Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-29-2010, 8:28 AM Reply   
Currently I am a participant with Team in Training(TNT), training for a 100 mile bicycle ride around Tahoe(America's Most Beautiful Ride) on June 6th. As a participant with TNT it is my responsibility to raise $3500 for LLS. If anybody can help it would be much appreciated by LLS and myself. Here is a link to my personal donation page if you would like to donate which has some additional info on TNT and LLS.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/wa/ambbr10/byatescqrj

I would highly recommend becoming a participant with Team in Training if you are someone who would like to train for a marathon, tiathalon or century bicycle ride and there is a TNT group near you. It has been a great support group for training and fundraising. Here is TNT's main website.

http://www.teamintraining.org/

By the way, if there are any wakeworlders participating in the ride it would would great to meet up after for a beer. And if any wakeworlder's are going to be up at Lake Almanor that following week I will be up there at a friends cabin.

Thank You

Brett Yates