Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       02-05-2014, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
This entire thread is very timely for a new person like myself, but I agree with your above thoughts.

We were just at the DFW boat show this past weekend and we crawled all over the major brands.

Since we were in the market for something in the 60-70K range, we looked hard the Axis, Epic, Moomba, & MB Sports F22.

Our concenus was also that the MB F22 fit, finish and build quality was equal to any of the top boats and better than any other in the price range. The interior was awesome and I really liked the interior setup, but we were also not big fans of the tower or the picklefork front end.

We haven't bought just yet, because the look of the Moomba is still pulling on us, but we do have an agreement to discuss the F22 more next week after the show and the Moomba folks are also working tyrin to persuade us their way.

I was hoping to find more about the stock ballast wakesurf on the F22 or the Moomba. We have one kid that rides goofy and it sure would be nice to dump and fill in seconds compared to minutes just for one person.

Anyone have experience with either stock surf setups?
If service is important factor in your decision...texas Mastercraft has the greatest group of guys ive ever met at a boat dealership. Craig and michael are awesome to deal with in sales. And jeff the servce manager will go way above expected to take care of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-05-2014, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by runin90lx View Post
If service is important factor in your decision...texas Mastercraft has the greatest group of guys ive ever met at a boat dealership. Craig and michael are awesome to deal with in sales. And jeff the servce manager will go way above expected to take care of you.

I have been told that and it it surely plays a part.

We actually got to meet Mike Brendel (MB) while we were at the boat show also.
Old     (chillaxin)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-05-2014, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhart73 View Post
That's the best axis vid I've seen. Nice regular wake but badly washed out goofy.
Be curious of the set up.
the wave is actually really good with just the plugnplay stock ballast and wedge if you dont want the extra room taken up. but i run my a22 with,750 plugnplay in the rear lockers, 800 in the bow, 800 in the center of the floor and the plug n play front arow with stock ballast and wedge down

That is the man himself.
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       02-05-2014, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's the best axis vid I've seen. Nice regular wake but badly washed out goofy.
Be curious of the set up.
I cant get the axis video to load but if its same one im thinking he is running 5000lbs total ballast(and axis sits alot lower in the water than MB)

http://www.axiswakeboardboats.com/vi...?t=2203#p14217

Old     (chillaxin)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-05-2014, 5:23 PM Reply   
That the same vid. That's the thread I started on Axis forum
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-05-2014, 10:04 PM Reply   
5000lbs, wow.
Old     (wolfe_drew)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-09-2014, 9:46 AM Reply   
You can find pics & vids of the Mojo on the Moomba forum. It doesn't surf great with stock ballast - it's just too big of a boat IMO, but plug & play to 1,100's in the rear and about 30 mins to plumb in an IBS and you'll have a great surf wave with all ballast hidden & controlled from the driver's seat.

I've seen some pics & vid of the new FLOW system, but haven't surfed it yet, so can't really offer a valuable opinion.

Couple pics:

Old     (wolfe_drew)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-09-2014, 6:01 PM Reply   
Video of FLOW on a Mojo. Says stock ballast. I'd be interested to see what kind of push that wave provides.

http://youtu.be/XQzT8nlTx5o
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-10-2014, 7:57 AM Reply   
Like said on page one if surfing is your thing you need to look at the 226. You should be able to find a new one in your price range. Best bang for the $$$ in a surf boat. We just put in a order for one. Fineline has made some nice changes for 2014
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-10-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
Harold I mentioned on page one that a good friend if mine had sooo many issues with
his 226 I could never bring myself to buy one. I towed him in the first time he had it on the water.
I'm sure this has changed but still affects my opinion of that brand.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-10-2014, 9:42 AM Reply   
Supreme is now owned and built by Fineline industries AKA centurion. No more mercruiser or indmar power they now come with the PCM crusader series engines or you can option any of the bigger PCM power plants. Just saying might be worth a second look. The build quality has come a long ways
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-10-2014, 11:29 AM Reply   
^^^ 2nd that. Very happy with my 226 and no one needs to be convinced of how good the wave is. It is known fact. Jake usefull accounts of actual problems would be helpfull if you're going to throw it out there.
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-10-2014, 12:21 PM Reply   
Absolutely guys, will report back with specific issues.
It's not my boat so I can only tell what I know which was I towed him in twice and
that was two too many times. I am waiting on specifics from him or maybe he will post himself.
If I am stretching my memory some of it spurred from poor manufacturing standards (i.e. Loose bolts, items not within spec, wires loose) all of which can be and likely has been addressed
with new standards and manufacturer fineline.

