Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    sliddy2            05-05-2004, 11:36 AM Reply   
Has anyone had a problem with Pro Flight Towers in Modesto, CA ?

We purchased a tower, board racks, and a bimini from them at a trade show 2 yrs ago. We had installation delays with them but now are having a financial dispute.

1 year ago (a year after the purchase/installation) they called me and said that we still owed @$1400 and they wanted to charge it to our credit card. I faxed them a copy of their receipt stating we'd paid in full and then didn't hear back from them.

Last week we started getting hounded by a credit collections guy in Fl. saying they are going to take us to court and would pay the court fees when we lose. We are now being told that they "inadvertantly didn't run our credit card" 2 years ago when we made the purchase.

Has anyone had any trouble like this with Pro Flight? I don't want to pay this company twice!

Thanks so much,
Sue
Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-05-2004, 8:53 PM Reply   
I have nothing but great things to say about Proflight...Steve Wirfs who is the owner is a great guy and customer service there is top notch. I would suggest you call and ask for Steve and see what you can work out.

Old     (gently27)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-06-2004, 7:50 AM Reply   
I agree. Great experiences with Pro-flight. Steve is top notch. Call him and talk to him directly....
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-06-2004, 1:04 PM Reply   
I talked to Steve every couple of days and can't imagine this. Call him directly and talk with him! If for some insane reason you do not get a resolution- email me back personally!
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-06-2004, 1:56 PM Reply   
get out the bank statements as proof. Good luck.
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-06-2004, 6:49 PM Reply   
Out of all the companies I've worked with in the industry as a rider, Proflight is hands down the most honest and caring company out there. I can't say enough about them. I'd definately give Steve a call if you haven't already. I'm sure they'll take care of you.
Mike Schwenne
www.westcoastcamps.com
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-06-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
I agree with the majority of you. Steve would'nt do any thing like this. Maybe there is some error that you have over looked. I have had nothing but good business with the company!

Hope you guys resolve this Sue.
Steve is an honest guy.
www.awakesurf.com