Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
After reading the opening statement it was clear no minds were going to be changed. Not worth watching. Everything he has to say was already known.
Really? I didn't know he would admit he was coached by the dems. I didn't know he admitted to getting a reduced sentence by agreeing to this testimony today. I didn't know he'd throw out there that Trump has done a lot of good for the country. I didn't know Cohen would say Trump didn't cheat on his taxes. I didn't think he'd admit there wasn't any collusion. I've learned all sorts of stuff today. I also learned when you guys thought he wouldn't say what you wanted you'd put your fingers in your ears and say "na nana nanana I can't hear it"

Frankly, he's making Trump look rather good in lieu of what the left says about him.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-27-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Frankly, he's making Trump look rather good in lieu of what the left says about him.
Wow! what a difference 20 min makes in terms of you believing what Cohen says.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Wow! what a difference 20 min makes in terms of you believing what Cohen says.
Not sure how you drew that. It was you guys thinking this was going to sink Trump. It's you guys who every time the media some nothing burger you'd type "Mueller time!!!". Just admit all of this is backfiring big time.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-27-2019, 9:42 AM Reply   
You must be the worlds most flawed mind reader. Because I've neither claimed it would sink Trump, nor am I thinking that. It only backfires, if it backfires. That's a prediction of the future I'm not willing to make.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-27-2019, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
OK, read Cohen's opening statement. His crime allegations are pretty weak, and definitely nothing new. Lots of non-shocker but more specific allegations of Trump being petty and vain. No hearts or minds are going to be convinced or won over by this stuff.
100% Agree. People who hate trump think he is a liar, a cheater a conman. People who love trump believe those things too.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 10:39 AM Reply   
"Trump gets people to lie without telling them too or asking them too"
HAHAHAHA.

This is the best the left could come up with testify?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-27-2019, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Cohen's hilarious, it's like he reads wakeworld "I don't know if Trump worked with the Russians, but I have my suspicions". LOL

Lefties can squawk all you want, all your democrat leaders accomplished today is handing Trump 2020
It's funny that you Trumpsters think Cohen is the star of Mueller's investigation.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
It's funny that you Trumpsters think Cohen is the star of Mueller's investigation.
It's funny that you leftes still think there's a star & that any day now the hammers going to drop.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-27-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-27-2019, 1:19 PM Reply   
What branch was Obama, Bernie, and Hillary in again?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-27-2019, 1:51 PM Reply   
It'd be nice if both lefties & righties in congress would ask questions & not grand stand with accusations
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-27-2019, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
It'd be nice if both lefties & righties in congress would ask questions & not grand stand with accusations
AGREED! They look like idiots when they are grandstanding.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-27-2019, 3:37 PM Reply   
The grandstanding definitely can serve a purpose tho. For instance without Lyndsey Graham’s flipout, the Kavanaugh hearing was headed for a VERY different conclusion.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2019, 4:12 PM Reply   
I just got a chance to listen to Rep.AO-C. Zero grandstanding, no speeches...direct to the point questioning. Gave up the balance of her time. Well done.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-27-2019, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
What branch was Obama, Bernie, and Hillary in again?
Which one of them said, "I felt like I was in the military" because they went to boarding school?
Which one of them said, "I know more about an enemy than our generals"?
Which one of them said, (towards a POW) "I like people who weren't captured"?
Which one of them said, "I trust Putin" more than US servicemen and women?

I don't criticize Trump for not serving, I criticize him for insulting the service Vietnam (and other war) veterans when they disagree with him. And you clowns give him a pass. As if wearing a MAGA hat makes you more patriotic than a decorated war veteran.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-27-2019, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
It's funny that you leftes still think there's a star & that any day now the hammers going to drop.
Yeah, I guess 30+ indictments is nothing. It there is no "hammer", why is Trump always Tweeting about it? Why all of the talk on not releasing Mueller's report?