I'm not willy nilly throwing out random accusations here and I admitted it likely had been addressed
now that it's changed hands. I'm glad you guys don't have any issues with your boats, I don't wish bad lake days on anyone. I concur on the wave, excellent!
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-10-2014, 3:07 PM Reply   
Ok so I got the details on the issues my friend had with his Supreme V226. He bought new a 2012 V226 with 2 hours on it from the dealer. The boat had a merc black scorpion engine. He no longer owns the boat.

1st issue was on Labor day weekend. His first time taking the boat out on the water and about an hour into his trip and the boat was dead as a doornail. Towed him in and ran it by every boat mechanic and dealership in town that day and nobody could figure out the issue or get a code to pull up. Ended up being a mis-wired alternator (from the factory I assume?) that shorted things out and killed the batteries apparently.

2nd issue was when he put the boat in reverse from a stop and heard a loud clunk. Boat wouldn't move and rattle from around driveshaft area.
The 4 bolts that hook the driveshaft to the transmission sheared off. Towed in again.

3rd issue was a repeat of issue 2. Same 4 bolts sheared off again. Towed in again.

4th issue was a dead boat on the water again. Ended up being some electrical wire off of the alternator I believe had broken free of the clip that bolted down and shorted out on something. This one I don't have as much detail on but again resulted in a tow in.

Most of these can be attributed to dealer prep and run thru or poor manufacturing standards. As I mentioned 20 times now I understand that the manufacturing has changed 100% and it has to be better now. These are the issues as he explained them to me and I saw the result of them which is why I am soured from the brand. This likely was a lemon of a boat and should not reflect the entire brand, who knows?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       02-10-2014, 4:14 PM Reply   
Thanks Jake, I appreciate you taking the time to detail your friends experiences. Those are not fun stories for any boat owner especially one with 2 hrs on it. And although most sound like vendor quality and parts failure issues the brand is the sum of its parts. If that were my boat it probably would have had an extra hole in the bottom and a call to my insurance company informing them it was on the bottom of the lake by the 3rd tow in. I think 2012 was the darkest days of the Supreme brand just before Fineline formally took ownership. Hopefully these issues have been corrected. This is my 2nd Supreme and I have been pleased so far.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-10-2014, 5:25 PM Reply   
One of my buddys on my lake has a v226. He had stereo issues (which I fixed, wrong sized fuse) and he has an alarm that the dealer can't figure out. He had it go into limp mode. The alarm is now disconnected. The wave is pretty, but doesn't have as much push as my boat or other boats I have surfed. He runs 2k or so in water ballast. I think it's a great skimmer wave, but I like the meat and power of my wave. I have surfed it 5 or so times so I am no expert. The overall shape and fit and finish of the boat is very nice. I really like the bow and how tall- deep the boat is.
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-10-2014, 5:32 PM Reply   
Duffy you have a 24V correct? Point me to the threads showing your set up, I cannot remember exactly except that it's real good. Do late model 2010 24V's have the same capability as yours?
Old     (SteveO)      Join Date: May 2011       02-10-2014, 6:40 PM Reply   
Darrin- The thought of an extra hole definitely crossed my mind! It got to the point that I just didn't trust it. It was a horrible experience. I learned a lesson, don't buy a boat that the nearest dealer is 6 hrs away. I think if the dealer was close, all these issues would have be worked out. I'm sure Fineline has straightened things out with Supreme.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-10-2014, 7:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Duffy you have a 24V correct? Point me to the threads showing your set up, I cannot remember exactly except that it's real good. Do late model 2010 24V's have the same capability as yours?

