Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 1:47 PM Reply   
Sen Whitehouse... How stupid can someone be?
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 1:48 PM Reply   
If I were a democrat I would be ashamed
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Sen Whitehouse... How stupid can someone be?
Durbin says 'Here, hold my beer"
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 2:05 PM Reply   
Wow haven't seen Lindsey Graham that worked up since Will and Grace came back on the air!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2018, 2:32 PM Reply   
Kav looks really poised.
https://www.commondreams.org/further...get-chance-see


Comprehension or listening may be issue with some. She needed 2 doors because she is PTSD from the attack. She needs an escape route. Pretty common to the educated.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 2:44 PM Reply   
damn that was really compelling. TWO FRONT DOORS. GUILTY!!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
The other guy already gave his sworn statement. What more do they need? This is not a criminal trial. I guess you have not heard of her leaked/ released lie detector test. She said there was more there and she also told her therapist there were 4. Also, there were other girls there too. Sounds like here story is not adding up. Why didn't she want the other people there to testify?
She REQUESTED they all be there. She requested the FBI check out her story, her witnesses...Grassley is the the one refusing witnesses. Thats the 3rd time I told you, try to keep up.
Quote:
There is no way to tell if the 3 operatives are telling the truth, so does that make him automatically guilty? You already have shown that allegations is all you need to preach for months on end that someone is guilty. All you have to do is believe you don't like someone and you will do and say anything to believe it is true. That makes you the same kind of dangerous, lying democrat.

Judge gave his statement to the committee. You don't believe that giving as statement to a congressional committee does not hold weight of law?
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Going by your logic, we should believe Dr. Ford, Ramirez and Avenattis client. This is why they should all be checked out by FBI and then sit in front of the JC. You cant have it both ways.
Quote:
Or do you want your democrat party that started the KKK and the civil war (or the coming next civil war). Or the one where Obama said to latino voters, "“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”
Bro, tighten down your hinges, getting loose.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-27-2018, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
If I were a democrat I would be ashamed
Yet, Republicans put Trump in the WH? Nothing more shameful than that. You helped put the biggest dumbass (other than Grant) walking the planet in charge of the most powerful country in world, and you talk about people being "ashamed"? Sorry if I don't give one ***** what you think. If the GOP would've nominated Jerry Sandusky, you dumbasses would be here proclaiming he did nothing wrong or it happened too long ago to be true.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 4:20 PM Reply   
The leftist apologists, PTSD. Comical. This is so seared into her memory & she can recall with confidence nothing. Yes I know this is another sign of a "victim". She said she was groped & you morons act like he brutally raped her & the probability of it even being him is 50/50. He's your new Supreme judge tomorrow, stamp it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-27-2018, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
The leftist apologists, PTSD. Comical. This is so seared into her memory & she can recall with confidence nothing. Yes I know this is another sign of a "victim". She said she was groped & you morons act like he brutally raped her & the probability of it even being him is 50/50. He's your new Supreme judge tomorrow, stamp it.
You realize that the full Senate will not vote until next week? And when they do hold that confirmation vote, next week (not tomorrow, genius) are you 100% confident that all GOP senators are going to vote "Yes"?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You realize that the full Senate will not vote until next week? And when they do hold that confirmation vote, next week (not tomorrow, genius) are you 100% confident that all GOP senators are going to vote "Yes"?
Stamp it. And the votes tomorrow. Welcome Judge K aboard.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 09-27-2018 at 5:30 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 6:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Stamp it. And the votes tomorrow. Welcome Judge K aboard.
You are incorrect. The committee votes tomorrow on whether or not to send it to the senate at large.

If discussion is suspended Saturday, then a full senate vote could be held Monday (unless McConnell suspends the rules which, let's face it, would not be at all surprising).
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-27-2018, 8:01 PM Reply   
I bet ford has a tone of frequent flyer miles. I am afraid of heights, hey anyone up for some bungee jumping this weekend!
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 8:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yet, Republicans put Trump in the WH? Nothing more shameful than that. You helped put the biggest dumbass (other than Grant) walking the planet in charge of the most powerful country in world, and you talk about people being "ashamed"? Sorry if I don't give one ***** what you think. If the GOP would've nominated Jerry Sandusky, you dumbasses would be here proclaiming he did nothing wrong or it happened too long ago to be true.


Hey hotshot, we are talking about the alleged rape here, whether or not you like the president is a totally different issue. Whether or not you like the sc nominee is a totally different issue. Whether or not rape is bad is a totally different issue. I bet every single person on this forum believes rape is absolutely horrible.


There was one thing nobody asked the accuser, they may have touched on it but nobody pressed the issue. Which was, how did she know the aggressor was Brett Kavanaugh that night? Brett said he had no recollection this woman. If she couldn't remember anything else but she remembered him than that means they must have had some prior connection. Maybe she's and ex gf, or a friend of a friend, maybe went to a school dance together, maybe she just had a crush on him. Point being, how did she know it was "Brett Kavenaugh" US Supreme Court Nominee. If they didn't know each other before that night how do you suppose she learned his name?

dr ford-"hey lisa these dudes almost raped me last night"

lisa- "omfg who????111//???"

dr ford-"those guys at the party last night, you know the two with PJ. Not the other guy whos name i cant remember but the other two"

lisa- "whoa no way, thats brett and mark, we should probably call the police

dr ford- "nahhhh"


