Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-11-2008, 10:24 AM Reply   
So I was over there Thursday riding had a great time, it was actually my first time hitting any rails. When I was there those were the only two obstacles there but they said they'd have a kicker in by Sunday and they will keep putting in alot more. Sorry about the timing and quality not being great I just had a cheapo point and shoot so nothing spectacular.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-11-2008, 10:28 AM Reply   
cool. i want to check that place out too...
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-11-2008, 11:03 AM Reply   
do any of the new cable parks have a pro tour style transfer box?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2008, 11:06 AM Reply   
Looks cool. Thanks for the pics. Doesn't look very busy at all.

Peter, OWC has the Curve Box that you can do transfers on to. If you have the nerve.:-)
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-11-2008, 11:09 AM Reply   
They prolly had 30 people or so come in and out of the park during the day. I was there from open to close and these were taken right before closing so there was only like one other person on the lake and another waiting on the dock.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2008, 11:11 AM Reply   
Dan, that last pic makes the cable look really high. If it's as high as it looks you should be able to get awesome pop on your air tricks. I've gotta get down there and give it a try.
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-11-2008, 11:19 AM Reply   
Ya the cable seemed taller, it felt taller than OWC's. Haha I wanted to learn air tricks but the best corner to try them is the one farthest from the dock and I didn't want to walk that far.

Hahah finding the place was fun, they don't have any signs up yet and I only found the place by following a car covered in wake stickers, basically its the small trailer right after a garage, you can tell when you get there because it's the only spot with a clear view of the lake from the parking lot.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-11-2008, 11:34 AM Reply   
the cable is very tall, i think even taller than texas
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2008, 11:37 AM Reply   
I found the place on Google's Earth map and checked it out before the cables were up.

Taller than Texas = Good! Too bad they don't have the center island to control chop.