Last edited by wake77; 02-27-2019 at 4:19 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2019, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
As if wearing a MAGA hat makes you more patriotic than a decorated war veteran.
Truth
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-27-2019, 7:11 PM Reply   
Trump has the lowest approval rating of Any president in the last 75 years. His only chance of winning the next election is to start a good ol' war! He could Not even get the GDP for 2018 up over 3%, remember when he said GDP of 4 or 5% would be easy? Guess Not! I am really glad the democrats Won the House, the impeachment process should begin shortly, even though that will Not get him out of office, the Liar in Chief Needs an oversight commission. The republicans that follow this president blindly are fools! Even if he wins in 2020, as long as the democrats keep the house, I would be able to live with the results, other people will not be as lucky!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2019, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump has the lowest approval rating of Any president in the last 75 years. His only chance of winning the next election is to start a good ol' war! He could Not even get the GDP for 2018 up over 3%, remember when he said GDP of 4 or 5% would be easy? Guess Not! I am really glad the democrats Won the House, the impeachment process should begin shortly, even though that will Not get him out of office, the Liar in Chief Needs an oversight commission. The republicans that follow this president blindly are fools! Even if he wins in 2020, as long as the democrats keep the house, I would be able to live with the results, other people will not be as lucky!
No other prez has had to endure the same 24/7 evil media assault either, so big deal. He’ll rebound some after the summit with that tub of goo from NK. I’m still waiting to hear what they’ll impeach him for. Care to share? The dem house win is temporary and was to be expected. After the rest of the country sees a debate over the new leftist radical agenda, it’s over. Especially if the economy is still chugging along well enough.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2019, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Meh. E for effort.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-28-2019, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yeah, I guess 30+ indictments is nothing. It there is no "hammer", why is Trump always Tweeting about it? Why all of the talk on not releasing Mueller's report?
Again, not one having anything to do with Russia or election interference. And not one has lead to your intended target.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-28-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Again, not one having anything to do with Russia or election interference. And not one has lead to your intended target.
Not one? Bro, you need to stop watching Faux news, 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russia companies and 12 Russia GRU officers have been indicted for election interference.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       02-28-2019, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Not one? Bro, you need to stop watching Faux news, 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russia companies and 12 Russia GRU officers have been indicted for election interference.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury
HAHAHA, the companies that were noted, by Mueller & the Media to be "largely symbolic & nothing would happen"?. But then those companies fought back & drug Mueller to court, now Mueller is arguing by defending their suit it would reveal too much. It's funny how you people "quit watching fox". Yet you feed your brain with other propaganda feeds & claim that's the truthiness and it's Fox that's bad. But it's funny you bring those up. Not on have anything to do with Trump nor are they linked to Trump. Quit watching your brainwashed liberal propaganda you think is the only source of truthy. Back to the snooze fest, let us all know when you finally get Trump.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
HAHAHA, the companies that were noted, by Mueller & the Media to be "largely symbolic & nothing would happen"?. But then those companies fought back & drug Mueller to court, now Mueller is arguing by defending their suit it would reveal too much. It's funny how you people "quit watching fox". Yet you feed your brain with other propaganda feeds & claim that's the truthiness and it's Fox that's bad. But it's funny you bring those up. Not on have anything to do with Trump nor are they linked to Trump. Quit watching your brainwashed liberal propaganda you think is the only source of truthy. Back to the snooze fest, let us all know when you finally get Trump.


I think you are buying into the witch hunt story too hard. Despite Trumps crybaby tweets to the contrary, Mueller’s charge wasn’t to “prove Trump colluded with the Russians,” it was “to serve as Special Counsel for the Department to investigate the Russian Government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and “related matters” and to prosecute any federal crimes uncovered during the investigation.”

Trump isn’t mentioned at all in Mueller’s appointment, except indirectly to the extent that the investigation of Russian interference revealed that federal crimes were committed. And as Trump repeats constantly, no crimes by him, so one wonders what there is to worry about here?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I think you are buying into the witch hunt story too hard. Despite Trumps crybaby tweets to the contrary, Mueller’s charge wasn’t to “prove Trump colluded with the Russians,” it was “to serve as Special Counsel for the Department to investigate the Russian Government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and “related matters” and to prosecute any federal crimes uncovered during the investigation.”

Trump isn’t mentioned at all in Mueller’s appointment, except indirectly to the extent that the investigation of Russian interference revealed that federal crimes were committed. And as Trump repeats constantly, no crimes by him, so one wonders what there is to worry about here?
Are you really trying to move the goal post? Do I need to refer you do this very thread starting 2 years ago? Do I need to refer you to almost every headline that is not from Fox News that is on my Iphone news feed as to who the intended target is?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you really trying to move the goal post? Do I need to refer you do this very thread starting 2 years ago? Do I need to refer you to almost every headline that is not from Fox News that is on my Iphone news feed as to who the intended target is?
How many of those iPhone news stories have direct quotes from Mueller about what he’s doing? ZERO.

Just quoting primary source docs. Go check for yourself what Rosenstein directed Mueller to do when he hired Mueller.

Or read the DC Circuit’s analysis from Tuesday: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...b-7bfc38770001 (Link is to politico, but it’s just them hosting a pdf of DC Circuit’s opinion).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
How many of those iPhone news stories have direct quotes from Mueller about what he’s doing? ZERO.