I have a 2005 24v. Just search 24v Duffy, tons of threads on here I run custom 1800's in the rear and dual 400's in the bow, plus some lead. Wave is amazing- sweet. I have ridden a few boats and nothing has as much push and power. I haven't ridden all though. A 2010 would be a 24ve. Which is just slightly different. Mainly it has smaller lockers. Which will slightly limit the water ballast you can run. My buddy has an 07 and it has a sweet wave. The hulls are almost identical. I think it has a slightly different rocker but I can't tell by looking.
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-10-2014, 9:16 PM Reply   
Thanks Duffy, will search that up.

For those in the know, since Supreme was purchased by Fineline are they made in a different place and by different people or still in the same location?
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-10-2014, 9:47 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=801127
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-11-2014, 6:41 PM Reply   
Jake production has moved to the centurion factory. Kal custom owned supreme and was having the boats built by calibra but that is over now that centurion bought supreme
Old    surfdad            02-12-2014, 5:20 PM Reply   
We have a '10 V226, built by Calabria for Kal Kustom, prior to the acquisition of the brand by Fineline. For full disclosure, my son James rides for Supreme and we stage the Supreme Wake Surf Championship for Fineline Sports Marketing.

As mentioned earlier, we don't use much ballast and it's really good for our purposes. I'd certainly understand that some folks like and need a bigger boat, the 24V is 2.5 feet longer than ours and hopefully would displace significantly more water. This last year with James working and in College, he only gets about 2 hours of riding a week and we tend to get hassled by the local sheriff, every time he's out. We've opted to not push our luck with the deputies and our ballast. As you can see in the picture below, it works fine for us, others might prefer something else. You can certainly load it up more, just that it's not necessary. We surf with about 2,100 pounds of combined water and people ballast.

We had an one mechanical issue with the engine when it had less than 20 hours, it was throwing weird codes and beeping like crazy. We were at an event and had Tim Lopes from Calabria available. He got on the phone with the engine manufacturer and they resolved it on the water. We've had CMS do all of our maintenance and we've not had any more mechanical issues with our particlar V226. I feel for the folks that have had boat troubles, our prior boat was like that, it was NOT a Supreme and we couldn't get rid of it fast enough. We'd certainly recommend folks look at a V226, we really thoroughly enjoy the boat. My 2 cents.
Old     (wolfe_drew)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-12-2014, 5:40 PM Reply   
I'm a fan of the Supreme V226, but I don't think you're getting a 2014 for $60k, are you? I thought they were pushing $70k+?
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-12-2014, 5:58 PM Reply   
Well said Jeff a v246 would be a great sized boat!
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-12-2014, 6:02 PM Reply   
2014 V226 well optioned comes in at 65K. You could push the price up easy if you did an engine upgrade and got the trailer rim package though
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-12-2014, 8:29 PM Reply   
So Supreme and MB are in similar price range it would appear?
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-13-2014, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
So Supreme and MB are in similar price range it would appear?
Not IMO for what you get even if it's "the same $ " Jake, with MB you get all Wet Sounds, Supreme's side walls are not deep enough to put in good speakers with big magnets, you can however put spacer rings in, and change out the stock speakers, I did on my 2011 226, you also get ZeroOff and the stock ballast system of 2300lbs, IMO the MB's spring loaded tower has some extra worth over the 226. I did like the bow and the flip up front seats on the 226 with bow access to massive storage in the Supreme. Curious to know if Fineline moved the batteries from the rear lockers, MB's are recessed in the floor right where you would want them by the amp and don't take up storage room. Drew Wolfe, you're not a MB fan ? haha, enjoy your snow bro !
Old     (wolfe_drew)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-13-2014, 5:56 AM Reply   
I'm a fan of MB and have likes and dislikes with every boat & brand, including the one I own. I think there is an almost perfect boat for everyone and that when shopping for a $50+k toy one needs to get some advice from others, then make their own decision with consideration to style, performance, dealer support and budget/price.

