Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Cobberz)      Join Date: May 2010       05-27-2010, 2:57 PM Reply   
Well the title pretty much says it, im looking into upgrade from my wakeboard which is an obrien rail 137. I rode my buddies 141 hyperlite premier today and the feel that board had was way better than mine. The question i have is im 5'6 175 and i was just wondering on sizes. Is 136 going to be too small or 141 too big, or is it all just preference. I felt comfortable on the 141 though
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       05-27-2010, 3:08 PM Reply   
if you felt that premier was way better ur gunna be real happy with all the new boards out lol im 165 and ride a 141.. 141-142 is good..
Old     (ryker1)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-27-2010, 4:38 PM Reply   
If you were comfy on the 141 then go for it.

I've been riding with a bigger is better type of crowd. They finally got me out on a 146 board and it was waaaaaay better than my 141