Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 04, 2009

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2009, 4:02 PM Reply   
MikeSki was kind enough to get a extra set of $80 Tower knob's for his Buddy "G". He even included a "How To" install them picture with the knobs and some Stainless all-thread and aluminum sleeve because the way them came didn't have it. I have had them tucked away for a month or so. I almost forgot about them. I needed to send them off to get them anodized before I could install them on my boat. I got them back a few week's ago and put them on. let me say they are way way better than the stock one's. Your able to get the tower way tighter and then unscrew and tighten them much better. Here are some pick's.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by grant_west on August 11, 2009)
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       08-11-2009, 7:22 PM Reply   
Sweet idea, I have the 05 220 tower on a older ski boat & hate the plastic knobs. Where do the come from?

(Message edited by Otown_dave on August 11, 2009)
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2009, 7:59 PM Reply   
Dave: Im gonna have to have Mike answer that question. The guy that make's them is a regular here or over on Planetnautique.com Ill get after Mike to have him post up the details
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       08-11-2009, 8:12 PM Reply   
I'm sure there would be a market for these.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-12-2009, 11:10 AM Reply   
Rick at Tachyon Motorsports made them for us. I don't see them on the website not sure if he is still making them? They are two big hunks of billet aluminum, not sure if he can keep the price under $100? They come silver, Grant had his powder coated black. Rick might be able to anodize or powder coat them too.

Rick Gessler

Tachyon Motorsports LLC

1312 Macey Court

Stillwater, MN 55082

Phone: 651-491-4638

E-Mail: rick@tachyonmotorsports.com