Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (pucktowake)      Join Date: May 2007       08-17-2009, 8:14 PM Reply   
They have the worst customer care I have ever seen. I broke my board and I contacted them. I started telling them what happened they said my warranty was up since they only have a one year warranty. I have only owned it for 6 months. They tell me to send pics so I do and then nothing never wrote back.
Anyone else encounter this?
Old     (ziggen)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-18-2009, 8:03 AM Reply   
Call them?
I've never actually tried to warranty a snowboard, if something happens it's usually my fault.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-19-2009, 10:04 AM Reply   
What was the damage?? If it's impact NOBODY warranty's that...
Old     (shredhead)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-25-2009, 11:26 AM Reply   
It's almost always better to deal with the shop you got it from.
I am not familiar with Acedemy, who presses their boards, Amer?
Old     (kosanders)      Join Date: May 2007       09-12-2009, 12:01 AM Reply   
Buy a legit brand nest time.
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       09-29-2009, 8:43 PM Reply   
Academy not legit? Are u kidding me?

Best board I have ever owned.

John give them a call they are super busy. They are a small company so who knows what happened.

(Message edited by mofreestyle on September 29, 2009)