Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-14-2012, 9:52 AM Reply   
Had a chance to get out today and play around with the surf wake behind the G. We didn't have nearly the time to get it perfect or dial it in. Between the new NCRS system, stock ballast, and the plummed ballast, there was so much to play with it will take some time to get it perfect. I hope that we can keep this thread respectable between brands and my only intent is to start getting you guys some pics of this wake. More to come in the next week or two, but here's a few to start with.

PCM Supercharged 550 (PCM XS engine)
Stock Ballast (roughly 2800lbs)
Plumed Ballast (roughly 3300)
Attached Images

Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-14-2012, 10:02 AM Reply   
Thanks for the pos and pics please keep them coming! Love the wake. Video would be awesome too.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-14-2012, 10:22 AM Reply   
No problem! Will try and get some video footage as well, just not too computer savy when it comes to uploading video. No stupid either sure I can figure it out lol
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-14-2012, 10:25 AM Reply   
We weighted the driver side because that's the side people will be surfing on and due to prop rotation it is the hardest side to keep clean and consistent. Still HUGE though and we got it clean. A little more time to play and it will be an amazing surf wake.
Old     (brucegoose23)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-14-2012, 11:11 AM Reply   
Stock Ballast (roughly 2800lbs)
Plumed Ballast (roughly 3300)

May be a stupid question but is that 6100lbs total or 3300lbs. Don't know much bout these boats and their capabilities. 6100 is a lot of weight. Surf wave looks awesome!!
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-14-2012, 11:38 AM Reply   
Its not a dumb question at all and yes its over 6k of ballast in the boat. In all honesty if it was up to me I would have replaced the plumed 1500lb bags in the rear lockers for 500's. I didn't feel the 1500's were necessary due to the G23's already stock ballast of 2800lbs. Even with the supercharged 550 it took a bit to plane out, but if we could have added additional sacks on top of the seats in the nose (customer does not want them on top of seats) then the boat more than likely would have planed out quicker. My advice for anyone looking to do this in the future. Run 500's in the rear lockers and a little more in the nose. Just a little too much weight on the back end.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-14-2012, 12:45 PM Reply   
Good input I agree might need to drop the weight a bit id like to see it stock plus maybe 500 in rear surf side. I take it the 550 is a must for this boat?
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-14-2012, 12:52 PM Reply   
Would like to see what the surf wave looks like without the excessive weight in it, looking forward to more pictures.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-14-2012, 1:59 PM Reply   
I wouldn't say the 550 is a must, but definitely gets your heart beat going when you throw the hammer down. Just when you think she's put out all she has, she gives you more it's crazy. I think if you're going to add additional ballast, I wouldn't go anything less than the 6.0LT. Preferably the 450HP not the 409. Dan- some of the pictures posted above we're actually with the plumed ballast only half full. We only had 2 hours to play with it so didn't have the time I would have liked, but with the full 1500 in the back full the wake was ridiculously tall. It was too much. Now maybe if we could add an arrow sac to the nose it would have been one of the best surf wakes I've seen. Just don't know until I try it. There was a point where we were on a steady turn and I swear you could have jumped off the swim platform with your board, paddled, and surfed the wake about 15ft behind the boat it was so big and so far back. But we were on a pretty good turn mind you.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-14-2012, 2:00 PM Reply   
To elaborate on the 550, I just think it was too much on the back end in terms of weight. She would have planed out like a champ if we had more weight in the nose. With this in mind I feel the 450 would be sufficient as well.
Old     (bushtree)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-15-2012, 8:54 AM Reply   
Great insight. Useful thread. No bickering/fighting/arguing. Amen
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-15-2012, 2:06 PM Reply   
Dave, that's wild that thte stock ballast can get that big. Have to put some weight in the nose and see if you can up the ante and get three riders on the same side, not just two
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-16-2012, 7:26 AM Reply   
Absolutely, I didn't want this thread to run away with this boat or that boat is better blah blah blah. This thread is simply just to start getting some wake pics and input on the G23 because it is such a new model. Yes there are some other really good wake surf boats out there and yes there are other brands that make great boats as well. That said, back to the G23. With 2800lbs stock ballast and the NCRS system, there is just so much to play with and this boat truly does have something to offer to riders of all levels. Both surf and wake. I would have more pics of the boat itself, but this is a customers boat and out of respect for the customer didn't want to blast his boat all over wakeworld. We were really out that day to test and play with the plumed ballast before delivery. @Dan- we should have a few more G23's on the water this month and any opportunity I have to play with the wake I will definitely be posting more pics. Don't have a time frame, but I'll keep adding to this thread as I get them. Thanks guys!
Old    mmcorrectax            07-16-2012, 7:48 AM Reply   
We surfed the boat with factory ballast and a 650 in the rear, 250 under the front seat, it was described as the best lip he had surfed. I have contacted him, he had a go pro going so I am trying to get the video up.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-16-2012, 7:55 AM Reply   
Thanks Casey that would awesome!
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-16-2012, 8:33 AM Reply   
Those pictures shot from way down low are very deceiving. Do you have anything that was taken from a more reasonable angle? Anyone can make a rowboat or a Tige look like it has a good wakesurf wake if they hold the camera down low enough.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-16-2012, 8:36 AM Reply   
Looks meaty, just need to push that curl towards the back. I think dumping some of the rear weight would probably help. My dad has a Caddy CTS-V with that 550hp engine in it and it's just bad azz! You can't tell when the powerband drops because you have to shift before that happens or you hit the rev limiter, thing must be an absolute beast in a wakeboat!
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-16-2012, 8:58 AM Reply   
Dry weight: 5400
Factory Ballast: 2850
Gear and peeps: 1000
Additional plumbed ballast: 3300