Unfortunately for the OP, a $60k OTD budget for a new boat narrows the field a bit, but the choices are still great. That's kinda a disturbing statement, isn't it? I wish we all had dozens of choices at that price point.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2014, 7:58 AM Reply   
supreme and MB both surf great. The nice thing from a buyer's perspective is that aside from the fact that both put out a great wave, they are very different boats. One deep, one shallow, one big in the cabin/small in the bow, one big in the bow/smaller in the cabin, one with underfloor ballast, one with traditional ballast. You can get pretty similar-ish waves out of both, but from two very different delivery systems.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-13-2014, 8:56 AM Reply   
If I had 60k I would look hard at the MB B52. I know with custom sacs on top of the hard tanks the wave is amazing.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-13-2014, 12:02 PM Reply   
I am one step closer to ordering the MB F22. I sold my Tahoe today and have a meeting setup to finalize the deal on the F22 on Saturday.
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-13-2014, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
I am one step closer to ordering the MB F22. I sold my Tahoe today and have a meeting setup to finalize the deal on the F22 on Saturday.
Cool, please share design pics etc.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-13-2014, 3:51 PM Reply   
Congrats James. Those are some nice looking rides!
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-14-2014, 8:57 AM Reply   
We will meet tomorrow, but first pass we are thinking something like this.

The interior is still subject to much more discussion.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-14-2014, 4:06 PM Reply   
Here's that exact boat http://www.nautiques.ca/cs/2014-mb-tomcat-22/

I personally love the color combo on this although not a F22 http://www.nautiques.ca/cs/2014-mb-tomcat-21ft/
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-16-2014, 1:35 AM Reply   
From all of our outings and events, and I had to choose between the V226 or MB B52 23 (since it seems this thread has narrowed down to that) I would give 2 separate recommendations.

1. If you are looking for a boat to just put some weight in and have a real good surf wake and didn't want to fiddle with it much, get the Supreme.

2. If you want to have a much wider range of wave, and also be able to sack it out when you can, go with the MB. The Supreme has a wave that will make almost any surfer happy, but between these 2, the MB gives you more range IMHO.

I asked RJ, who has ridden both of these several times in different conditions, he agrees.

I guess I would add one more, if all things are equal and you want to please the wife, I would say MB over 226 also. The interior and fit and finish in the MB is nicer IMO.

I have heard a bunch of supreme issues, but those were all before fine line, so I wouldn't put much stock in that unless those issues come up after fineline has taken over. I really haven't heard much in the way of issues with the MB.

For whatever its worth.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-16-2014, 7:01 AM Reply   
Robert I always value your opinion but think you are a little behind on the changes Fineline has made to the 226. Fit and finish is now just as good or better than the MB with a change in the vinyl and the boats being built by Fineline again. New standard power plant is the PCM crusader plus they did away with the hard tanks and went to a plug and play ballast system. I am excited to see what the 226 will do with custom sacks and a wing trim plate. Here are a couple pics of the 226 with the new carbon vinyl
Attached Images

Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-16-2014, 7:16 AM Reply   
Also Zero off is now an option and stock ballast is up to 2800 LBS
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-16-2014, 8:29 AM Reply   
Robert makes a good point, or at least its important to me. I have not heard any complaints about MB and as much as they have been suggested in this thread there has been ample opportunity for the peanut gallery to chime in. That in and of itself speaks well to the quality of the boat.

Honestly the only concern I have and its one I would have with Supreme, Moomba and maybe Axis as well is the fact that they can be somewhat of an unknown in certain markets. They are an unknown in mine (Midwest) and as much as I like to flip and change up my boat line up that could be a concern when I go to sell it, but then again maybe not.

At this point I feel pretty good about pursuing MB and have contacted a dealer to start discussions. I appreciate all of the feedback!
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-16-2014, 9:14 AM Reply   
MB is a nice boat im sure you will be happy. Make sure you add the trim tab
Old     (packrat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-16-2014, 11:44 AM Reply   
Yes don't even consider buying either boat without a trim tab.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-16-2014, 11:58 AM Reply   
Trim tab is standard on the 226 and an option on the MB
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-16-2014, 2:46 PM Reply   
Hey Harold, hows it going. I agree, I am not up to date with interiors but I have seen the new stuff and I do like the MB better, but this is just preference. When are you getting your new supreme? Can't wait to see the pics or help you break it in!

As far as the moomba, one of the guys I know pretty well from a couple of events bought a Mojo 2.5. It surfs great on the regular side, but not so great on the goofy side. Here were his notes that he gave me that I asked him for passing on to others.