Just quoting primary source docs. Go check for yourself what Rosenstein directed Mueller to do when he hired Mueller.

Or read the DC Circuit’s analysis from Tuesday: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...b-7bfc38770001 (Link is to politico, but it’s just them hosting a pdf of DC Circuit’s opinion).
They have zero Mueller because he is not talking.

Every single talking point on this site and from your fake news sites is about Trump. Don't try and back peddle this. EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT ON THIS SITE WAS ABOUT Trump and RUSSIAN collusion. I can not believe you are really trying to move that talking point. Be careful. If you get thrown in front of congress, you will do 3 to 5 for lying.

If you listen to Rosenstein's words about the special council he literally said he thought the president was colluding with the Russians and that is why he wanted this investigation to have accountability.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Not one? Bro, you need to stop watching Faux news, 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russia companies and 12 Russia GRU officers have been indicted for election interference.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury
If they wanted to probe they could find many agents from many countries interfering in our elections.

What I want to know is when are they going to start arresting democrats for allowing 11 million foreign actors into the country who have children and also will march in the streets about laws and elections. That sounds to me to be the bigger election fraud. Actively supporting illegal foreign members of a country to come in and have influence over American elections.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 11:17 AM Reply   
Oh sure it’s what the public has argued about because trump talks about it CONSTANTLY.

But if you think I am moving Mueller’s goalpost, you crazy. He’s a boy scout and he’s doing (quietly and as far out of the public eye as he can) what he was appointed to do.

Deep state bs, and trump bs and stormy daniels and all of that other stuff swirling around doesn’t mean that MUELLER is doing something other than what he was lawfully appointed to do.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If they wanted to probe they could find many agents from many countries interfering in our elections.



What I want to know is when are they going to start arresting democrats for allowing 11 million foreign actors into the country who have children and also will march in the streets about laws and elections. That sounds to me to be the bigger election fraud. Actively supporting illegal foreign members of a country to come in and have influence over American elections.


I guess they’ll start looking at that stuff and Hillary’s emails and who shot JR when they appoint a special counsel with those specific charges.

You know why Mueller isn’t looking at that stuff? Because it doesn’t involve RUSSIANS interfering in the 2016 election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I guess they’ll start looking at that stuff and Hillary’s emails and who shot JR when they appoint a special counsel with those specific charges.

You know why Mueller isn’t looking at that stuff? Because it doesn’t involve RUSSIANS interfering in the 2016 election.
That's funny. I did not know that tax evasion was part of the Russian investigation yet someone is going to jail for that. Did not know lying to the FBI about other matters that were not Russian related to the investigation yet people are going to jail.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That's funny. I did not know that tax evasion was part of the Russian investigation yet someone is going to jail for that. Did not know lying to the FBI about other matters that were not Russian related to the investigation yet people are going to jail.


So you read the DC circuit opinion from two days ago that I linked and you are still confused?

Cmon man you are a smart guy. Take a little time. Learn some stuff.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Oh sure it’s what the public has argued about because trump talks about it CONSTANTLY.

But if you think I am moving Mueller’s goalpost, you crazy. He’s a boy scout and he’s doing (quietly and as far out of the public eye as he can) what he was appointed to do.

Deep state bs, and trump bs and stormy daniels and all of that other stuff swirling around doesn’t mean that MUELLER is doing something other than what he was lawfully appointed to do.
Trump talks about it constantly? Really. Should we move over to the CNN and MSNBC websites and have this discussion? You really want to spin this as this only exists because Trump spoke it into existence. You want to call up the video of Rosenstein on his book tour on who it was about? This was about Trump from day one. Do you think that s$%t show with Cohen and the House was not about Trump? You want me to point to the 33,000 posts from sn95 in this thread?

Wow. just wow.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 11:33 AM Reply   
Wow indeed.

What’s the “this” that you are talking about, this thread or the Mueller investigation?

Both of course involve trump. But to say Mueller is solely focused on Trump is wrong.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So you read the DC circuit opinion from two days ago that I linked and you are still confused?

Cmon man you are a smart guy. Take a little time. Learn some stuff.
Not taking my time to read that. Not interested in the least in it. You know what this is about. We all know what this is about.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not taking my time to read that. Not interested in the least in it. You know what this is about. We all know what this is about.


That’s a convenient way to approach life and explains a lot about your worldview.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Wow indeed.

What’s the “this” that you are talking about, this thread or the Mueller investigation?

