Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (goodtime)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-02-2003, 12:13 AM Reply   
Does Randy Harris still live in Canyon Lake?
Old    gb_boards            09-02-2003, 10:43 AM Reply   
Not anymore, he rents his house!
Old     (goodtime)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-03-2003, 9:57 AM Reply   
Does he still ride in canyon though? just curious i thought i saw him the other day in a purple/maroon navigator?
Old    martini            09-03-2003, 2:43 PM Reply   
he rides lake irvine...
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-03-2003, 7:06 PM Reply   
the last time we saw him at Canyon was at one of the Canyon Lake Wakeboard Club contest. He made a brief appearance with some WSR stuff. It was the June tourney I think. Havn't seen him on the backwater at all.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-03-2003, 7:41 PM Reply   
Last I read, he moved to Costa Mesa
Old     (goodtime)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-03-2003, 11:22 PM Reply   
what days does he ride at irvine lake? i didnt know that you could ride there, or can u only ride through the ski school their?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-05-2003, 9:34 AM Reply   
I grew up in Costa Mesa, I think Irvine is closed to the public. It might have been him in the Navigator, I guess he a has a pink Team Edition Nautique. I guess thats what WSR is all about...
Old     (wakenyc)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-08-2003, 12:39 AM Reply   
I was out in LA in the middle of August. On my first day my buddy an I started drinking around 7:30am when we got on the plane.(thats 4:30am California time) Anyway, after about 15 hours,a bottle of vodka, and a new shamrock on the shoulder, I ran into Randy Harris at a tatoo parlor in San Pedro. Him and his friend were super cool considering I'm usually a pain in the ass when I'm in that condition. He talked about doing a video in NYC..Its about the only background that has never been used in a wakeboard video.

(Message edited by wakenyc on September 08, 2003)
Old     (wakinwestcoast)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-14-2003, 8:20 PM Reply   
stephen is there really a pink team edition?
Old    buttacup            09-14-2003, 9:14 PM Reply   
I've seen it. It's all black with pink pin stripes and a pink tower. I was at Girls Learn to ride on Lake Irvine in August and when we were coming into the dock the boat was there. I am guessing that the ski/wake school that uses the lake owns the boat now.
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-14-2003, 9:41 PM Reply   
Re: Irvine Lake and Randal Harris.
I saw this from an earlier thread:
http://www.waterski-school.com/wake.html
Old    martini            09-16-2003, 2:24 PM Reply   
randall still owns that boat, he just leaves it for the ski school to use when he's not in it...

yes it's all black with hot pink pin's and a pink tower...