Quote:
Regular side is the best surf side on this boat. You get a big beefy wave, tall with tons of Push, or you can flatten it down for more length with the wake plate.

I have found in the Mojo you really need to run a Minimum of 1100 surf side rear, 500 hard tank center, and Bow bag, IBS 650 to get a really nice surf wave.
Want to really go big,
My setup is the Enzo 1500 in the rear surf side, 500 Hard tank center, and 650 IBS, plus i run a little weight in the starboard rear if i want more push.

Goofy on this boat is a pain, its a short wave but has good power.
Same set up as the above with 1100 surf side, 500 hard tank and 650 IBS is recommended.

We run Enzo 1500 surf side, 500 hard tank, 650 IBS and 450 Sumo bag in the boat on the driver side. This creats a huge wave with lots of power and you can use the wake plate to lengthen it out.

I will say with the mojo it doesn't mater how many people you have in the boat on the regular surf, as long as the bigger people sit on the surf side. People can sit non surf you just have to watch the roster tail from the prop, it its on top of your wave then you need to move more people to surf side.

Goofy wave on the Mojo doesn't like ANY weight on the non surf side, hence why we run a Sumo sack in the bow as well.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-16-2014, 2:56 PM Reply   
Just looked at the supreme site -- anybody know what the difference is between a crusader 340 (standard) and the pcm EX343 (optional)? I thought crusader was PCM's oceangoing division (or that PCM was crusader's freshwater brand). What's the difference between the two versions? Surely nobody considers 3hp to be an upgrade?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-16-2014, 5:22 PM Reply   
The big difference that I could see was the PCM crusader has the crank mounted raw water pump and a different color engine paint. My guess is they are actually the same engine other than that. The upgrade would be to go with the PCM 409
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-16-2014, 5:25 PM Reply   
Robert should have the boat end of next month. Plan on bringing it to the WCO if their is enough water
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-17-2014, 12:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
Robert I always value your opinion but think you are a little behind on the changes Fineline has made to the 226. Fit and finish is now just as good or better than the MB with a change in the vinyl and the boats being built by Fineline again. New standard power plant is the PCM crusader plus they did away with the hard tanks and went to a plug and play ballast system. I am excited to see what the 226 will do with custom sacks and a wing trim plate. Here are a couple pics of the 226 with the new carbon vinyl
I think that most (those that have seen MBs and Supreme interiors side by side) will disagree....
Attached Images

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-17-2014, 2:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
Robert should have the boat end of next month. Plan on bringing it to the WCO if their is enough water
No kidding, I hope there is water. Can't wait to see it and the wake you make with it.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-17-2014, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrider View Post
Here's that exact boat http://www.nautiques.ca/cs/2014-mb-tomcat-22/

I personally love the color combo on this although not a F22 http://www.nautiques.ca/cs/2014-mb-tomcat-21ft/
At first glance that was pretty close. The difference is that ours will have red...not red flake and the top and bottom colors.

We did add some more red to the interior when we ordered it on Saturday.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-17-2014, 8:54 AM Reply   
Congrats on the vessle man, what options did you end up with?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-17-2014, 9:01 AM Reply   
Dirt we looked at the MB .couple things i could not get past . First the dash IMO is just plain ugly Second. i could not get past the cut away windshield it just plain looks wrong on the boat. and last but not least was the shallow interior and the built in back rest on the wrap around seating . Again this is just my opinion
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-17-2014, 9:11 AM Reply   
I wasn't bashing supreme, believe me I was insanely...I mean insanely close to going with supreme. They are great boats and I have a local dealer that's legit, if the 226 had made more changes like the similar S21 (which I'm sure they are doing as we speak) who knows if I would have went MB. I think really great things are going to be coming from centurion and supreme in the next few years. I lost a lot of sleep trying to decide this go around, but if you talk to most MB dudes they are pretty honest and don't just babble stuff to defend their brand without any merit. I think the 226 is one big badass boat for sure, but there are 4 at my local lake, which is tiny, had to go against the grain. What are your stereo plans...and most importantly what new board are you gunna get to match!?