Both of course involve trump. But to say Mueller is solely focused on Trump is wrong.
Never said he was just looking at Trump but ZERO of this would not have been if they were not trying to get trump. You can label things as Russian this and that. It was all done to try and get Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That’s a convenient way to approach life and explains a lot about your worldview.
I read tons of things daily. I don't care in the least about his witch hunt. I can tell you right now, there is foreign agents interfering in our lives. The sooner you realize that, the better off you are. I don't need to read a report on a topic that I am not interested in to tell me that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-28-2019, 11:38 AM Reply   
the chairman of the campaign, manafort handed over polling data to the Russians Mueller indicted. Trumps boi Roger Stone was in contact with WikiLeaks, Wiki got the stolen emails from the Russian GRU that Mueller indicted, and let trump know when the drop was coming. On its face, it sounds like they were working on a common goal.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I read tons of things daily. I don't care in the least about his witch hunt. I can tell you right now, there is foreign agents interfering in our lives. The sooner you realize that, the better off you are. I don't need to read a report on a topic that I am not interested in to tell me that.


You read me saying that Mueller’s charge is investigating Russia as denying the existence of other foreign actors? That’s a pretty big leap!

(Of course there are others, not disputing that, not sure how you could possibly say that I was).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You read me saying that Mueller’s charge is investigating Russia as denying the existence of other foreign actors? That’s a pretty big leap!

(Of course there are others, not disputing that, not sure how you could possibly say that I was).
Someone in this very conversation said, "You know why Mueller isn’t looking at that stuff? Because it doesn’t involve RUSSIANS interfering in the 2016 election. " Wonder who that was.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
the chairman of the campaign, manafort handed over polling data to the Russians Mueller indicted. Trumps boi Roger Stone was in contact with WikiLeaks, Wiki got the stolen emails from the Russian GRU that Mueller indicted, and let trump know when the drop was coming. On its face, it sounds like they were working on a common goal.
Yep. There is polling data from every news agency in the country and outside the country. You realize that almost every foreign government wants to control the US Congress and President elections right? Polling data is not illegal to posses. Matter of fact much of the election was done by electronic means. Like the adds you get shown on Facebook and so on are based on what you have looked at before and who you are friends with and they eventually only show you ads and articles that match your belief system.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2019, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Someone in this very conversation said, "You know why Mueller isn’t looking at that stuff? Because it doesn’t involve RUSSIANS interfering in the 2016 election. " Wonder who that was.

Delta that is because that is the scope of Mueller’s authority. The Chinese and North Koreans may be hacking us and the Mexicans may be plotting an invasion. mueller doesn’t get to investigate those things because... because.... because.... why? That’s right, because the DOJ hasn’t given him authority to do so. Rather only Russian interference in 2016 election and related federal crimes. What’s hard for you to grasp about that?

Haha you make it seem like I am “moving the goalposts” because you won’t take the time to try to understand how the investigation works.

You ARE smart. No doubt. Use that brainpower man.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 02-28-2019 at 12:59 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-28-2019, 2:29 PM Reply   
The polling data manafort turned over to Kilimnik was internal polling data, not public. BIG difference. Trump campaign had hired companies like Cambridge analitica to gather terabytes of psychological voter profiles and polling data. Russia had all the information that they'd ever need to generate targeted propaganda.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica owned by Robt. Mercer perhaps trumps biggest/richest donors.
Polling data is not illegal to posses, true. However when you provide that info to the Russian GRU to bolster their attempt in swaying a US election toward their candidate of choice, thats not so legal. In fact, if the trumpGOP had not moved the goalpost so much it would be known as a smoking gun.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta that is because that is the scope of Mueller’s authority. The Chinese and North Koreans may be hacking us and the Mexicans may be plotting an invasion. mueller doesn’t get to investigate those things because... because.... because.... why? That’s right, because the DOJ hasn’t given him authority to do so. Rather only Russian interference in 2016 election and related federal crimes. What’s hard for you to grasp about that?

Haha you make it seem like I am “moving the goalposts” because you won’t take the time to try to understand how the investigation works.

