Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-03-2005, 8:10 PM Reply   
Had a great time today despite how crappy the water got later in the morning. Antbug, Geoff, Lisa's Bro(Mike) and Lisa made the day a hit. Great to see Jeff Moss out there also. Also Josh was sporting his new X2(SWEET!!). Jason, Kelly, Alexis and Brandon looked like there were having a blast also. O by the way, nice high fly by to high five to Antbug Troy! Wish we got a pic of that!!!!
this didnt last to long : (
this didnt last to long : (
Geoff

Jsaon riding behind his prostar

Ant bug boosting today

Check out josh doing some chase boat filming in the background--good times
props to Antbug for braving the ridiculos chop on your second run!!

Josh sporting his new X-2--NICE!!

yours truly-The water was crap!! thats my story and I'm sticking to it

Lisa Bro Mike- 1st time out in 3 months and he was trunking it!!

Ant, did you get any pics of Lisa riding?? We didnt

Old     (trojanman)      Join Date: May 2002       04-03-2005, 8:23 PM Reply   
Kevin... glad to see you guys had some good water before the zoo opened up... I didnt even get to ride a set behind the new boat.... playing around and doing the trailer boat thing was funner then hell.. nothing else to do but drive around anyway...good times by all..

Josh
Old     (addictedchick)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-03-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
Dude, you guys rock!! That first pic of Elsi is all butter and pretty, but it sure didn't stay that way for long :-(
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-03-2005, 9:37 PM Reply   
good seeing you guys out there today, Ant, Kevin. I didn't even ride one set. I was cool just chillin'.

You guys were pulling out of the Marina just as we were pulling into the parking lot. Me and Erica are gonna have to get out with you guys soon. Anyone riding this week?
Old    walt            04-04-2005, 4:44 AM Reply   
Ants got a nice nose grab working !
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-04-2005, 8:30 AM Reply   
Great pictures guys, the season is so close here I can almost smell it. Until I get to ride, please keep posting some great pictures.....looks like you had a blast. Ever thought about doing an exchange program during these spring months with someone from up here??? Let's see, you come up here and shovel some snow, I will go down there and trunk it in 60 degree water temps....
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-04-2005, 9:03 AM Reply   
What a great day. Kevin as always thanks for the pulls. You have that wake dialed in just right.

Josh your X2 looks dope on the water. I wasn't to sure of the red and black, but boy was I wrong.

Alexis I got some cool pic of you. Great to see you and Brandon out there.

Thane one day we will ride together. Glad your out on the water just chillin.

I have a bunch of pics that I will post soon.
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-04-2005, 9:34 AM Reply   
Good to see all you guys on my lake again! We need stinky water and dead fish again to scare everyone away.

Ant... I was thinking of a little ollie bonk off your head but decided on the high five at the last second!
Old     (bear)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-04-2005, 11:01 AM Reply   
Yo Ant, thanks for the pics! Good to see ya out there.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-04-2005, 11:29 AM Reply   
nice pics!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-04-2005, 12:36 PM Reply   
Yo Jason you big butthead.. I posted these pics.. See in the discussion board
Posted by - Kevin Pothier Ha ha.. I will cut you some slack being new and all. I am just messing with ya.
I think bug said he will post more tonight, He has the bad a$$ camera.
Old     (trojanman)      Join Date: May 2002       04-04-2005, 1:19 PM Reply   
thanks bug.. im loving it... glad everyone had a great time
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-04-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
Kevin ~ check out the pics I posted. Some good one of Lisa there.

Jason ~ some pics of you and the crew as well.

Troy ~ At 1st I was like who in the hell is this crazy dude cutting over at me and then I saw it was you. Glad you changed your mind and went for the high 5. Not to many people you would trust but once I knew it was you it was all good.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-04-2005, 2:17 PM Reply   
Thanks Bug...
Old     (bear)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-04-2005, 2:26 PM Reply   
Srry Chino! My bad! LOL
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-04-2005, 3:07 PM Reply   
Great pics loved the wake