Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (bwillx2)      Join Date: May 2007       06-14-2007, 9:46 AM Reply   
HAve an 04 X2, there is a cable coming down from under the steering wheel, I was told that it was an Ipod hook up but when i plug it into my Ipod i get nothing! Can someone tell me what's going on or what i need to do
Old     (aldrichiii)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-14-2007, 11:43 AM Reply   
Do you have your head unit on the AUX input mode? I don't know what the actual unit looks like, but try pressing the "function" button if you haven't already done so.
Old     (bwillx2)      Join Date: May 2007       06-14-2007, 12:05 PM Reply   
I have the factory Clarion system, i put the remote by the driver on AUX but it just sits on AUX and nothing happens! Are you saying that i need to do something to the main head unit in the console
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-14-2007, 1:17 PM Reply   
Brandon, what kind of cable is this coming down from the steering wheel? Where does it go when you follow it? Not really a whole lot of info to go on here.

I don't know, but did 04 x2's ever even come with any sort of ipod hookup? I just bought an 07 x1 and it didn't, just installed it last night.
Old     (bwillx2)      Join Date: May 2007       06-14-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
It has a male end on it like headphones would or something. When i bought the boat that is what Chicago mc told me it was. I just don't know how to work it!
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       06-14-2007, 2:23 PM Reply   
Stanfield,

You didn't want the 07 SSV?
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-18-2007, 10:59 AM Reply   
Nope
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-18-2007, 12:10 PM Reply   
Our 06 X1 has a jack under the dash, and I bought a double ended headphone-like cord from Radioshack to plug into the jack and then into the iPod. Works great, might not help you here thought...