I made Lisa up for the sake of making a point, but ironically Lisa does probably exist, its just just that dr ford cant remember.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-27-2018, 10:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
M Reply
The leftist apologists, PTSD. Comical. This is so seared into her memory & she can recall with confidence nothing. Yes I know this is another sign of a "victim". She said she was groped & you morons act like he brutally raped her & the probability of it even being him is 50/50. He's your new Supreme judge tomorrow, stamp it.
LOL
You just exploded many libtards heads
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-27-2018, 10:16 PM Reply   
Ok I have a Question:

This chick go’s to a Party by Herself?
She has NO friends at this party??
She has no one that is asking Hey what happend to Ford? Where is she?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2018, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
There was one thing nobody asked the accuser, they may have touched on it but nobody pressed the issue. Which was, how did she know the aggressor was Brett Kavanaugh that night? Brett said he had no recollection this woman. If she couldn't remember anything else but she remembered him than that means they must have had some prior connection. Maybe she's and ex gf, or a friend of a friend, maybe went to a school dance together, maybe she just had a crush on him. Point being, how did she know it was "Brett Kavenaugh" US Supreme Court Nominee. If they didn't know each other before that night how do you suppose she learned his name?

dr ford-"hey lisa these dudes almost raped me last night"

lisa- "omfg who????111//???"

dr ford-"those guys at the party last night, you know the two with PJ. Not the other guy whos name i cant remember but the other two"

lisa- "whoa no way, thats brett and mark, we should probably call the police

dr ford- "nahhhh"


I made Lisa up for the sake of making a point, but ironically Lisa does probably exist, its just just that dr ford cant remember.
Just as a point.

I just went to my 30 year HS reunion. Small school, grad class of like 300 at the time(closer to 1k now), tight community, people want to live here, come back or never leave. Everyone knows everyone, it’s a high school reunion at youth sporting events. I left, went to school and came back, built a home, married a girl that still says “how do you know everyone”. My point, people at the reunion, I didn’t recognize their name.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2018, 10:48 PM Reply   
Funny, with a few drinks and laughing, some stories about how “oh, we had this class, we did this project” “you kinda dismissed me” “you bla, bla, bla”... No recollection of them or their story.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2018, 11:18 PM Reply   
Funny, this thread is just UGH. I keep coming back, like the car wreck effect.
I know, Grant, I’ve pointed you out before....just because we’ve been here so long, I’ve loved the cleaning, stereo, bike, house posts. I always thought, other than your love for corona, we could put in 30-50 miles on a bike, have some beers and hang. Your comments have just become unreadable & honestly, DB.

I attribute this to getting your news from FB, I’d say radio & TV, but I don’t assume you listin to talk radio or watch propaganda tv. (Total assumption, apologies if I am wrong)

Funny, just asa point, read the past 4-7 pages and look for content. Bias aside, just content of post.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 2:47 AM Reply   
My sister was 6 when she molested by the neighbor. She can recall everything about it, the toys in the house, which room, the color of the walls, where the house is, can't name the street but could find it on a map. Ford is full of ****.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 2:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You are incorrect. The committee votes tomorrow on whether or not to send it to the senate at large.

If discussion is suspended Saturday, then a full senate vote could be held Monday (unless McConnell suspends the rules which, let's face it, would not be at all surprising).
Doesn't matter, Castle is secure, they have the votes. Lets not whine about potential right wing tactics if you're gonna leave out all the lefts gems over the years. Including the national disgrace they put on yesterday.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2018, 5:26 AM Reply   
He's gonna get confirmed.

Not that stalling it really matters -- the federalist society has insured that there's a line of 40 more right behind him drinking the same intellectual purity kool-aid (and kudos to playing the long game on that!).

As a Supreme he's qualified (yay! another east coast elite who went to Yale! MAGA!). I think yesterday some of the veneer was pulled away to reveal he's also a bit of an a-hole (his second grader "I know you are but what am I" with Klobuchar, for example). But he's not being appointed as a trial court judge so I don't think that being an a-hole is that big of a disqualifier.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 5:52 AM Reply   
^^^^you mad, bro?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 6:58 AM Reply   
Lets all take a min to look at some facts. The FBI has said they would not investigate. The local law whos job it would be said it would not investigate. No prosecutor in this country could bring this case into a court room let alone get a conviction. They would dismiss it as soon as the case was dropped on them. The prosecution has an ongoing professional duty to only proceed with matters having a reasonable likelihood of conviction at trial.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2018, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Funny, this thread is just UGH. I keep coming back, like the car wreck effect.
I know, Grant, I’ve pointed you out before....just because we’ve been here so long, I’ve loved the cleaning, stereo, bike, house posts. I always thought, other than your love for corona, we could put in 30-50 miles on a bike, have some beers and hang. Your comments have just become unreadable & honestly, DB.

I attribute this to getting your news from FB, I’d say radio & TV, but I don’t assume you listin to talk radio or watch propaganda tv. (Total assumption, apologies if I am wrong)

Funny, just asa point, read the past 4-7 pages and look for content. Bias aside, just content of post.
Gee I’m really sorry to hear your image of Grant is now blown and you’re no longer his secret admirer. I’m sure this will really affect Grant too-knowing there was someone out there that used to have a man crush on him that went away unrequited....

Maybe consider to fake77 or Wes for your new partner? I’m sure neither of them have any friends.