You ARE smart. No doubt. Use that brainpower man.
I understand what his scope is. I don't deny that. Why is that his scope? Because they wanted to get Trump. That is why they are looking into Russia. If Trump talked to Chinese, the investigation would be the Chinese (which it could be as they interfere daily). It could be French or any country. It did not matter. The narrative set up by the democrat party was Trump colluded with any country. It was designed to keep Trump from getting anything done. The accusations from the fake dossier of which Cohen in his testimony before congress refuted 3 main points in the dossier one of which he never end been to the Prague was set up to create a narrative. The narrative is politics. For instance, the democrats took over the house. The narrative from the republicans is to push that you all are socialists. Of which it is very hard to deny considering every policy put forth so far by the early democrat presidential candidates are exactly that. However that is politics. The opposition political party sets up a narrative and everyone on that side will look for angles to prove it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The polling data manafort turned over to Kilimnik was internal polling data, not public. BIG difference. Trump campaign had hired companies like Cambridge analitica to gather terabytes of psychological voter profiles and polling data. Russia had all the information that they'd ever need to generate targeted propaganda.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica owned by Robt. Mercer perhaps trumps biggest/richest donors.
Polling data is not illegal to posses, true. However when you provide that info to the Russian GRU to bolster their attempt in swaying a US election toward their candidate of choice, thats not so legal. In fact, if the trumpGOP had not moved the goalpost so much it would be known as a smoking gun.
You mean like the democrat party that gets Hollywood and the foreign agents to sway the election? How ironic that one of the most popular Anti Republican and especially anti Trump tv shows is hosted by a foreigner who literally tries to sway the American public to the democrats nightly. A few people on this board used to bring snippets of the show under the original host as actual news talking points to this board.

Facebook must be in a crap load of trouble for election fraud then. They use your information to sell to foreign advertisers daily on products and your political affiliations. My wife will get advertisements of things that I looked up on my phone just due to the associations.

Actually if you want to be angry. How about you start with the American press. They started pushing Trump as the main Republican and moved all the Republican coverage to him because the same polling data said he was the least likely to beat Clinton. Least likely, they wanted the democrat to win like they always do so Trump gets the camera. If you want to be angry you should be angry with your fellow democrats.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 02-28-2019 at 2:55 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-28-2019, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean like the democrat party that gets Hollywood and the foreign agents to sway the election? How ironic that one of the most popular Anti Republican and especially anti Trump tv shows is hosted by a foreigner who literally tries to sway the American public to the democrats nightly. A few people on this board used to bring snippets of the show under the original host as actual news talking points to this board.

Facebook must be in a crap load of trouble for election fraud then. They use your information to sell to foreign advertisers daily on products and your political affiliations. My wife will get advertisements of things that I looked up on my phone just due to the associations.

Actually if you want to be angry. How about you start with the American press. They started pushing Trump as the main Republican and moved all the Republican coverage to him because the same polling data said he was the least likely to beat Clinton. Least likely, they wanted the democrat to win like they always do so Trump gets the camera. If you want to be angry you should be angry with your fellow democrats.
Im not angry. Im still enjoying the Cohen testimony from yesterday. He did pretty well compared to the republicans who came to an investigative questioning yet failed to ask a sensible question of the guy on the stand. They did bring out a live prop to prove they weren't racist. One fine representative even said "liar liar pants on fire". Ouch.
You need to work on your reading and comprehension or quit being so annoyingly obtuse.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im not angry. Im still enjoying the Cohen testimony from yesterday. He did pretty well compared to the republicans who came to an investigative questioning yet failed to ask a sensible question of the guy on the stand. They did bring out a live prop to prove they weren't racist. One fine representative even said "liar liar pants on fire". Ouch.
You need to work on your reading and comprehension or quit being so annoyingly obtuse.
comprehension is fine. You are maliciously obtuse and agenda driven. The democrats did nothing but make an ass out of themselves. Can not wait for the divorce between the parts of the country. I do not want to be associated with communists.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-28-2019, 4:38 PM Reply   
All politicians are crooks, both sides. Why would anyone think dem's or republicans are not all doing the same things, tax evasion, lying, prostitution, corrupt foundations etc etc. I just don't want to be a socialist. Seems like we are heading that way if we let the next gen of house representatives and running dem's for Pres to take over this country. And they will lie, steel, cheat just like the rest.

Things are out of control, there is no sanity with any of them. All nuts. i don't know how anyone can vote for a movement towards socialist governments. Its going to be a sad world for our children. Maybe we survive it, but our kids will never understand why we let it happen. no way to explain that, we will all be ashamed.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-28-2019, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. There is polling data from every news agency in the country and outside the country. You realize that almost every foreign government wants to control the US Congress and President elections right? Polling data is not illegal to posses. Matter of fact much of the election was done by electronic means. Like the adds you get shown on Facebook and so on are based on what you have looked at before and who you are friends with and they eventually only show you ads and articles that match your belief system.
I see you dodged the part when he mentioned Roger Stone. I guess lying to Congress about communication with Assange is no big deal.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-28-2019, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If they wanted to probe they could find many agents from many countries interfering in our elections.

