Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (crooksncassells)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-25-2009, 4:59 PM Reply   
So my Subway Checks have accumulated and I've decided that i am slowly holding to much money in my bank... I'm so fed up with my Scape and its time for some change...

I've been looking up the TNT for the past month reminiscing about either just going straight in and getting it, or wait for the 2010 model to drop in january for next season...

Any thoughts my Open-Toed Vikings?

Also, idk if you've all heard of these yet, the vid is 24 days old as of today..
http://www.integrity-wake.com/store/product32.html
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-25-2009, 5:15 PM Reply   
this ia all personal oppinion. but im not a fan of integ. i love how they are made. and they are the best looking skated ive ever seen. but i dont like the way they ride. i dont feel locked in when i ride it. but if youve ridden one, and like it. then more power to you.
if you havnt ridden one. i recommend riding one before you shell out the dough for one of these.

and for the record. i only wakeskate a little. i cant really do anything on one. but integ just isnt my thing.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-25-2009, 5:50 PM Reply   
The TNT is an amazing skate. Best skate ive ever ridden. The shape is perfect in my opinion. I dont know how they can make it better for 2010.

someone is selling a used one on wakeskating.com used. http://www.wakeskating.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28038

i just got some lipsticks. Ive yet to use them because of a broken ankle, but lock in tricks are so much fun. I was using LF Obscura Lock In fins before and the lipsticks look they they will last longer and lock in a bit better. the obscura fins are half circles and roll over the rail on noseslides sometimes.

Also, I love David, but i think you need to take his opinion with a grain of salt since he doesnt really wakeskate at all.
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-25-2009, 5:51 PM Reply   
I am with David....I have owned a couple Integs and I just don't like the way they ride. I think they have great marketing and hype.....pre orders, limited edition etc.....seems to work well for them. I do give them credit for keeping their manufacturing in North America.
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-25-2009, 6:06 PM Reply   
Wow. you two are the first people ive ever heard say that about integs
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-25-2009, 7:17 PM Reply   
like mitch said, take my oppinion with a grain of salt. my wakeskating includes cutting around heel and toeside and attempting to figure out how to ollie.

so i would demo one or ride a friends if you can. im the only person ive ever known that didnt like one. until i read deepcoves post.

AND this might be a HUGE factor in my oppinion. i havnt ridden an integ. but we have a mutiny which is the same thing. but ours has clear grip tape. so its pretty slick. that might have something to do with it also

ill say it for like the 20th time. but my oppinion cant be taken into deep account on this
Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-25-2009, 7:53 PM Reply   
I absolutly love my tnt perfect weight perfect concave perfect everything i am excited to see how integrity made it better

i ordered some lipsticks they might be here tomorrow so i have yet to even see the ones i got so i have no review on those

and david i put clear grip on my tnt i have no idea if my shoes are grippy or what but i find it to be the perfect consistency not to grainy not to slick
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-25-2009, 7:55 PM Reply   
I wish i could use lipsticks on my tnt....
Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-25-2009, 7:56 PM Reply   
why cant u
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-25-2009, 7:59 PM Reply   
really carson? we put it on ours. and when its wet. my vans slide all over on it. i pulled a muscle slashing because my foot slipped off of it and i did the splits. that was like 2 months ago and it still hurts
Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-25-2009, 8:01 PM Reply   
yea i put it on over 2 moths ago and it holds my feet fine i love the way it feels under my feet mabe you will have to ride mine to compare it might just be your style that causes that
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-25-2009, 8:08 PM Reply   
PM sent
Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-25-2009, 8:10 PM Reply   
and replyed
Old     (crooksncassells)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-25-2009, 9:19 PM Reply   
ok, but should i get this seasons integ or wait for the new line coming out
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-25-2009, 10:38 PM Reply   
I just prefer a heavier wood concave skate, I can feel it better under my feet.....if that make any sense.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-25-2009, 10:44 PM Reply   
R Cas, that is up to you. You never know how the wait will be on the new boards for 2010, especially with Schmaltz building some of the new Company Wake decks.

I think you should go for it
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-25-2009, 10:45 PM Reply   
Patch, why cant you put lipsticks on your TNT?

Carson, did you get mystery mix?
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-26-2009, 12:09 PM Reply   
Check out the Simplex-Flawless concave, nice heavy 9 ply birch core covered with PBT top and bottom sheets, and bullet proof urethane sidewalls...my fav Integrity and the cost is around $250. Let me know if you want one.
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-26-2009, 2:51 PM Reply   
I can't use lipsticks because there are absolutley no rails available in Arizona
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-26-2009, 3:30 PM Reply   
Patch

You need to change that.....
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-26-2009, 4:03 PM Reply   
Parents won't let me
Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-26-2009, 9:33 PM Reply   
mitch yes i did should be here soon the anticipation is killing me