Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-09-2005, 4:27 PM Reply   
Finally,

After three weeks of rain, we had a nice day for riding today.

Upon arrival.

Sammamish today

Nice grab by Hillard.

New to the NWHC riding scene... Troy pointing the way.

Troy again, wondering what's up???

It was truly a great day for riding.Up Next, "Boys Night Out" at the premiere of Butter Effect.

Poor Poor Laci.
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-10-2005, 12:35 AM Reply   
Cliff, yeah today would have been perfect for riding, but I didn't go cause I had to work. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I hate the saying "April showers bring May flowers" because it's always true about April being rainy.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-10-2005, 4:04 PM Reply   
Could either of these white dots (in the black circles) be you guys?

We flew over Lk Samm at like 9:15am, this would have been on the middle east side of the lake. I wish thinking around Mike's house. Yes, it was a great day for riding, I am sorry I missed it. But have no fear, I will be back next Saturday ready to rip it up (actually Wednesday if you want to go mid week).

Lk. Samm 4/9/05 9:15am

The good thing about not being there this weekend is that I am getting some much needed 70+ degree weather and sunshine!!!!
Old     (evil_e)      Join Date: May 2004       04-11-2005, 9:42 AM Reply   
Yes, yes, and yes! I thought the rain would never end, but Friday and Saturday were great, got out both days! Hit up the Butter Effect premier too, cool to meet the Bonifay Brothers, Adkinson, Watson, the Ennen brothers and more. It's looking like today could be a nice day too, hoping this weather holds till I get off work...
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-11-2005, 12:48 PM Reply   
You know summer is getting close when you see things like this at the launch.

They drug the boat just far enough to grind most of the skag off. Gotta love the wallys.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       04-13-2005, 12:03 AM Reply   
Cliff,

A little late, but had a great time on Saturday. Jeff, Brad, Mike good to meet you. I am sure I'll see you all soon. Might be able to get out this weekend, if you want some extra ballast.

Troy
Old    wake_northwest            04-13-2005, 11:24 PM Reply   
Just letting everyone know about the new Northwest specific wakeboarding and wakeskating site at www.WakeboardNorthwest.com. Check it out and help us to make it grow. We are focused on the Northwest wake scene. Join our forums to meet riders and enthusiests close to you today.