Last edited by markj; 09-28-2018 at 8:00 AM.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2018, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Gee I’m really sorry to hear your image of Grant is now blown and you’re no longer his secret admirer. I’m sure this will really affect Grant too-knowing there was someone out there that used to have a man crush on him that went away unrequited....

Maybe consider to fake77 or Wes for your new partner? I’m sure neither of them have any friends.
Consistency, can always count on that from you, Mark. It would be interesting to know if you are as juvenile in the real world, as you are on a message board.

I am making the assumption that you are an adult, though I think that is fairly safe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2018, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
She REQUESTED they all be there. She requested the FBI check out her story, her witnesses...Grassley is the the one refusing witnesses. Thats the 3rd time I told you, try to keep up.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Going by your logic, we should believe Dr. Ford, Ramirez and Avenattis client. This is why they should all be checked out by FBI and then sit in front of the JC. You cant have it both ways.

Bro, tighten down your hinges, getting loose.
She has no witnesses. The girl that was there who was a friend of hers said they were not there. Not sure how any more clear this can be. This would not even be accepted by a DA. What you clearing have hear is some lady who mind you is in some sort of emotional crisis if she is still seeking counseling as of 2012 or even later. Why would here husband been with her? If it was marriage counseling then why are they talking about that stuff. If was for PTSD, then why was he there? Does not add up.

None of the 3 others should get a day with anyone but a jail cell for lying. They FBI can go after them for current criminal intent on the side of this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2018, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
Hey hotshot, we are talking about the alleged rape here, whether or not you like the president is a totally different issue. Whether or not you like the sc nominee is a totally different issue. Whether or not rape is bad is a totally different issue. I bet every single person on this forum believes rape is absolutely horrible.
California democrat voters are for it. They passed prop 47 that allows for some types of rape and they also passed no bail requirements recently.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2018, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
She has no witnesses. The girl that was there who was a friend of hers said they were not there. Not sure how any more clear this can be. This would not even be accepted by a DA. What you clearing have hear is some lady who mind you is in some sort of emotional crisis if she is still seeking counseling as of 2012 or even later. Why would here husband been with her? If it was marriage counseling then why are they talking about that stuff. If was for PTSD, then why was he there? Does not add up.

None of the 3 others should get a day with anyone but a jail cell for lying. They FBI can go after them for current criminal intent on the side of this.
You keep saying that, and its still false. She has witnesses, No witnesses were allowed by new and improved rules that the Repub. committee put in place way, way back, this week. Mark Judge is a witness, where is he?
The WaPo hotline info is available, repubs refused to allow. "That girl" ...the female prosecutor asked her about that. That girl texted Ford, she apologized, she gave her atty, power of atty due to health issues and we only saw the attys response, not that girls. So...Kav referenced that letter several times (like 10 times), the letter is debunked. Dr. Ford called into the Wash Post hotline in July, BEFORE Kav was even nominated. You need to pay attn to the facts even if the committee wont. Did you not watch any of this? Her husband was with her in Marriage counseling. They had a big blow up because the husband and their contractor (remodeling the house) thought she was crazy for wanting two doors. Does not add up?, where is your Psych degree from again? Monday morning quarterbacking. The committee refused to allow the accuser any evidence or witness then claim Ford showed no evidence and didn't provide any new clarity to the accusation. So, based on the senate new rules What could she possibly do? If we have a duel, pistols at dawn...And I have 2 bullets and you dont have any...there is a fairly good chance I'll win.

Why would you want to place someone on the SC and after the fact do an FBI investigation? That does not add up. Until the accusations are checked out, you and I do not know if they are lying. We dont know if Kav is a drunk, a rapist or a target. They are requesting that law enforcement check out their claims. Kav was asked 15 times yesterday if he wanted an FBI investigation to clear himself. He refused. It says something when you do not want the FBI to investigate the facts. He was belligerent to several senators. The way he turned on Sen. Klobucher was telling. He lost it when Durbin questioned him. He showed his temperament, he was loud, beligerant, ranting, rambling off on tangents....Ford on the other hand...never raised her voice, was calm throughout the time they questioned her.
All that...and more...and I think the Repubs will vote him in. Its a political appointment to a republican operative. Too bad.
Quote:
California democrat voters are for it. They passed prop 47 that allows for some types of rape and they also passed no bail requirements recently.
Sure, all democrats are in favor of rape. you sir are just making ish up. So, what type of rape is now legal? Im not in favor of prop 47 but I dont go around saying it and the democrats tried to legalize rape. Its a bad proposition. Bail...Do you know why they passed the no $ bail bill? Again, im not backing it...im just saying. The background on it is that it makes no sense to keep arresting homeless and poor..if you are homeless or poor and not a flight risk you stay in jail. If you got $$ you get out. Trying to correct a system that isn't working.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
She has no witnesses. The girl that was there who was a friend of hers said they were not there. Not sure how any more clear this can be. This would not even be accepted by a DA. What you clearing have hear is some lady who mind you is in some sort of emotional crisis if she is still seeking counseling as of 2012 or even later. Why would here husband been with her? If it was marriage counseling then why are they talking about that stuff. If was for PTSD, then why was he there? Does not add up.

