Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 15, 2006

Old     (damienk)      Join Date: May 2002       10-13-2006, 2:05 PM Reply   
Was just sent this email figured I would pass it on.

Correct Craft’s legendary wakeboarding boat the Super Air Nautique 210 is redesigned for 2007. It features a 98” beam contributing to a comfortably spacious interior and a 21-foot overall length making it easily trailerable.

The new Super Air Nautique 210 features arena style seating with port and starboard bench seats connected by an optional removable stern seat. Combined with the open bow seating area the 210 is designed to accommodate up to 10 people. An innovative flip up seat back option converts the port arena bench into a separate aft facing lounge and an individual observer’s seat. The starboard seating can be similarly refined with the addition of an optional removable lean back aft of the helm seat.

The helm console has been redesigned with an automotive industry influence including ergonomically angled gauges with easy to read faces for instant access to vital information.

In terms of performance, the boat throws an aggressive wake with a hard lip for ample kick to launch riders from the water’s surface using only minimal ballast. To further enhance the wakes with any ballast configuration, Correct Craft has virtually eliminated the trough. For even bigger air, the 210 features optional factory installed ballast tanks below deck. With the push of a button at the helm, the tanks fill and add up to 900 additional pounds of weight which translates into bigger wakes and bigger air.

With Correct Craft’s exclusive Hydro-Gate™ technology, the wake size and shape can be manipulated by moving the SportShiftTM lever at the helm that controls a plate on the transom. In the down position, the plate captures the rushing water under the stern and redirects it to provide lift for a less aggressive wake. In the up position, the running angle is increased for a longer more aggressive wake.

The Super Air Nautique 210 Team Package includes a Flight Control Tower®, a Launch Control System®, and a Clarion® sound system with 6 Polk/MOMO® speakers, a 10-inch subwoofer, a 320-watt amplifier, and PerfectPass® speed control. Other optional equipment includes a waterproof hand held stereo remote, spinner board racks, and a sun pad cargo net.

Upload
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-13-2006, 2:14 PM Reply   
Thanks Damien, you kick ass!!
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-13-2006, 2:14 PM Reply   
Oh man...220 or 210? Hmm......

And they finally made use of the seat behind the driver.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-13-2006, 2:16 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/379324.html?1160774078
Old     (damienk)      Join Date: May 2002       10-13-2006, 2:20 PM Reply   
Doh...I guess I have too much of a life; I missed that...must have actually been on the water
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-13-2006, 2:23 PM Reply   
hmmm...i hang out w/ my girlfriend, play w/ our dogs, work on our new house, have a "real" job, i film and edit, i wakeboard, going dirt bike riding tomorrow, play poker, take pics.

yep...i have no life.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-13-2006, 2:31 PM Reply   
Damien, I am on wakeworld tons and I didn't see that one either, thanks for the post.(and we are REALLY interested in that boat)
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-13-2006, 2:39 PM Reply   
Hang with me and chill....
Old    chavezychavez            10-13-2006, 2:44 PM Reply   
Wrong forum

quote:

Doh...I guess I have too much of a life; I missed that...must have actually been on the water

Doh, I guess some of us are at work during the week.

That has to be the most idiotic way to combat someone calling you out. Grow the hell up.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-13-2006, 2:46 PM Reply   
oh, i golf, too!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-13-2006, 2:55 PM Reply   
Thanks for taking us there, Chavez
Old    chavezychavez            10-13-2006, 3:02 PM Reply   
Thanks for taking us where?

Your boy called out Umali in about the dumbest way possible.

Stupid question: will he still claim Umali has no life when he is watching his freshly bought copy of "The Chick Flick"?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-13-2006, 3:12 PM Reply   
Do you realize how many people in the industry sit back and just laugh their asses off all day long because they see everyone here get their pantys in a bunch over the stupidest sh.t? To them it's a joke, and you are not helping.

BTW - Joe knows Damien, and should know that Damien only meant to be humorous in that post.

Answer to your stupid question: Pretty sure that former national & world chamions don't have to buy too many videos. Probably has more on his shelf than he needs. I guess you sometimes get free stuff when you give so much to the sport.
Old    chavezychavez            10-13-2006, 3:36 PM Reply   
Gee thanks for the history lesson man. Like I care who he used to be or how many videos line his shelves.

Doesn't seem that Joe found it all that funny now does it.

PS: What the hell do the "people in the industry" have to do with this? Are we discussing a specific product?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-13-2006, 3:40 PM Reply   
"Hang with me and chill...."

oh reaallly Jeff? Wife know about that one? So I heard something about a houseboat trip? where did I hear that? hmmm I'll get it.

Chavez, no calling out. Notice the smiley. Like Tackle said they know each other, the only calling out was by you good sir. Simmah down nah, we all friends here.

sup Duno

Oh and the boat looks sweet. A more spacious Super Air sounds just about perfect to me.

(Message edited by stephan on October 13, 2006)
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-13-2006, 3:40 PM Reply   
You guys aren't discussing the product at all. That boat looks tight though.
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-13-2006, 3:57 PM Reply   
Ya, but in this thread....Doh!!

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/351817.html
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-13-2006, 5:00 PM Reply   
there is a new 210 on my lake that my friend is testing. looks nice but i think they could have a better tower personally
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-13-2006, 9:33 PM Reply   
That tower looks so poorly designed IMO, and those speakers look stupid on it.
Old     (mikel)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-13-2006, 10:13 PM Reply   
It seems like the only thing common between this thread and the one Umali posted was the picture. Damien actually added new info with the description, so this post is not a duplicate.

Chavez...I usually like your posts, but in this case, what did your comment really add?

Besides, Joe posting the link to another thread is not "calling someone out".

Mike