Total water displacement= Tugboat

If people would have been on here 5 years ago doing this stuff we would have called them a tool. Now its par for the course. I hope I don't encounter any of you on my lake while I'm trying to get a set in.

Oh and dont forget the Offshore Racing engine it takes to propell that barge. The wake industry is officially out of control. I'm calling for a bubble. Tick-tock....
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-16-2012, 10:45 AM Reply   
i demand more time for yall to dial it in. And more pics.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-16-2012, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
Anyone can make a rowboat or a Tige look like it has a good wakesurf wake if they hold the camera down low enough.
Don't make me drag CWB4ME in here...LOL!
Stock ballast Tige Z3 wave...
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-16-2012, 11:00 AM Reply   
Adam you may have a point. I saw a G23 last weekend on a trailer and that thing was massive. Personally, I just don't want to deal with something that large for towing people. Maybe if I had more friends or wanted that many people on one boat it would make sense.

Tow boats were always like driving sports cars, seated an appropriate number of people, and the job of driving and towing was easy. This is just getting crazy. Maybe once someone invents the ultimate dual purpose tow boat with some device that makes a course boat into a wake boat this craziness will stop. Or, maybe the next big thing behind a boat will not require such a big wake.

I think of dirt bike riders, the loud pipes and disruption of others was the biggest complaint and cause of diminished riding spots. Large wakes may be our sports loud pipe.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-16-2012, 11:53 AM Reply   
The G23 isn't for everybody. Obviously with the price tag it's not a boat that everyone has on there buyers list. Ya I wouldn't want one on my lake either messing up my water but same goes for the guy in the I/O doing S turns with a tuber in tow so there's that. As far as size, when MC released (this has nothing to do with comparing an xstar and g23 or nautique and MC) the pickle fork xstar back in the early 2000's how many people criticized it? A lot! Now look at how popular that exact boat is. You don't have to like inovation but in time your opinion "may" change. I understand the G isn't going to win everyone over and that is the furthest thing from why I posted this thread. It's evolution and technology, our sport is evolving and demanding bigger boats with bigger wakes. The size of the boat is decieving due to the depth of the free board. Look up the draft on this boat and compare it to others and you might actually be very surprised. In all honesty Nautique has never really built that big of boats. Look at the 210, it always had a very small beam. It's time they built a big boat. MC has had the X55/X80, and malibu has the 247. Big boats have been in our industry for awhile as well as 450+hp engines. This is not some out of the blue thing that Nautique has done. They are simply trying to innovate the sport just like there competitors and pulled together some of the industries most reputable riders to do so. Does that statement make this the best boat in the whole world and everyone else sucks? Absolutely not, but if I wanted someone designing my boat, it would be them. Don't see anything wrong with that. As far as taking pics from down low I was really just trying not to get the boat in the pic out of respect for the customer. There arent that many G's out there and while the customers are great people, I think I'll let them be the first to post a pic of there boat.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-16-2012, 12:03 PM Reply   
I really don't understand what's so crazy about it? This is what it takes to push the sport people. Small boats are great too, but imagine how much different today's wakeboarding would be without pushing the sport and sticking to small direct drive boats. Guys like Murray and Zane have more time invested in this sport and have seen it grow from the barefoot and trick skiing days to what it is now. They grew up driving those small boats and riding behind them and they're the same people pushing this sport and developing bigger boats and innovative technologies. Is that crazy?
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-17-2012, 4:53 AM Reply   
With Stock + 650 in the rear port locker and full belly ballast the wave is pretty sick, I think. The curl is super far back...going to guess around 15 feet or so. I'm not that much into surfing, but have done a bit of surfing behind a super slammed 230, and the G23 with the setup I described above, is a much bigger and longer wave than the 230. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten that many pics, as I normally only go out with 1 other person.
Old     (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       07-17-2012, 5:18 AM Reply   
I'm not tryin to hate but please tell me u didn't buy a g23 to surf behind it
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-17-2012, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredthagnar View Post
I'm not tryin to hate but please tell me u didn't buy a g23 to surf behind it
Hells no, not me. I rarely ever surf. 98% of my time behind the G23 is spent at 77' back @ 24.7 mph.
Old     (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       07-17-2012, 5:59 AM Reply   
Thank god. The boat was sposed to revolutionize WAKEBOARDING. I think they just came out with a Malibu for u surfers
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-17-2012, 6:56 AM Reply   
$120k on a boat and you've got some ****boy on WW telling you how you should use it..