None of the 3 others should get a day with anyone but a jail cell for lying. They FBI can go after them for current criminal intent on the side of this.
She never went to law enforcement, she went to politicians. They've been sitting on this since Aug 7, but decided to play politics instead of demanding the investigation then. It's a joke, everyone sees through it except the partisan left & even among there are many who would still argue it was a good thing even if she's lying. The half a million in donations she got. For what? It was clearly her tax free payoff. The left has done more damage to themselves over this than the right ever could have hoped for.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-28-2018, 12:13 PM Reply   
He refused because they already had a chance to request an investigation WAY back when they first got the letter. He refused because this whole thing is BS! The "witnesses" already gave statements UNDER OATH. Why would they need to be subject to that dog and pony show.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-28-2018, 12:14 PM Reply   
well sounds like we are getting an investigation now
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2018, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Lets all take a min to look at some facts. The FBI has said they would not investigate. The local law whos job it would be said it would not investigate. No prosecutor in this country could bring this case into a court room let alone get a conviction. They would dismiss it as soon as the case was dropped on them. The prosecution has an ongoing professional duty to only proceed with matters having a reasonable likelihood of conviction at trial.

Agree with all of that. But this isn’t a criminal trial. It’s a political appointment. “There’s no crime here” is not the standard by which appointments are measured. There doesn’t have to be enough evidence for a jury to convict, only enough to cause 51 senators to be willing to vote no.

Consider for example whether a nominee had some distasteful but legal free speech in their background (antifa/kkk/proudboy/whatev). Senate would certainly be within its rights to reject the nominee without reaching a beyond a reasonable doubt evidentiary standard.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Agree with all of that. But this isn’t a criminal trial. It’s a political appointment. “There’s no crime here” is not the standard by which appointments are measured. There doesn’t have to be enough evidence for a jury to convict, only enough to cause 51 senators to be willing to vote no.

Consider for example whether a nominee had some distasteful but legal free speech in their background (antifa/kkk/proudboy/whatev). Senate would certainly be within its rights to reject the nominee without reaching a beyond a reasonable doubt evidentiary standard.
Agreed, but there would be evidence of that. There is simply no evidence to support Ms Ford's claims & the way she went about it casts serious doubt. There's also a hundred holes in her story & blatanly ignoring that there are more people saying this party never happened, they were never there, etc. This wasn't about stopping him for anything he's done, this was about doing away with due process & continuing to abuse rape claims for political gain. I honestly don't see how anyone on the left can cheer this while ignoring the demons within their own ranks. If they were concerned & truly wanted the investigation this would have come out a month ago.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2018, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You keep saying that, and its still false. She has witnesses, No witnesses were allowed by new and improved rules that the Repub. committee put in place way, way back, this week. Mark Judge is a witness, where is he?
The WaPo hotline info is available, repubs refused to allow. "That girl" ...the female prosecutor asked her about that. That girl texted Ford, she apologized, she gave her atty, power of atty due to health issues and we only saw the attys response, not that girls. So...Kav referenced that letter several times (like 10 times), the letter is debunked. Dr. Ford called into the Wash Post hotline in July, BEFORE Kav was even nominated. You need to pay attn to the facts even if the committee wont. Did you not watch any of this? Her husband was with her in Marriage counseling. They had a big blow up because the husband and their contractor (remodeling the house) thought she was crazy for wanting two doors. Does not add up?, where is your Psych degree from again? Monday morning quarterbacking. The committee refused to allow the accuser any evidence or witness then claim Ford showed no evidence and didn't provide any new clarity to the accusation. So, based on the senate new rules What could she possibly do? If we have a duel, pistols at dawn...And I have 2 bullets and you dont have any...there is a fairly good chance I'll win.

Why would you want to place someone on the SC and after the fact do an FBI investigation? That does not add up. Until the accusations are checked out, you and I do not know if they are lying. We dont know if Kav is a drunk, a rapist or a target. They are requesting that law enforcement check out their claims. Kav was asked 15 times yesterday if he wanted an FBI investigation to clear himself. He refused. It says something when you do not want the FBI to investigate the facts. He was belligerent to several senators. The way he turned on Sen. Klobucher was telling. He lost it when Durbin questioned him. He showed his temperament, he was loud, beligerant, ranting, rambling off on tangents....Ford on the other hand...never raised her voice, was calm throughout the time they questioned her.
All that...and more...and I think the Repubs will vote him in. Its a political appointment to a republican operative. Too bad.

Sure, all democrats are in favor of rape. you sir are just making ish up. So, what type of rape is now legal? Im not in favor of prop 47 but I dont go around saying it and the democrats tried to legalize rape. Its a bad proposition. Bail...Do you know why they passed the no $ bail bill? Again, im not backing it...im just saying. The background on it is that it makes no sense to keep arresting homeless and poor..if you are homeless or poor and not a flight risk you stay in jail. If you got $$ you get out. Trying to correct a system that isn't working.
Actually she contacted people about her alegations after the short list was verified. Kind of odd she had lawyers paid for by the democrat party already spun up, lie detector test which was performed in Maryland. Yep, this was not planned at all.

Kind of odd, all the witnesses seem to be witnesses for Kav and not for Ford. You are not doing very will with your case democrat talking point guy.

Mark Judge supplied yet another sworn statement. This time signed. He apparently is not in great health and avoids public speaking. That is his right. He does not have to speak at all frankly. She is accusing him of criminal behavior. If I were Judge, I would not say one single other word especially because there are scumbag democrats such as yourself who want to stop at nothing to be proven right. If I were anyone, I would lawyer up to the hilt because crazy ass dangerous people such as yourself are wanting a pound of flesh.

That girl apologized that she could not support Ford's story. She did not support Ford's story. Period. Again, she is a witness for Kav. As much as you want it to be true, the truth is not aligning with your wishes.

