Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (rpayer)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-24-2008, 1:17 PM Reply   
I just wanted to say that CWB has some awesome customer service! I bought a board about a year ago and it severely discolored. Not that I am that worried about it but rocking a purple board looked kinda dumb. I posted a thread here last summer and from the responses I got I decided to let it go.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/497781.html?1189095848

Well this summer the board has turned more purple everytime I've ridin it. I decided to contact CWB and see what they said about it. Amanda asked me to send her a picture. She agreed that the board shouldn't have discolored that bad. A new Faction was delivered this morning!
Old     (wakeboarddrumma)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-24-2008, 9:14 PM Reply   
I agree. I've needed a few parts for my bindings, and my friends. They've basically sent me every new piece for my laces.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-24-2008, 9:19 PM Reply   
Amanda at C dub has been amazing to me. A board which cracked was replaced immeadeatley and parts for the bindings were replaced right away. Everyone I know who's delt with them has had nothing but good things to say. Mad props to CWB.
Old     (mike2001)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-25-2008, 4:50 AM Reply   
I think anyone with great customer service experience should post it up. These companies don't have as many funds to advertise, so this is good, free promotion. I've had great experiences with CWB and Hyperlite.

CWB has replaced all of the laces on my current bindings, and one of the claws that only fell off due to me not checking that it was tight.

My first board was a beginner Hyperlite board w/ vario bindings. My buddy was using it, came up short on a backroll and literally cracked the top of the binding off. I sent them back and received the next year's version for free.

My setup today is a mix of both companies because they have shown such good service.
Old     (dtb)      Join Date: May 2002       07-25-2008, 6:16 AM Reply   
I agree that CWB has excellent customer service and Amanda is great to deal with. I've had only good experiences with them since my first CWB setup in '03.
Old     (norwestrider)      Join Date: May 2008       07-25-2008, 9:36 AM Reply   
CWB by far has the best customer service/friendly staff a company could provide. I deal with Jay, Nick, Amanda and Casey all the time and they are truely the best! If there ever is a need of getting a new piece to a binding or a new board they are on it that day. Thanks again guys for everything you have done for me!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-25-2008, 10:17 AM Reply   
Over the past 4 years I have purchased 7 different CWB boards & bindings, quite a few Proline ropes and handles. All the purchases have been completely based on the fact that Steve Bates has been so cool to us!
Old     (02wakesettervlx)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-25-2008, 10:19 AM Reply   
I just received a warrantied Absolute Platinum. Their customer service is great. Hyperlite did the same as well. I broke a Parks, and they sent me a new one right out.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-25-2008, 10:38 AM Reply   
cdub rocks my world.