What I want to know is when are they going to start arresting democrats for allowing 11 million foreign actors into the country who have children and also will march in the streets about laws and elections. That sounds to me to be the bigger election fraud. Actively supporting illegal foreign members of a country to come in and have influence over American elections.
You and the Republicans are so delusional when it comes to pointing the finger at the Democrats for engaging in election fraud. NC is having to hold another election for US Representative because of the GOP candidate engaging in voter fraud. His own son told his father (Harris) he was dealing with a shady character and he hired him any way. To top it all off, the NC GOP leader wanted the results to stand. The GOP only cares about suppressing the minority vote. That's their sole mission.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I see you dodged the part when he mentioned Roger Stone. I guess lying to Congress about communication with Assange is no big deal.
What about him. And what about Assange. You mean Cohen? Like I said, we can drag you before congress and get you 3 to 5 in about 2 hours of questioning. Be careful of the communist utopia you wish for.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-28-2019, 5:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You and the Republicans are so delusional when it comes to pointing the finger at the Democrats for engaging in election fraud. NC is having to hold another election for US Representative because of the GOP candidate engaging in voter fraud. His own son told his father (Harris) he was dealing with a shady character and he hired him any way. To top it all off, the NC GOP leader wanted the results to stand. The GOP only cares about suppressing the minority vote. That's their sole mission.
Guess what. They are holding the election again. Now lets retake all the elections where illegal alien children have voted in elections with their foreign government loyalties. Or redo elections where holly wood has participated in their hit man tactics including hiring foreigners to influence the American public. Every night there is a foreigner on the TV telling you how to vote. Ironic I know.

Republicans only want to suppress the minority vote huh. Interesting because Democrats want everyone to vote including the dead and non citizens. Democrats don't give two craps about minorities. If they did they would not constantly talk down to them and try to give them special privledges like they are some sort of children. Even if they did care for them, the certainly do not respect them as their equals.
If they really cared for them, the certainly would not push their death cult on minorities. You know the one started by a staunch racist who wanted blacks to not breed like weeds. The same policy that is pushed this very day by the democrats that disproportionally impacts the black community more than any white community.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 02-28-2019 at 5:22 PM.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-28-2019, 6:08 PM Reply   
Been on a bit of a trip(away, not checking) & nothing to add, except I agree with Grant(et. al.), the personal attacks on W2W daughter are off limits. Well, as stated before, I think all the personal attacks are uncalled for.

Thought seriously about just getting out, but I feel like this thread gives me a glimpse of the train wreck our country has become.

Last edited by deuce; 02-28-2019 at 6:16 PM.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-28-2019, 6:15 PM Reply   
It’s funny, was talking to a colleague about this today and ask if the script was flipped. I wonder, would the same players be flipped, same argument. I honestly told her, I can’t think I would....but guess you walk in those shoes. Funny & disturbing all the same.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-28-2019, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I understand what his scope is. I don't deny that. Why is that his scope? Because they wanted to get Trump. That is why they are looking into Russia. If Trump talked to Chinese, the investigation would be the Chinese (which it could be as they interfere daily). It could be French or any country. It did not matter. The narrative set up by the democrat party was Trump colluded with any country. It was designed to keep Trump from getting anything done. The accusations from the fake dossier of which Cohen in his testimony before congress refuted 3 main points in the dossier one of which he never end been to the Prague was set up to create a narrative.
Are you high? Who is this magical "they" that you speak of and try to shoehorn into the democratic party? The investigation was started by Trump's own republican AG, who appointed a lifelong republican special counsel. Your lies don't hold water, Rod.

And the dossier is not fake. It's raw intelligence that so far has born out truth many times over.

And your whining about keeping Trump from getting anything done is rich given McConnell's public statements right off the bat when Obama was elected followed by 8 years of nothing but obstructionism and a stolen SC seat.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-01-2019, 12:10 AM Reply   
Pathetic. Imagine if Obama had done this to the Warmbier family.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.e637d8320d5c
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-01-2019, 2:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Guess what. They are holding the election again. Now lets retake all the elections where illegal alien children have voted in elections with their foreign government loyalties. Or redo elections where holly wood has participated in their hit man tactics including hiring foreigners to influence the American public. Every night there is a foreigner on the TV telling you how to vote. Ironic I know.

Republicans only want to suppress the minority vote huh. Interesting because Democrats want everyone to vote including the dead and non citizens. Democrats don't give two craps about minorities. If they did they would not constantly talk down to them and try to give them special privledges like they are some sort of children. Even if they did care for them, the certainly do not respect them as their equals.
If they really cared for them, the certainly would not push their death cult on minorities. You know the one started by a staunch racist who wanted blacks to not breed like weeds. The same policy that is pushed this very day by the democrats that disproportionally impacts the black community more than any white community.
Are you honestly comparing the NC situation to an actor or actress promoting a candidate? You cannot be serious here. And they are only "holding the election again" after Harris' son's testimony and Harris' subsequent "health problems" that caused him to withdraw from the race. The state-level GOP was adamant about keeping the results from November.