So she got dragged into marriage counseling because she was going to ruin her marriage over a single alleged event 20 plus years ago and we are supposed to believe a emotionally unstable person on all this. I am pretty sure she has had other issues besides this one. You don't go to marriage counseling because you and the carpenter think you are crazy for closterphobia. You realize she has a PHD in this kind of thing. You don't think that she could recognize abnormal behavior in her life?

I am very close to someone who is dealing with PTSD and has been labeled by a state vocational specialist as 100% disabled from it. Every single place and time of the trauma she can remember. Everything about it even the smell in the air. The look on the bodies faces (if they weren't chopped up into drug out pieces). When asked to talk about it, it is instant emotional flooding and right back to the spot or spots. Depends on which scene comes to mind but can tell you if pretty vivid detail about it. It was burned into her mind. As the trauma piled up, day to day life became difficult. Basic life details would start to get confusing. Used to read maybe 50 books a year down to not being able to read a chapter and remember it. Developed clausterphobia. (sp?). If Ford was that traumatized by this, I did not see her go to the moment. She forgets just enough information as to not be completely discredited, but just enough for the useful idiots to believe. She had zero emotional flooding. I believe something happened to her, but I believe it is a lifetime of being crazy.

You do not know that many people who get into the field she is in do it because they want to understand issues in their life? She also had quiet the story for when she saw Judge working a week or two later. 35 years later she could tell that he did not want to talk to her while he was working because he clearly assaulted her and that is why he looked sick and did not want to say high. Clearly she knows these things about the dude and his situation that long ago. The lady is making up stories.

You want to be right. The beauty of this country is the accuser is the one who has to provide burden of proof. Accuser can not even remember days and locations.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2018, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Agreed, but there would be evidence of that. There is simply no evidence to support Ms Ford's claims & the way she went about it casts serious doubt. There's also a hundred holes in her story & blatanly ignoring that there are more people saying this party never happened, they were never there, etc. This wasn't about stopping him for anything he's done, this was about doing away with due process & continuing to abuse rape claims for political gain. I honestly don't see how anyone on the left can cheer this while ignoring the demons within their own ranks. If they were concerned & truly wanted the investigation this would have come out a month ago.


What evidence is there aside from she said he said? News reports?

Lying to the failing NYT is not the same thing as lying to the FBI. Short of subpoenaing the four others who were supposedly there, sending the FBI to interview those folks seems easy enough.

And if/when they stick to their stories, Kav will have the further cover of an fbi investigation to back him up. He’ll be inevitable at that point.

The only real risk to Kav is that he lied. And if he lied, well, I think it’s fair to find that out too.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-28-2018, 12:42 PM Reply   
^ Agreed.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2018, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post

Sure, all democrats are in favor of rape. you sir are just making ish up. So, what type of rape is now legal? Im not in favor of prop 47 but I dont go around saying it and the democrats tried to legalize rape. Its a bad proposition. Bail...Do you know why they passed the no $ bail bill? Again, im not backing it...im just saying. The background on it is that it makes no sense to keep arresting homeless and poor..if you are homeless or poor and not a flight risk you stay in jail. If you got $$ you get out. Trying to correct a system that isn't working.

https://www.breitbart.com/california...led-date-rape/

One of the most dangerous consequences of Prop 47 passage is that “offenders who possess ‘date rape’ drugs – commonly used to sexually assault women – can now only be charged with a misdemeanor, which means that their DNA can’t be collected. Law enforcement has lost a valuable tool in our fight against sexual violence.”

Child trafficking is nonviolent crime under California voter-approved law
https://www.kcra.com/article/child-t...d-law/15066210

"In current law, rape by intoxication and rape of an unconscious person and a slew of other crimes are not considered violent for our state," said Beth Hassett, executive director of WEAVE, or Woman Escaping a Violent Environment.


California must fix the list of ‘non-violent’ crimes
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/06/2...iolent-crimes/


California's DNA database gets fewer hits due to Prop. 47
https://www.kcra.com/article/califor...rop-47/9133391


A ‘virtual get-out-of-jail-free card’
A new California law to reduce prison crowding keeps one addict out of jail, but not out of trouble
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/na...=.333feeefb228


In the Wake of Proposition 47, California Sees a Crime Wave
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ve_127780.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2018, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Agree with all of that. But this isn’t a criminal trial. It’s a political appointment. “There’s no crime here” is not the standard by which appointments are measured. There doesn’t have to be enough evidence for a jury to convict, only enough to cause 51 senators to be willing to vote no.

Consider for example whether a nominee had some distasteful but legal free speech in their background (antifa/kkk/proudboy/whatev). Senate would certainly be within its rights to reject the nominee without reaching a beyond a reasonable doubt evidentiary standard.
Those types of issues come out in the background investigations in which I believe he has had 6. You don't think they know of his boozing around and did not pull on there thread? Those committee people know every little hole that guy has been in because they do not want him on the bench. They already were in lock step to stop the nomination on him being a conservative. They want the supreme court to look like the 9th circuit which would soon lead to the United States being no more. Feinstein was not just sitting on this. The democrats had operatives on the ground as soon as they got wind of her. They had lawyers in place, a delay strategy, the whole 9 yards. As soon as they could not defeat him in committee, they brought out the start accuser with a month of preperation on the books. Not only is she the start, she has a PhD in psychology to help here with the manipulation.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What evidence is there aside from she said he said? News reports?