Last edited by WakeDirt; 02-17-2014 at 9:13 AM.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-17-2014, 11:57 AM Reply   
Dirt you Will be happy with the MB .It is a nice boat just was not the boat for me .Stereo will be wetsounds with arc amps and a JL sub.As for the new board it Will be a Soulcraft .Im Soulcraft for life LOL
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-17-2014, 12:29 PM Reply   
Nice, What sub(s)? I just got a new Da Honu - 4' 7.5" in the making....excited about giving Soulcraft a shot this go around.
Attached Images

Last edited by WakeDirt; 02-17-2014 at 12:34 PM.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       02-17-2014, 12:35 PM Reply   
My next boat will be a v226. They are great looking boats imo, and pretty budget friendly. Not to mention they are said to surf awesome. For me there would be no question in mb vs supreme. I think mb boats are ugly as sin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-17-2014, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
Congrats on the vessle man, what options did you end up with?
Just about everything except heater, shower and tower lights.
Extra speakers with the LED rings.
Theatre lighting
deck lighting
trailer lighting
cav plate
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2014, 2:36 PM Reply   
JMorlan that's sub I chose MB, I always go after the ugly ones.., they are usually easy!
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-17-2014, 5:50 PM Reply   
That's *why I chose MB (wth is with my phone??)
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-17-2014, 7:55 PM Reply   
Dirt welcome to the Soulcraft family
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-17-2014, 9:13 PM Reply   
I def will agree with you about the windshield Harold. ;-)
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-18-2014, 12:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
Nice, What sub(s)? I just got a new Da Honu - 4' 7.5" in the making....excited about giving Soulcraft a shot this go around.
Is it just me or do those fins look really far back? Let us know how that surfs.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       02-18-2014, 7:28 AM Reply   
The windshield cut short has nice function. Obviously you can't make someone like it, but it is great to grab riders or boards without having to get out of the driver seat and reach over the window.

Some Mastercrafts are being built this way also.

Last edited by allzway; 02-18-2014 at 7:31 AM.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-18-2014, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragboy View Post
Is it just me or do those fins look really far back? Let us know how that surfs.
Its supposed to be a pretty fast board, I wanted to go the route of less pumping. My .352 fang is super fun, but requires some pretty decent leg work to really get it popping, this one should sail off the lip. Mine is in the hopper and being built as we speak!
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-18-2014, 7:35 PM Reply   
Dirt my local dealer just got this one in. It has all the changes for 2014 minus the zero off . I think they look better than ever
http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=41969
Attached Images

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-18-2014, 8:36 PM Reply   
Harold,
That thing looks clean! What are the changes for 2014 other than the motor and the bagged ballast? I really like their White S21...one of the boats I almost pulled the trigger on. Are you going with the skylon tower speakers? I think they look badass...I wonder how they sound
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-18-2014, 8:46 PM Reply   
That one looks nice Harold ^^^

Can't you have it built without all the decals? I really hate that much branding.
Does "minus zero off" mean that there is no speed control besides the throttle?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-19-2014, 4:47 AM Reply   
Jake they come with a standard speed control and zero off is an option. They also can be ordered without the decals .Dirt look at the vinyl same stuff they are using in the S21. No skylon for me Wetsounds will be on my tower. You going to the WCO?? if so we will see you there
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-19-2014, 10:13 AM Reply   
I really like the material centurion uses for their dash, with the stitching. I really dig simple dashs. I see supreme us using the same stuff. I sure hope to be there this year, I was last year and had blast! Surf mecha!
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-19-2014, 10:14 AM Reply   
Should be first weekend in jun correct??
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-19-2014, 11:37 AM Reply   
Last weekend in May .if thier is enough water we will bring our boat sports.I'll tow you behind mine if I can surf yours
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-19-2014, 11:38 AM Reply   
Stupid phone
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-19-2014, 12:17 PM Reply   
For sure! Is it memorial weekend?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-19-2014, 5:20 PM Reply   
Dirt the WCO dates are May 28th - June 1st
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-19-2014, 7:44 PM Reply   
ok cool so the weekend after like last year. Great boating weekend actually...all the Kooks are done boating for a few months until Labor Day