Excellent.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-17-2012, 7:02 AM Reply   
Let's be honest. There are going to be people on my lake who buy G23's and pull tubes behind them pretty much exclusively. You know, if that's what makes you happy, then great. The world needs more happy people.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-17-2012, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
Let's be honest. There are going to be people on my lake who buy G23's and pull tubes behind them pretty much exclusively. You know, if that's what makes you happy, then great. The world needs more happy people.
No way Bro.

The *only* people who are allowed to own G23's are the hardest of hardcore wakeboarders who are exclusive, long standing members of WakeWorld. When any G23 is on the lake - every other boat is not allowed on the lake - no tubers, jet skis or fisherman.. Everyone else has less right to the lake than G23's. The G23 has special technology that shuts down the boat if anything other than wakeboarding with full ballast+ is attempted. It cannot be used to tube, surf, family cruise, skyski, etc.

Signed
Wakeworld
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-17-2012, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
No way Bro.

The *only* people who are allowed to own G23's are the hardest of hardcore wakeboarders who are exclusive, long standing members of WakeWorld. When any G23 is on the lake - every other boat is not allowed on the lake - no tubers, jet skis or fisherman.. Everyone else has less right to the lake than G23's. The G23 has special technology that shuts down the boat if anything other than wakeboarding with full ballast+ is attempted. It cannot be used to tube, surf, family cruise, skyski, etc.

Signed
Wakeworld
I can get behind this.
Co-signed.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-17-2012, 9:42 AM Reply   
LOL! Yeah because only the most hardcore wakeboarders can afford a $120k boat!
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       07-17-2012, 10:03 AM Reply   
Looks just like the wake of my Sanger!!
Old    mmcorrectax            07-19-2012, 7:52 AM Reply   
This is a video of the first time out. First run was NCRS at 2-3, second run we adjust through up to 5, notice the curl and steepness adjust. We will play with lots more weight prior to our surf tournament.

This was also only factory ballast plus ~500 in the rear and ~200 under the port bow seat.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/vid...51106317030033

Brandon said it was too easy to surf this wave!!!
Old    mmcorrectax            07-19-2012, 7:55 AM Reply   
This was also from the top of the G23's very tall transom, not down low.
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 8:20 AM Reply   
Can you embed the video on this post it won't upload on my fb.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-19-2012, 8:24 AM Reply   
Nice Casey!! Thanks for the video glad we can keep em coming on this thread. Oh and thanks for posting it from higher on the transom
Old    mmcorrectax            07-19-2012, 1:04 PM Reply   
No worries.

It is not my video, it is a friend that was out, I will have it on a flash drive by next week and will embed it then.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-19-2012, 10:16 PM Reply   
I heard the G23 wont start if there is a tube attached
Old    mmcorrectax            08-20-2012, 7:10 PM Reply   
Just thought I would post some pictures from our surf event this last weekend. The judge position on Friday got us a little back heavy and the wave was steep for some people. We adjusted on Saturday and everyone said the wave was mackin. Still a lot more potential.

Keenan Landed a Shuv 5, James Walker Killed it, tons of approval from Sean Cummings. This wave has massive potential and I can not wait to dial it in even more.

