Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-17-2006, 6:04 PM Reply   
Here's a few examples of last week on the Columbia.

View from the hotel every morning.

Upload
Upload
Upload

I had to deal with the rough water conditions every time I put my boat in.
Upload
Upload

It was hell dealing with all the other boats at the docks every day!
Upload
Upload

Top it off with nothing else to do other than golf, and you've got a pretty miserable Boy's week.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-17-2006, 8:52 PM Reply   
hope you guys replaced your divets. Hackers haha.
was that the puget sound? I thought I saw a ferry boat wake out there.haha. nice pics
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-17-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
nice pics cliff. nice lookin boat too.

supposed to hit high 90s low 100s there next week. :-)

hey, was there any logs or debris in the water still?

/edit i mean this week, sorry i'm going on vacation in a couple days and my days are mixed up. :-)

(Message edited by brucemac on July 17, 2006)
Old    jay_23            07-17-2006, 9:39 PM Reply   
what hotel was that?????? i won't tell anyone, i promise!!!!
Old     (kenteck)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-17-2006, 10:06 PM Reply   
crow butte park?
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-17-2006, 10:43 PM Reply   
my neighbors just got back from Crow Butte they said it was really nice, little windy in the afternoon, but tons of wakeboard boats out there.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-18-2006, 6:49 AM Reply   
Bruce,

only saw one branch in the water all week.

The location is Pateros about fifteen miles north of Chelan on the Columbia.
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       07-18-2006, 7:01 AM Reply   
Cliff,
Great...now that the secret is out we might see another boat on the river in our secret spot.
We were out on the Snake last Sunday and the water looked like that. Miles and miles of glass with few or no boats. Not many places you can find water like that on a weekend.
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       07-18-2006, 8:11 AM Reply   
I hate it when you have perfect water and a damn seagull does a power turn right in front of you and screws up your butter...
Upload
Old     (rwb)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-18-2006, 9:49 AM Reply   
That was funny!
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-18-2006, 10:20 AM Reply   
Cliff liked that one branch so much he kept pulling me over it. back and forth, again and again. I have riding photos, just didn't get a chance to post them last night.
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-18-2006, 10:24 AM Reply   
Wow!! Invite me next year. Golf, boarding, and Corona. Good times!
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-18-2006, 4:26 PM Reply   
That looks like it sucked, I would have gone home.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-18-2006, 6:28 PM Reply   
OK we did more than just drink and play golf. We actually rode! Sorting through some video but have these stills.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-18-2006, 6:29 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-18-2006, 6:29 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-18-2006, 6:31 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-18-2006, 6:31 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-18-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
good 'ol columbia. that water looks awesome. sigh....can't wait until next year. it will probably be that long until i can get back over there with my boat now.

(Message edited by brucemac on July 18, 2006)
Old    funkster162            07-19-2006, 7:33 AM Reply   
ohh my lord!!! Did Cliff buy a SAN??? What's up man,long time no see. If that's your boat,nice ride. It's good to see some of the old crew is still around. I saw a thread that Mike and Bonney have a "little one" now and Hahn to. What a differents a year can make. Anyway,it's great to see the old crew still is out rippin' up butter somewhere in Washington. BTW, do you know if Mike is still out on Samm?? I saw the lake came was no longer at his place.

(Message edited by funkster162 on July 19, 2006)
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-19-2006, 10:51 AM Reply   
holy crap! a funkster sightin!!!!!! what's up funkster? i'm in town till thursday night, then head back home. i'll be back up again soon. we should definitely hook up!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-19-2006, 11:05 AM Reply   
Funk Lives?

Yup I bought a SAN about a month ago. It's like learning to ride all over again hitting that wake!

Mike and Bonnie live off the lake a few blocks on the north end now. Mike and I just rode together about two weeks ago.

Hahn is a proud Papa as of last Monday.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-19-2006, 11:18 AM Reply   
What up Isaac! Hope all is well.
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-19-2006, 2:16 PM Reply   
You still riding Funk? We would all love to see you out on sammamish for a set again. Let us know if you get some free time one of these days. hope all is well.
Old    funkster162            07-20-2006, 10:51 PM Reply   
Man,it's good to hear from all you guys. Hahn,congrats on the new part of the family.Hope all is going good.

cliff,hitting that wake is what I dream about at night..ha ha

Mike,congrats on your youngin' as well. Tell Bonnie I said hi. As far as riding goes, I have not been on the water in about a year. I still have the "beast" but I rented her out until Aug.

Umali,what up!!! Man,I can't believe you were in town and didn't call me. It's all good,I still got love for you. Hit me up sometime 253-951-4782 let me know how life is treating you.Elijah always talks about that girl he dared you to talked to at red robins when we went to the river!!!

As for me everything is going good. My family is in good health and happy. One big change is I bought a house with alittle under a half acre and it has been taking up alot of my time. My painting biz is running strong and keeping me super busy.

Anyone herd anything from porter or brent??

If anyone is going out and need a 3rd, give me a call and I will come out and show you old guys how to ride..ha ha ha j/k!!!
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-21-2006, 7:37 AM Reply   
Cliff,

So you stepped it up to a SAN, sweet!! How are things looking for your annual end of summer get together at Pateros. I think I will try and make it over this year and bring the family. My wife can lounge around all day and my son can take a few sets and play in the pool.

Let me know what’s up.

Thanks,
jjakober
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-23-2006, 7:44 AM Reply   
Bonnie and I were hoping to go also. Did anyone end up with an extra room? I just called and they are all booked up.