Lying to the failing NYT is not the same thing as lying to the FBI. Short of subpoenaing the four others who were supposedly there, sending the FBI to interview those folks seems easy enough.

And if/when they stick to their stories, Kav will have the further cover of an fbi investigation to back him up. He’ll be inevitable at that point.

The only real risk to Kav is that he lied. And if he lied, well, I think it’s fair to find that out too.
I think the window for "fair" was closed a month ago. Again I submit to you, they sat on this for two months with the sole purpose of hoping it'd buy them time till after the election. This was their Oct surprise. The irony is if the FBI digs & finds her wrong doing & prosecutes everyone will go into hysterics that she was framed. This is side show, the dems know, I know, you in your hearts of hearts know no assault ever occurred. How is the FBI supposed to investigate he said she said? If there was any credible witness to back her story up they would have been paraded around yesterday. But sounds like an extra week was bought & the FBI is going to look into it. So stand by.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Those types of issues come out in the background investigations in which I believe he has had 6. You don't think they know of his boozing around and did not pull on there thread? Those committee people know every little hole that guy has been in because they do not want him on the bench. They already were in lock step to stop the nomination on him being a conservative. They want the supreme court to look like the 9th circuit which would soon lead to the United States being no more. Feinstein was not just sitting on this. The democrats had operatives on the ground as soon as they got wind of her. They had lawyers in place, a delay strategy, the whole 9 yards. As soon as they could not defeat him in committee, they brought out the start accuser with a month of preperation on the books. Not only is she the start, she has a PhD in psychology to help here with the manipulation.
Haven't seen anything on mainstream yet but there are several articles floating around that she lied under oath & does not have a PHD, at all. Maybe that's why the RINO's are suddenly okay with an FBI investigation?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2018, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Those types of issues come out in the background investigations in which I believe he has had 6. You don't think they know of his boozing around and did not pull on there thread? Those committee people know every little hole that guy has been in because they do not want him on the bench. They already were in lock step to stop the nomination on him being a conservative. They want the supreme court to look like the 9th circuit which would soon lead to the United States being no more. Feinstein was not just sitting on this. The democrats had operatives on the ground as soon as they got wind of her. They had lawyers in place, a delay strategy, the whole 9 yards. As soon as they could not defeat him in committee, they brought out the start accuser with a month of preperation on the books. Not only is she the start, she has a PhD in psychology to help here with the manipulation.


Assume all of that tinfoil hat conspiracy is true. How does taking a week for FBI to investigate and reveal the truth hurt? Or is the argument that the FBI also can’t be trusted?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2018, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Haven't seen anything on mainstream yet but there are several articles floating around that she lied under oath & does not have a PHD, at all. Maybe that's why the RINO's are suddenly okay with an FBI investigation?

There will be an FBI investigation.

And then your guy gonna get confirmed.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2018, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
There will be an FBI investigation.

And then your guy gonna get confirmed.
Yep
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2018, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/california...led-date-rape/

One of the most dangerous consequences of Prop 47 passage is that “offenders who possess ‘date rape’ drugs – commonly used to sexually assault women – can now only be charged with a misdemeanor, which means that their DNA can’t be collected. Law enforcement has lost a valuable tool in our fight against sexual violence.”

Child trafficking is nonviolent crime under California voter-approved law
https://www.kcra.com/article/child-t...d-law/15066210

"In current law, rape by intoxication and rape of an unconscious person and a slew of other crimes are not considered violent for our state," said Beth Hassett, executive director of WEAVE, or Woman Escaping a Violent Environment.


California must fix the list of ‘non-violent’ crimes
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/06/2...iolent-crimes/


California's DNA database gets fewer hits due to Prop. 47
https://www.kcra.com/article/califor...rop-47/9133391


A ‘virtual get-out-of-jail-free card’
A new California law to reduce prison crowding keeps one addict out of jail, but not out of trouble
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/na...=.333feeefb228


In the Wake of Proposition 47, California Sees a Crime Wave
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ve_127780.html
Delta, Based on prop 47....Brett Kavanaugh should move to CA.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-28-2018, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What evidence is there aside from she said he said? News reports?

Lying to the failing NYT is not the same thing as lying to the FBI. Short of subpoenaing the four others who were supposedly there, sending the FBI to interview those folks seems easy enough.

And if/when they stick to their stories, Kav will have the further cover of an fbi investigation to back him up. He’ll be inevitable at that point.

The only real risk to Kav is that he lied. And if he lied, well, I think it’s fair to find that out too.
I'll agree with you on that. But I will also add it needs to be done quickly, no way in hell would I support letting it drag out short of a smoking gun that legitimizes a lengthy investigation on a he said she said matter. I think we can both agree the abuse of sex assault claims needs to be stomped out now.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-29-2018, 3:07 AM Reply   
Pretty fascinating turn of events if Flake ends up voting no. He's probably a more likely no than either of the two ladies who want to keep their jobs. Part of him probably wouldn't mind flipping old Don the bird on his way out.

