Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old    Racer #5 Team Capt (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-11-2005, 11:28 AM Reply   

Looking for some feed back on good spots to ride on Lake Tahoe, Will be in the Dollar Point from 12th thru 20th with boat.
Old    Nickster (nar722)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-11-2005, 12:40 PM Reply   
On the northeast side of the lake about a mile south of Sand harbor. Meeks bay, just north of emrald bay. also just outside of camnp richardson. I have been lucky enough to get good water in these spots. Go early or late. Good luck finding smooth water!
Old    C.I.E..... Evan (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-11-2005, 1:57 PM Reply   
Brrrrrr. Have fun Mike.
Old    Racer #5 Team Capt (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-11-2005, 2:48 PM Reply   
Yeah, I Know But the water is beautiful up there. Post pics when I return
Old    wino            08-11-2005, 8:18 PM Reply   
Almost anywhere on the lake is good until 10am on weekdays. If you get a late start head to Agate Bay, Crystal Bay, or like nickster said the East Shore. A warning tho… pay attention to the wind, Tahoe can become angry quick. In the late afternoon when the winds die down, head to Chinquapin, on the north east side of Dollar Point. Oh and its not that cold… laugh every time I see someone in a full suit. Surface temp currently at 73. Have a good time and perhaps I’ll see ya out there?
Old    Racer #5 Team Capt (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-12-2005, 12:39 PM Reply   
Thanks Tino look for a all white 05 wakesetter
Old    JeremyOG (jeremyog)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2005, 12:46 PM Reply   
Didn't a bunch of poo get dropped in the water just east of dollar point a couple of weeks ago? Beware the floaters.