Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jsmilez321)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-21-2012, 8:10 AM Reply   
Hey guys Just purchased a 2009 axis a22 with the standard prop. just wanted to know how much weight i will be able to put into it and still plane out... it didnt come with the plug and play but it has the 900lb bow sac plumbed in and i have the 2 400lb rear sacs i am getting ready to install.... i have had 7 people the bow 3/4 full and the stock ballast full plus a 600lb sack in the floor towards the rear with the wedge down and she seemed to get on plane just fine.... i am not able to but i new prop right now just didnt know once i put the extra 800lb in the rear if i will be able to plane out?? just looking for some experience on this..... thanks