Still gotta give Kav 2:1 odds of getting in despite his total loss of composure. The ironic thing is there are SO many conservative judges that could have coasted through (Amy Barrett for one). Trump did his base and his senators a disservice by trying to cram Kav through for his own benefit.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-29-2018, 5:09 AM Reply   
We can afford one flake in the group. We still have a Vice President to break a tie.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-29-2018, 6:22 AM Reply   
I think it's funny that left who rails against toxic masculinity would have a problem with a guy who cried & showed raw emotion. Something to make fun of & score a quick cheap shot but there are millions more who stand with him now after his testimony because the emotion he showed while Ford squealed like a 10 year old & came off straight coached & the crazy was still on full display.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-29-2018, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I think it's funny that left who rails against toxic masculinity would have a problem with a guy who cried & showed raw emotion. Something to make fun of & score a quick cheap shot but there are millions more who stand with him now after his testimony because the emotion he showed while Ford squealed like a 10 year old & came off straight coached & the crazy was still on full display.
Are you talking about that bitch Lindsey Graham?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-30-2018, 4:23 AM Reply   
those who really know her are going to come out. it will be sad, i think she really needs help, more help than she is getting from her shrink. she has issues that are not related to 36 years ago.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-30-2018, 6:18 AM Reply   
If it wasn't for the change from 60 votes to simple majority last year the Kman wouldn't even be in the running, and all the drama on the hill would not be happening.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-30-2018, 7:35 PM Reply   
Some non-Kav news for a change - once again CA stepping up to counter Trump and that idiot Pai he appointed...

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...ules-into-law/

Of course with Kav on the court it’s pretty much guaranteed to find for corporations.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-01-2018, 6:25 AM Reply   
Crying about net neutrality while arguing it's fair game for social media to edit & prevent anything it deems "hate speech". Comical. So damn comical & what makes the left the joke that keeps on giving.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-01-2018, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Crying about net neutrality while arguing it's fair game for social media to edit & prevent anything it deems "hate speech". Comical. So damn comical & what makes the left the joke that keeps on giving.
Not nearly as comical as the lack of relevance in your analogy.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-01-2018, 10:18 AM Reply   
It is completely relevant. Your head just dwells in this myopic place called your ass so you fail to see the correlation.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-01-2018, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Crying about net neutrality while arguing it's fair game for social media to edit & prevent anything it deems "hate speech". Comical. So damn comical & what makes the left the joke that keeps on giving.


If we assume FB and Twitter totally do have an axe to grind and are censoring conservative points of view, hows that any different than having the freedom to refuse to bake a homosexual wedding cake?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-01-2018, 10:48 AM Reply   
I see the correlation.. wombat2wombat = peanut brain cultivated by puppet masters.

I would find it amazing that conservatives want the govt to force social media site owners to give them welfare because they are too lame to create their own social media sites. But they also like that whiny b**tch Alex Jones so it's no surprise.

Anyone can create a social media site and push their views out. The internet backbone and access are considered essential services. Hardly so with Facebook. Twitter, etc... The govt could create it's own internet backbone and eliminate commercial providers. But commercial providers would likely embrace net neutrality with open arms rather than have that happen. OTOH the idea that the govt would create social media sites to replace existing ones is completely absurd. Govt regulating essential services is long standing policy that goes back to the 1800's and railroad regulation when railroads were controlling the access to markets for farmers. Internet backbone providers don't do much in the way of innovation. Which is why it was so absurd to claim that in trying to get NN retracted. They simply want to use their muscle to get a piece of the action and inflate costs.

Internet access providers are already free to charge for both speed and data usage, negating the claim that somebody is getting something for nothing. Internet access providers already pay for data usage on the backbone. Again eliminating the claim that somebody is getting something for nothing.

Now... back to wombat saying stupid things.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2018, 11:31 AM Reply   
Wombat is not alone in not having a clue wrt net neutrality (sadly).

As for Flake, he's really done the best thing possible for the republicans. It's unlikely the fbi will come up with anything in barely a week, and this gives cover to Murk and Collins and others who have to worry about getting reelected, unlike Flake. If by some chance something serious does come up, he's a hero of conscience (and also saves a potential nasty judicial impeachment process down the road). Realistically, Kav's entitled little frat boy act might have left him lacking a vote or two if there was an immediate push. This gives time and political cover for repubs to circle the wagons and unify.

Last edited by pesos; 10-01-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2018, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Wombat is not alone in not having a clue wrt net neutrality (sadly).

As for Flake, he's really done the best thing possible for the republicans. It's unlikely the fbi will come up with anything in barely a week, and this gives cover to Murk and Collins and others who have to worry about getting reelected, unlike Flake. If by some chance something serious does come up, he's a hero of conscience (and also saves a potential nasty judicial impeachment process down the road). Realistically, Kav's entitled little frat boy act might have left him lacking a vote or two if there was an immediate push. This gives time and political cover for repubs to circle the wagons and unify.
Hard to believe, but I agree with you on all of this.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-01-2018, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If we assume FB and Twitter totally do have an axe to grind and are censoring conservative points of view, hows that any different than having the freedom to refuse to bake a homosexual wedding cake?
I don't disagree that's their freedom, they are privately / publicly traded companies. However in regards to the baker he never refused to bake the cake, he refused to put the art work they asked for on the cake. It was an infringement on his artistic right, he never refused to bake them the cake. If you went to your local grocer & asked to put swear words on your cake they could refuse as well.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-01-2018, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I don't disagree that's their freedom, they are privately / publicly traded companies. However in regards to the baker he never refused to bake the cake, he refused to put the art work they asked for on the cake. It was an infringement on his artistic right, he never refused to bake them the cake. If you went to your local grocer & asked to put swear words on your cake they could refuse as well.


I’m ignorant of that distinction. But if I take it as true, how is that detail relevant to the point that private companies have control of the content of their business?

