Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-23-2005, 10:47 AM Reply   
Well got back from Mexico Sunday for business. The town i was in was San Luis Potosi it wasn't all the bad and certainly wasn't as filthy as TJ. The people were all very nice and helpful even though they move at a snails pace when working and all drive like Mario Andretti when driving. I am certainly glad to be home and unfortunately didn't get to wakeboard this past weekend

I hooked up with my buddy from Canyon yesterday and drove out to Silver Lake in Brawley for Mag Monday to get some pulls behind a 06 210. THe boat itself was very nice typical Nauti style yet they have changed the Tower and the tow point is almost vertically inline with the ski tow point, granted it gave the rider more leverage and from what i was told made the boat a little harder to drive. The glass is also not made by Taylor Made anymore and was not reall sure what i thought about the new glass...it had a bar on the driver and passenger side to stiffen the frame and didn't look quite as good as the Taylor wrap around style.

I rode pretty well and finally got back to my old form laying down some big backrolls by the end of the day. In typically Murray fasahion i was feeling good and decided to try a Raley that was completely wrong and tweaked my knee again. It isn't anything terrible just a little hyper extension i think. I was wearing my knee brace which obviously saved me, but looks like i will be healing up for awhile.....again

I sifted through the video i got of the Wakesports Outlaw double up footage and will try to piece together something and have it up this week.