Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    atx_shred            06-05-2014, 8:00 PM Reply   
I currently have a ronix one that I use for boat and cable but I'm looking for a primary cable board to have and I've heard good things about slingshot. is it a good board and what models are best?
Old    atx_shred            06-06-2014, 2:05 PM Reply   
d
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-11-2014, 6:37 PM Reply   
Don't have an answer for you but that is a great question. I have been thinking of getting a cable board since I will have a new park opening by me any day now. I was actually thinking I would go look at the Slingshot's this weekend and see what I find! Did you decide on a board yet?
Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-11-2014, 9:21 PM Reply   
Get a Slingshot!!!! I consider myself very unbiased. i ride cable several times a week. I am currently riding a liquid force deluxe and i think it is one of the best boards i have ever ridden and several of my friends who were riding slingshot are now riding the deluxe. There are many great cable boards out there the best recommendation i can make is to make sure it is 100 % cable board, not a hybrid and not a ronix. I LOVE Ronix boards.....behind a boat (in fact i am in love with the code 22 right now). i love the innovation ronix puts into its products but i just do not think they have any durable cable boards at the moment. Give slingshot a chance. You will love it. Ive even riden their cheapest board (the choice) and i thought it rode well. The Franchise FLX by Hyperlite is fantastic too. Whatever choice you make dont limit yourself to one brand and if you can try to demo several so that you are not just taking my word for it.