Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    vcboarded            08-25-2004, 1:02 AM Reply   
i feel kinda dumb for asking this question but what is the difference between a continuous rocker and a three stage rocker
Old    skippy            08-25-2004, 6:43 AM Reply   
Continuous rocker - A smooth curve from one end of the board to the other. This gives a smooth consistent pop off the wake, continuous rocker boards typically tend to land softer on the water.

3 Stage rocker - This is as it sounds - flat in the middle, with a kick up at each end. When riding this board up the wake it will give a more abrupt pop, sending the rider higher into the air. This is harder to control, as requires good timing to get the best out of it. Due to the flat spot in the middle, these types of boards typically tend to land harder on the water.
Old    vcboarded            08-25-2004, 10:50 AM Reply   
thanks for explaining it to me because i had no clue but no i see what you are saying. thanks alot i really appreciate it.
Old     (ty540)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-25-2004, 10:21 PM Reply   
Do a search on these forums. You'll find a ton of information.