Think twitter and FB are silencing you? Start your own FB for conservatives and sell ads to gold bond medicated foot cream and tax delinquency negotiators just like talk radio.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-01-2018, 2:44 PM Reply   
Fly,

Maybe I'm missing something in the neutrality debate. I get all the Gov regulations, Railroads, utilities. Internet providers are not static suppliers or have monopolies in areas like your electric provider. Choices may be limited but you have a choice none the less. In order to believe what you're arguing you must accept the opposite. You & many more chose to ignore that they are private companies. What am I missing from your argument?

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 10-01-2018 at 2:47 PM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-01-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I’m ignorant of that distinction. But if I take it as true, how is that detail relevant to the point that private companies have control of the content of their business?

Think twitter and FB are silencing you? Start your own FB for conservatives and sell ads to gold bond medicated foot cream and tax delinquency negotiators just like talk radio.
I agree with you on that. But the internet is not some public highway to information. It's a huge pot of private companies that connect other companies. Again, maybe I am missing something, but at the end of the day they are all made up of private companies with a right to regulate & charge as they see fit. Don't like it, go start your own ISP.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-01-2018, 3:25 PM Reply   
W2W. ISPs are not the same as internet backbone providers. If the backbone providers are given free reign then they will have total control and there are no options for the consumer to choose. They use public land and airwaves to move data. Even the local cable and DSL ISPs move data over public land/utilities.

So yes, it would make sense if internet providers of both kinds start using their exclusivity to reap higher profits that the public choose to build govt based facilities, withdraw access to public land, and put them out of business. At which point I'd bet dollars to donuts they would beg for regulation instead.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-01-2018, 4:27 PM Reply   
BTW, I don't see NN as a right vs left issue. We are all in the same boat with the same objectives over this. I think we all want the providers to make a profit based on data speed, data quantity, and quality service through competition. Who wants the internet providers to choose to extract profits out of other people's innovations simply because they control access between them and the consumer? How would you like it if private corps built all the roads and decided to toll Fords higher than Toyotas because they made a sweet heart deal with Toyota to get access to Japanese markets?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-01-2018, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
How would you like it if private corps built all the roads and decided to toll Fords higher than Toyotas because they made a sweet heart deal with Toyota to get access to Japanese markets?

Haha sounds like my health insurance preferred provider network.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2018, 9:30 PM Reply   
Okay this is priceless... The comments are full of awesome too.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...235038660.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2018, 9:38 PM Reply   
BTW, I've seen UB40 6 times and never been in or seen a fight..... After going to probably 50+ reggae concerts in the last 20 years, I've only seen one fight and that was two years ago at a Slightly Stoopid concert right after one of their punk songs when there was a mosh pit going. I have seen some food being violently and aggressively eaten though...
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-02-2018, 5:11 AM Reply   
but but but the irony of UB40s biggest song being about alcohol... oh my. But that's not Brett's bag. he's all about the yellow yellow beer, not the red red wine.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-02-2018, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
BTW, I've seen UB40 6 times...
This explains a lot about your super cool guy persona.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       10-02-2018, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Okay this is priceless... The comments are full of awesome too.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...235038660.html
x2 for the comments
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-02-2018, 12:33 PM Reply   
What did you all think about Jeff Flake being accosted in the elevator in between sessions, By the paid professional Soros protesters. I find it very ironic Dr. Ford was complaining about feeling trapped and how it affected her life and that she needed 2 front doors at her home so she could not feel trapped. But yet the people who were trying to champion for here cause felt no problem to box Jeff Flake in an elevator and verbally assault him. If the shoe was on the other foot how do you think the optics would be of that ?
These loony libs and their double standards! Imagine a white Republican male talking to a Democrat female in an elevator the way those 2 females spoke to him.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-02-2018, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
What did you all think about Jeff Flake being accosted in the elevator in between sessions, By the paid professional Soros protesters. I find it very ironic Dr. Ford was complaining about feeling trapped and how it affected her life and that she needed 2 front doors at her home so she could not feel trapped. But yet the people who were trying to champion for here cause felt no problem to box Jeff Flake in an elevator and verbally assault him. If the shoe was on the other foot how do you think the optics would be of that ?

These loony libs and their double standards! Imagine a white Republican male talking to a Democrat female in an elevator the way those 2 females spoke to him.


Personally found it to be really distasteful. Mostly I think because of the shrill nature of the Anglo woman’s voice. Which is probably admittedly a little sexist of me.

Do you have evidence that they are “paid professional soros protesters?” If so please share.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2018, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Do you have evidence that they are “paid professional soros protesters?” If so please share.
I have the evidence. I'm just gonna hold it until the 11th hour when I really need it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2018, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfield View Post
This explains a lot about your super cool guy persona.
Ah yes. That's me alright.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-02-2018, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I have the evidence. I'm just gonna hold it until the 11th hour when I really need it.


Well played.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2018, 4:26 PM Reply   
Fraud, liar, cheat. Don the Con is lucky he had daddy!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/u...gtype=Homepage
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-02-2018, 4:47 PM Reply   
Shawn:
Here is a link to the loony Lib Soros funded lib-tard
I found the story on other websites but I know you Libtards HATE Breitbart so here it is LOL LOL

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ctivist-group/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2018, 4:48 PM Reply   
Despite daily attempts, the failing NYT can't beat his arguments on policy so they attack him personally. Typical liberal losers.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:09 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us