Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (athleticmale)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-17-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
Ok, I am an old guy, 50, however I am very active and in fine shape, fight MMA, so if you make a nast y comment about my age I will dig your eyes out with my false teeth and then beat you to death with my walker

I just started/learning wakeboarding, love it, older Blindside 140cm with rusty bindings, and 155 lbs 5'9". I clear the wake easy both ways, a few 360's, significant air, both elevation and also can land way out in the flat (hurts my feet). I am just starting to try inverts, I have crash landed a couple back rolls and even landed a tantrum with an accidental 180.....but with out the rope

Last weekend I loaded up the boat, huge wake, got huge air, read a copy of war and peace on the way up, and sang Handel's Messiah on the way down. Landed ok but spit the board lenth-wise and one binding pulled out.

What do I get now? I want to go high, want to do some upside down stuff, would like to land softer, and want better bindings. Not sure about board brand/model/size and what binding to put on it. I don't care, new/used just something to get me back on the water that is better than what I had.

Thanks