Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-23-2010, 9:44 PM Reply   
Let me start out by saying that I do not watch this show. I've maybe seen 1 entire episode since it began.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1763

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/23...-park-threats/

Having said that:

I am angered by the censorship that Comedy Central has cowardly placed on the show Show Park. I am appalled that radical groups have gained so much power that an American network feels the need to censor a show which offends everybody, all the time.

If this is truly how the free world is going to respond, I guess we have already lost the war.............

Last edited by ord27; 04-23-2010 at 9:48 PM.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-23-2010, 11:31 PM Reply   
Agreed completely,

In no way is it even remotely fair that they can insult Christianity, Judaism, homosexuals, redheads, heterosexuals, Africa-Americans, Caucasians, Native American's, Scientologists, Democrats, Republicans, and Bono, but if they say ANYTHING about Islam they are hit with what is a virtual death threat, and they are immediately censored. What. The. F***. When we let one religion become so special that you can't make fun of them when you make fun of everyone, well, then there are big problems with the way things are. That's all.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-23-2010, 11:40 PM Reply   
This is really about fear. We fear the the sword that is Islam.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-24-2010, 12:05 AM Reply   
You know what they say: Don't bring a sword to a gunfight.
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-25-2010, 6:45 AM Reply   
I don't fear the sword that is Islam. I prey to God everyday to let one of those filthy haji F*cks come to my doorstep telling me I have 3 choices. hahaha Retards.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-24-2010, 6:42 AM Reply   
How in the world have these radical dip****s (BASED IN NEW YORK) not been rounded up and thrown in cells where they belong for making terrorist threats?
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-24-2010, 8:26 AM Reply   
Its kind of ironic how these F'ing morons are living in New York, taking advantage of OUR wonderful laws of freedom of speech to threaten and prevent freedom of speech? WTF!??
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-24-2010, 10:25 AM Reply   
Yes. Lets fear him and his 12 friends. Agree with WTF?
Old     (sordave)      Join Date: May 2002       04-24-2010, 11:06 AM Reply   
Looks like Showtime or HBO need to pick up South Park.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-25-2010, 8:45 AM Reply   
Well, they can't poke fun at Palin either.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2010, 1:09 PM Reply   
Wow, Brett.. do you really pray they come to your doorstep? Why do you seek out confrontation with them?
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-25-2010, 8:59 PM Reply   
Barry, because they need to be confronted. Why do you wish to standby and do nothing while they rob your freedoms? Islam is a religion of war and terror. They have been doing it since the beginning of time.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2010, 10:12 PM Reply   
I fully understand what Islam is about, but I really don't wish them at my doorstep hoping to resolve the conflict by slaying them on my porch!
What I'd like to happen is for them to leave me and mine alone..For now that's happening and I've not been forced to react... It probably won't stay that way, I know. I'm not sure I'm ready to do battle in my front yard. I really have no desire to hurt anyone and I hope I'm never forced to.

I mean, he said he prays to God every day that they show up at his door...
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-26-2010, 4:32 AM Reply   
I say that because I have seen first hand what the retards stand for and what their agenda is. I sure miss helping them die for their cause. That's why. There will be a day where they are on your doorstep if they have thier way. In their agenda, when they are dominant and rule the world, you have 3 choices. Convert to Islam and become what they call a second class muslim, pay the jizzyah (tax for not being muslim) or die. So between those choices I choose them to die.
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-26-2010, 5:26 AM Reply   
Islam and Western culture are 110% incompatible. I wish they would stay consolidated in one centeral area where they could blow each other up until they all die off and their psycho religion ceases to exist.
Old     (WakeboardNJ)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-26-2010, 10:38 AM Reply   
/\ Likes this