Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (darinmg)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-18-2006, 8:54 PM Reply   
Just got a 2004 B52. It came with a towable boat cover, and I really like it so far. My question is how has everyone worked around the fact that the tower wants to sit on the bottom of the back seat when folded down, and the cover has to go over the ski pole. Picture the cover on tight, and then folding the tower down and it wants to pull the cover all the way down to the seat. Has anyone solved this problem for other boats?

Here is my idea: I want to build a frame that sits on the top of the ski pole, extends level toward the front of the boat, and then has two long feet that go to the carpet just infront of the back seat. It would be like a tripod for the tower. The flat part would be level with the cover, and the tower could rest on this flat part. Here is a really crappy drawing of the concept.

Why isn't any thought given to this problem? Even if I don't have the cover on, the tower still wants to put a big hole in the back of my seat.

Thanks,

DarinUpload