Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (wakerider42)      Join Date: May 2002       03-12-2009, 5:48 AM Reply   
I know this has been beat to death, but I still wanted to say that Wetsounds customer service rocks! I recently picked up a set of Trick Connect clamps, but was missing the flat head, countersunk M8 1.25 stainless steel bolts. I couldn't find them anywhere locally, so Justin over at Wetsounds hooked me up no questions asked. Thanks man!

Danny
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-12-2009, 6:22 AM Reply   
Agreed, Wetsounds Customer service is beyond everything. They are very willing to help out with anything they can, provide options for setups and will spend time with you on the phone mapping out your future plans as well for ideas of rockin even louder. I've spent a bit of time on the phone with Justin and Gyver and emails to Tim trying to figure out different ways of setting up what I had or replacing, and the fact that they are so willing to make the customer happy is why I went from buying a set of pro 80's and an amp to the interiors, to purchasing the ws420, another syn amp, in boats and a sub. Their customer service is actually aimed towards the customer (which is a rarity these days, but they make up and then more for everybody else not participating!) and working to resolve any configuration issues you may have. I just wanted to add onto that Danny from my experience with them. They are a great company and all of them are exceptional people to do business with.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-12-2009, 9:51 AM Reply   
Thanks Guys!

We all work very hard to not only provide the best products on the market but the best customer service. I guess we are just old school. That the customer is king!

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (johngyver)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-12-2009, 10:08 AM Reply   
Thanks for the kind words guys!

We are truly in business because of great customers such as yourselves. Tim is right, we are all old school here at Wet Sounds. We believe in our products and strive to back them up with great customer service.

If anyone has questions about Wet Sounds contact any of us (Omar, Justin, Tim or myself)... we are always here to help!

Have an awesome 2009 wake season guys!

John Gyver
Wet Sounds Technical Support

(Message edited by johngyver on March 12, 2009)
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-12-2009, 1:52 PM Reply   
And Justin is a tier 1 tech support rep