Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (smokedawg311)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-25-2008, 11:15 AM Reply   
i wants.
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-25-2008, 11:23 AM Reply   
Yes, it is. It's been out since like November.
Old     (jboard1)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-25-2008, 11:41 AM Reply   
Nick, how's that sweet mustache doing?
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-25-2008, 3:57 PM Reply   
ryan, you can already see full sections on youtube, yes its out.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-25-2008, 3:59 PM Reply   
Randall Harris' First Section In Transgressionhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=ThpLUKQlt-A
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-25-2008, 6:49 PM Reply   
hahahahha Jeff I that comment caught me totally off guard. I was so confused on how someone would know I had one, Then I saw it was you. I'm still rocking the stache and, I got a mullet now!!!! ARRRRRRRGH!!!!
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-25-2008, 10:48 PM Reply   
Transgression is artistically beautiful, and the riding isnt too shabby either!
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-26-2008, 5:38 AM Reply   
Transgression is great. My only two constructive comments if anyone is listening: Ron, PLEASE pick some more up-beat music geesh! This was better than a few others of yours like Sidewayz. Don't get me wrong, the music is great, it's just that I want to be amped at least half the time I'm watching wakeboarding! Where's the punk? :-)

Second is that I kept seeing the most killer ads in WBM with Kyle jumping the waterfall/stream in the woods, Matt (I think) skate acid dropping from the pier with the lush jungle around, and of course Randy's wake pier drop. Only Randy's shot made it to the movie at ALL and it's like 5 seconds long with no replay. I just don't get it. These kind of parts really make the movie!

All in all I give it 8/10.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-26-2008, 5:40 AM Reply   
Transgression is great. My only two constructive comments if anyone is listening: Ron, PLEASE pick some more up-beat music geesh! This was better than a few others of yours like Such is Life. Don't get me wrong, the music is great, it's just that I want to be amped at least half the time I'm watching wakeboarding! Where's the punk? :-)

Second is that I kept seeing the most killer ads in WBM with Kyle jumping the waterfall/stream in the woods, Matt (I think) skate acid dropping from the pier with the lush jungle around, and of course Randy's wake pier drop. Only Randy's shot made it to the movie at ALL and it's like 5 seconds long with no replay. I just don't get it. These kind of parts really make the movie!

All in all I give it 8/10.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-26-2008, 6:13 AM Reply   
Sigh....very sorry about the duplicate post...
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-26-2008, 10:09 AM Reply   
no offense ryan but sumones not in the loop
lol
yeah man its been out since november and is a definate buy along wih push process and fior me being on the west coast id also recommend authentic or DS2 lol
Old     (waketherainbow)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-26-2008, 11:36 AM Reply   
A better question is when will DRIVE be available in stores??
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-26-2008, 2:14 PM Reply   
I haven't bought Transgression yet, so I enjoyed the Vandal clip from youtube. There was a moment where he looked up at the camera with a look that said "I've missed this." I know I missed watching his amazing style.