Link below to the event page.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4360960&type=1
Attached Images

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-20-2012, 7:30 PM Reply   
Looks really good! What kind of weight did they run?
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-20-2012, 9:15 PM Reply   
This is what happens when you make a yacht company exec the president of your sport boat company. I can't wait to get a couple of these things on my lake surfing... It will probably end the use of ballast on the lake. I can just see it now, huge rollers all over... Excellent idea Bill!
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-21-2012, 7:34 AM Reply   
The low pics are so deceiving. A Tige can look good at that angle. This is one of the first boats where the SIDE pics are actually impressive too. Since it's the best boat currently being made, I am not surprised that the wake looks good.

But then again it's wakesurfing so who gives a s#*t
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-21-2012, 8:52 AM Reply   
No Pain, NO Pain.
Old     (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       08-21-2012, 9:06 AM Reply   
I don't know if u knew this or not. But. Mother nature offers up way better waves to surf than a boat ever will
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       08-21-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
"But then again it's wakesurfing so who gives a s#*t "

^^^^THIS^^^^^
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-21-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
chest high! Take that surfgate!

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-21-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know if u knew this or not. But. Mother nature offers up way better waves to surf than a boat ever will
I don't know if YOU knew this or not but those waves are unpredictable, over crowded and you have to live near the ocean. This is a wakesurf thread btw, not sure why the whiners are even wasting their time reading and/or complaining.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-21-2012, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by migs View Post
"But then again it's wakesurfing so who gives a s#*t "

^^^^THIS^^^^^
In a way I said that to be a dickbag but honest to god the amount of talk I've seen here dedicated to wakesurfing behind the G23 is a little bit sickening. Baddest boat ever made and people are seriously going to buy these boats exclusively for wake surfing. But then again some are going to buy them and do nothing but tube behind the thing too ...which honestly is basically the same thing.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-21-2012, 10:26 AM Reply   
Obviously Nautique wants to market them as a wakesurfing boat or they wouldn't have used one in a competition. I think the person who ponies up $100k+ will decide on their own what they want to use it for and they probably don't give a crap what anyone else thinks.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-21-2012, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker_McElroy View Post
This is what happens when you make a yacht company exec the president of your sport boat company. I can't wait to get a couple of these things on my lake surfing... It will probably end the use of ballast on the lake. I can just see it now, huge rollers all over... Excellent idea Bill!
so big rollers are okay if they are wakeboard related?
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-21-2012, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
not everyday. not by my house. not when i want it.

you can wakeboard ocean waves too. so really no one needs a boat, just pwc.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-21-2012, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Obviously Nautique wants to market them as a wakesurfing boat or they wouldn't have used one in a competition. I think the person who ponies up $100k+ will decide on their own what they want to use it for and they probably don't give a crap what anyone else thinks.

here ill stir it up somemore. a lot of poeple on here like to act like liberal democarts..... they want to impose their ideas and beliefs on everyone. if i buy a g23 or whatever, you should definitely have input and say so of how i use it or what i do with it.

i find it funny how the wakeboarders hate surfers. is it cuz a lot of surfers originally wakeboardered and they abandoned their sport. in that case i hate byerly, he was a freakin ahhhsome wakeboarder and now all he does is skate.

screw having fun or doing what you like to do to have fun with your boat. if you slalom, jump, hydro foil, kneeboard, surf, tube, crusie...... your not a man, a disgrace to common man and society.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2012, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
I don't know if YOU knew this or not but those waves are unpredictable, over crowded and you have to live near the ocean. This is a wakesurf thread btw, not sure why the whiners are even wasting their time reading and/or complaining.

Take it to the wakesurf section then not the boats, accessories & tow vehicles section. Just saying
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-21-2012, 11:47 AM Reply   
Lame...for the one percent of people on this forum (if that) that can afford a G23, they can damn well do what they want, just like sometimes I like to drive my F430 extra 10 mph slower that the speed limit...Why? Because I can!

