is mellow but still has a constant kick ass beat to ride to. Please send any names,,, Dl the ones ive listed if u havent herd em so U can get an idea of what am looking for.
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-15-2006, 9:52 PM Reply   
Maybe audioslave - highway, OAR - darey meyod, jack johnson - bubble toes, etc..they all have good beats and are pretty chill songs
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-16-2006, 7:00 AM Reply   
Try the Deasie's version of Tom Sawyer. Classic rock, heavy bass and drum, with a new spin on it.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-16-2006, 7:01 AM Reply   
oops..that's deadsie's. It was on the anger management tour album I think.
Old     (crowmobe)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-20-2006, 9:10 PM Reply   
Try some Stem that will give a raw edgy feel...
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-21-2006, 11:34 AM Reply   
postal Service?
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-21-2006, 3:29 PM Reply   
Postal Services songs the District Sleeps Alone Tonight and Nothing Better are great songs. Also along those lines, Death Cab for Cutie's Soul Meets Body, Brothers on a Hotel Bed and basically any of the more up-tempo songs are great for slow style riding
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-22-2006, 7:01 AM Reply   
Bug Powder Dust
Old                04-09-2006, 5:08 PM Reply   
Dont know if its already on a vid but Slightly Stoopid-Runnin' With a Gun is a perfect song
Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-11-2006, 8:46 AM Reply   
I posted a thread about this site already but try pandora.com You put in a song or artist and then it plays similiar sounding music. I put in "The Bravery" and got alot of cool stuff from that one. Sometimes it is hit or miss though.