All of your (and Trump and other Republican) claims about massive voter fraud by illegal aliens is unmitigated BS. Maybe one day, you'll actually pay attention to what is going on and realize that voter fraud by illegal aliens is relatively nonexistent. Trump's handpicked panel found nothing in their investigation to his claim that "millions of illegals voted". Nothing. Kind of like his team of ace investigators that were going to find Obama's real birth certificate. Nothing there, either.

And here we go with your kooky abortion theory.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-01-2019, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Republicans only want to suppress the minority vote huh.
Well... in the case of the NC election, the Republicans would rather you just give them your incomplete absentee ballot and they'll fill it out for you. It's not voter fraud, it's election fraud. Stuffing the ballot box if you will. And it really happened. And the guy who benefitted has withdrawn in disgrace (after his son pretty much nuked him with some "I tried to warn him and he did it anyway" testimony). The political operative responsible is also under indictment. This one is real, and it happened.

Now all that said, this criminal behavior could've just as easily been engaged in by a dem. The guy who did the dirty work had worked for dems in the past too. He didn't discriminate on the basis of party affiliation.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-01-2019, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Maybe we survive it, but our kids will never understand why we let it happen. no way to explain that, we will all be ashamed.
Nah. Fact is we'll screw the world up in all sorts of ways and leave the problems for our kids to fix, just like our parents did for us, and their parents did for them.

And they in turn will screw the world up in ways we can't imagine for their kids. That's how it works.

I don't doubt that my kids and their friends have the enthusiasm and smarts to go out and conquer the world.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-01-2019, 5:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Been on a bit of a trip(away, not checking) & nothing to add, except I agree with Grant(et. al.), the personal attacks on W2W daughter are off limits. Well, as stated before, I think all the personal attacks are uncalled for.

Thought seriously about just getting out, but I feel like this thread gives me a glimpse of the train wreck our country has become.
His anger & attacks are simply the signs of a lack of creativity & lower functioning thought process & why he's clearly easily controlled. As fake Twitter's Warren Buffet said:

"You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is observing things with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass..."
—Warren Buffett
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-01-2019, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Nah. Fact is we'll screw the world up in all sorts of ways and leave the problems for our kids to fix, just like our parents did for us, and their parents did for them.

And they in turn will screw the world up in ways we can't imagine for their kids. That's how it works.

I don't doubt that my kids and their friends have the enthusiasm and smarts to go out and conquer the world.
Until humans love one another like a dog loves its owner, it will never change.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-01-2019, 9:37 AM Reply   
Nice of Trump to side with the dictator over the death of Otto Warmbier...
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-01-2019, 9:51 AM Reply   
^ yeah. That is complete garbage.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-01-2019, 12:05 PM Reply   
I can't believe Megan Merhkle is raising her kid gender neutral. You'd think Prince Harry would show her the pimp hand.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-01-2019, 12:19 PM Reply   
^^thats just par on a trump golf course. He has no feelings for anyone not named trump. He will flip on anyone in an instant to benefit himself. He demands loyalty yet never gives any. He sided with Putin several times when ALL our intelligence said otherwise. Same with Rodrigo Duterte from the Philippines. He apparently gets along well with autocrats.
Point for trump for walking on Kim this time and not giving without getting in return.

Did anyone catch Cohens closing statement?

Quote:
“My loyalty to Mr. Trump has cost me everything: my family’s happiness, friendships, my law license, my company, my livelihood, my honor, my reputation and, soon, my freedom. And I will not sit back, say nothing, and allow him to do the same to the country,” Cohen said at the hearing’s closing. “Indeed, given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020 that there will never be a peaceful transition of power, and this is why I agreed to appear before you today.”
No peaceful transition? wow.
He also warned republicans that they are doing now what he did for 10 years, blindly protecting trump. It should cost them as it cost Cohen.
I dont think Cohen lied about anything.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-01-2019, 12:46 PM Reply   
He was convicted of it and got caught doing again the other day.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-01-2019, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
^^thats just par on a trump golf course. He has no feelings for anyone not named trump. He will flip on anyone in an instant to benefit himself. He demands loyalty yet never gives any. He sided with Putin several times when ALL our intelligence said otherwise. Same with Rodrigo Duterte from the Philippines. He apparently gets along well with autocrats.
Point for trump for walking on Kim this time and not giving without getting in return.

