Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    skate_tha_wake            05-22-2005, 4:57 PM Reply   
Sup guys/girls i got back from the pro wakeboard tour down here in fortworth,tx and i just like to say the wake skating was pretty sick stuff some dude went off the kicker and landed it,it was the first time I have seen anyone land it I thought it was awesome. Off the subject though I heard the tranpoline is the best way to practice( off the water) and I was just wondering if its true I have had my tranpoline for like 4 years now and I havent put it to use in a while but the other day I heard that about skate boarding (which i also do) and wondering if its the same for wakeskating.}
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-24-2005, 1:25 PM Reply   
Sweet. You should see the "average joes" at OWC skate. There is all kinds of talent out there these days.

Yup, guys are praticing shuv its and such on the tramp with their boards. Take the fins off, ofcourse.
Old    vance            05-30-2005, 6:54 PM Reply   
The trampoline really helps teach you the mechanics of how to flip tricks and do shuvs. Heres a link to me doing a varial and some bs flips.

http://www.wakeskating.com/media/showphoto.php?photo=1473&sort=1&cat=500&page=1