My great grandfather didn't fight in South Pacific so some loser in a MB can tell me how or what to do behind my Super Air Nautique...but...welcome to Obama's America!
Old     (brd4fun)      Join Date: May 2002       08-21-2012, 11:51 AM Reply   
Just got mine a few weeks ago, wake for boarding is insane.
I would love some feed-back as to how you guys have yours loaded up and speed for wake surfing? Mainly for starboard side as the entire family is goofy.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-21-2012, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyy7 View Post
here ill stir it up somemore. a lot of poeple on here like to act like liberal democarts..... they want to impose their ideas and beliefs on everyone. if i buy a g23 or whatever, you should definitely have input and say so of how i use it or what i do with it.

i find it funny how the wakeboarders hate surfers. is it cuz a lot of surfers originally wakeboardered and they abandoned their sport. in that case i hate byerly, he was a freakin ahhhsome wakeboarder and now all he does is skate.

screw having fun or doing what you like to do to have fun with your boat. if you slalom, jump, hydro foil, kneeboard, surf, tube, crusie...... your not a man, a disgrace to common man and society.
Can you imagine how high that hydrofoiler on youtube would go if he hit a macked out G23 wake?!
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-21-2012, 3:13 PM Reply   
^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^

I'd love to see some one pull a tube through the G23's double up and LAUNCH the rider off when they least expect it.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-21-2012, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
so big rollers are okay if they are wakeboard related?
No! But using this boat to surf will create a much bigger roller than using it to wakeboard behind. Either way, the boats are just getting to darn big. It's bad enough what the Wally's do in 21' boats without thinking about what they are doing.

Quote:
A person who owns this could easily think, "Hey, I shelled out over $100K for this boat; therefore, I should be able to use it however I want and do whatever I want." They would be totally justified in doing so if they owned the lake, but chances are they don't own the lake. Creating huge rollers often causes damage to other boats and private property, which many of these people surfing don't recognize. In Arizona and many other places you are responsible for any damage that the wake from your boat creates.

Quote:

Its not about hating a guy who surfs or hating a tuber or anything else. We have to police our own sport. Everyone should be able to enjoy whatever sport they like on the lake, but not at the expense of others.

Quote:
here ill stir it up somemore. a lot of poeple on here like to act like liberal democarts.....
BTW, I wonder what your definition of a conservative Republican is. I think you were being sarcastic; however, it should not be the position of a conservative Republican that they can do whatever they want, if they payed for it. You are basically implying that if you have the money to do it, then you are righteous in doing anything you want, which is not the case. You see, every individual has the same rights, and you can not exercise those rights in a fashion that you intrude on the rights of others. Otherwise, since I have a gun, and can afford it, I can shoot bullets in your direction and be in the right - it doesn't work that way.
Old    mmcorrectax            08-22-2012, 6:17 AM Reply   
It is very important with the starboard wave to not overweight the boat. Factory in the rear, 5/8 belly, and a 250 under the starboard seat and starboard bow. That is all you need, Again, as you know, people are very important in this configuration. We had 7 in the boat judging, and they all decided to sit in the rear corner, which shortened the wave, so we took some out of the rear and it cleaned it back up, you also might have to go a couple points faster.

I myself and goofy, and riding with Kennen this past weekend, listening to him talk about the wave, it was all good things.

With the goofy wave, the NCRS will crumble the wave if you go 2 or under.

Nautique was not involved with this tournament, It is a local contingent of surfers here in MN that throws the event, we just use Nautique to tow it because they are incredible boats. But yes, this boat and G25 are incredible surf boats when you get them dialed in. They can easily be overweighted. Factory ballast will be almost to big for a lot of people,
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-22-2012, 7:21 AM Reply   
Thanks for sharing that Casey. Glad you guys had a good time and turnout!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-22-2012, 8:05 AM Reply   
Do people not have boats larger than 21 feet on your lake Tucker? I can guarantee you that a wake off a 40ft crusier will be a lot larger than that G.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-22-2012, 8:07 AM Reply   
Which brings up another question. Why don't you surfer guys buy large direct drive yachts? You can pick up a nice older boat for the price of that G.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-22-2012, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Do people not have boats larger than 21 feet on your lake Tucker? I can guarantee you that a wake off a 40ft crusier will be a lot larger than that G.
Yes, they do, but you will never see a 40' cruiser cruising anywhere on any of the local lakes around me. Most all of them are in the National Forest and are damned up rivers used to for water storage. I am simply saying that I think the trend towards larger and larger boats will eventually end the use of ballast all together on many lakes.
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-22-2012, 11:00 AM Reply   
Nice boat, nice wake, nice pics!!! Pull anything you want with it, it's yours!! *****, buy it and don't tow anything with it!! Lol drive around and look pretty all day or leave it sit at your dock for passer by's to admire, it's yours!! I do have a question? How does every thread on WW get ruined by haters?
These guys who make and own these can't help it you can't afford there boats.... Talk to Obama.. I hear he's giving them away if you vote for him in november... JK of course... LOL