Did anyone catch Cohens closing statement?


No peaceful transition? wow.
He also warned republicans that they are doing now what he did for 10 years, blindly protecting trump. It should cost them as it cost Cohen.
I dont think Cohen lied about anything.
Cohens wife was given immunity in exchange for his testimony. She was only facing 30 years for fraud so you can see why his true intentions was to tell the truth. We can leave that out though, Cohens a national hero now....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-01-2019, 2:06 PM Reply   
Far, Far from a Nat'l hero. Whether he changed his mind to save his own ass (most likely) or because of higher calling it was the right move. He had already testified to Mueller, SDNY...if his statements are not consistent and true his sentence is extended. I think this liar is going to continue to tell the truth.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-01-2019, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Far, Far from a Nat'l hero. Whether he changed his mind to save his own ass (most likely) or because of higher calling it was the right move. He had already testified to Mueller, SDNY...if his statements are not consistent and true his sentence is extended. I think this liar is going to continue to tell the truth.
The liar is going to continue to do as they order him to do. He was asked point blank if he was offered an even shorter prison stay in exchange for testifying to congress & he answered yes. I don't care who you are, when facing long prison sentences you do as your handlers tell you. And if he's the best the dems can come up with it just makes the case even weaker. Squeeze a man that hard & that's all they were able to make bleed?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-01-2019, 3:41 PM Reply   
Just so I can understand your point, when you call him a liar, do you mean when he represented trump? or did he become the liar after the FBI raid?

Quote:
The liar is going to continue to do as they order him to do. He was asked point blank if he was offered an even shorter prison stay in exchange for testifying to congress & he answered yes.
and you wouldn't? anyone not taking that deal? (other than manafort, who took it and then lied throughout)
Quote:
I don't care who you are, when facing long prison sentences you do as your handlers tell you.
So Cohen is the newest member of the deep state? And he is now lying for them? lol. Im pretty sure he is providing the same info to the house intelligence committee that he supplied to Mueller, the SD of NY and who ever else he is in trouble with. Anything else and he is extending his sentence.


Quote:
Squeeze a man that hard & that's all they were able to make bleed?
Not even close. I thought he offered a lot during the open testimony. Thursday he testified again, this time behind closed doors and provided even more. In fact he is scheduled to return next week for another day of testimony. In addition, based on his testimony it appears Alan Weiselberg, Don Jr. and Ivanka will get a ticket to the dance.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-01-2019, 6:51 PM Reply   
And maybe Hannity, which would be hilarious.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-02-2019, 4:12 AM Reply   
Remember when Pelosi said “ when the Dems take control things will calm down” lol lol lol.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-02-2019, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
His anger & attacks are simply the signs of a lack of creativity & lower functioning thought process & why he's clearly easily controlled. As fake Twitter's Warren Buffet said:

"You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is observing things with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass..."
—Warren Buffett
Give it a rest. You brought that s@!t on yourself. Quit acting like a victim, anyone can scroll back though a few pages and see all of your "anger & attacks". That's all you have brought since you first posted in this thread.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-02-2019, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Remember when Pelosi said “ when the Dems take control things will calm down” lol lol lol.
Yeah, who would've thought Trump would try to declare a BS "emergency" at the border and then globally declare he believes the words of Kim Jong-un. He spit right in the face of Warmbier's family. And you dumbasses will give him another pass.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-02-2019, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Give it a rest. You brought that s@!t on yourself. Quit acting like a victim, anyone can scroll back though a few pages and see all of your "anger & attacks". That's all you have brought since you first posted in this thread.
That's how I recall w2w, who comes on wakeworld and starts throwing insults? Usually it is the other way around, unless you are a Trump supporter and have to create another identity to support your lousy position.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-02-2019, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It should cost them as it cost Cohen.
I dont think Cohen lied about anything.
I too believe that Cohen is telling the Truth now and was lying for Trump before, it is very apparent that the republicans Congress are Not interested in the Truth, they are just a herd of sheep just blindly following their leader.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-02-2019, 12:23 PM Reply   
163 pages in, and i think every one is much closer to seeing eye to eye now
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-02-2019, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Give it a rest. You brought that s@!t on yourself. Quit acting like a victim, anyone can scroll back though a few pages and see all of your "anger & attacks". That's all you have brought since you first posted in this thread.
Your posts sound boiling water
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-03-2019, 2:28 PM Reply   
i was wondering, did anyone here vote for trump because you saw Russian propaganda that swayed you to pull the lever. Y or N I just want to know how many middle americans were totally bush whacked by russian influence.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:46 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us