Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2005, 4:12 PM Reply   
I have 04 ultras and arent too happy with them. They say the size for mediums are 7-9 and im an 8, but when i wear them, my feet go numb and they have been worn a lot so i think they are pretty broken in, even though ive only had them for a month, the bottom part of them is ripping. Would this be a reason to contace LF and see if there is anything they can do? If so, how would i go about it, and what would i say?

Thanx, you can can e-mail me at Sportyj10@aol.com

Jamie
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2005, 9:49 PM Reply   
If they were to do anything, what would they do?
Old     (blueplastic)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-22-2005, 10:32 PM Reply   
Jamie, you're right about liquid force messing up their sizes. I have a 8.5 shoe size and bought the medium Ultra Suc bindings because the box and their website says that it will fit a 7-9 foot, but it definitely does not fit mine. I had to let a large. The need to calculate their binding sizes more precisely and redo their sizing chart.

I ended up keeping the Ultra Sucs for a month also because I thought that they would eventually break in. They never did.

I would say that this is Liquid Force's mistake.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-22-2005, 11:35 PM Reply   
i dont understand where everyones getting that their sizes are wrong.... i wear size 10 and am riding large......... NOT saying you all are wrong its just weird.... at the same time my friend has size 8 and he has to ride larges too... weird stuff
Old    natxbrotha            08-22-2005, 11:36 PM Reply   
have you adjusted your ultras overlays yet? are they let out all the way already?
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-22-2005, 11:40 PM Reply   
personally with these new bindings i dont recommend anyone adjust the binding...... just get the next size up or deal with it... there comes a time where it just doesnt hurt cause your used to it.
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-23-2005, 10:39 AM Reply   
I ride large transits and they are comfy.
The other day I rode 2xl alphas and they were tight?!?! whats up with that
Old     (gtaussie15)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-23-2005, 3:28 PM Reply   
Paul could you explain? I must have been lied to all my life, I always thought they put overlays and stuff like that on bindings so you could adjust them. What was I thinking.
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-23-2005, 4:11 PM Reply   
Yea i put the overlays all the way out and it seemd to work a little. But i should i attempt to contact liquid force about this or is there nothing they can do?
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-23-2005, 8:36 PM Reply   
Better yet, try them on before you buy. Not that hard. I am sure you would try on a $200+ shoe before you bought them. I don't see why it is their fault you bought the wrong size
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-24-2005, 3:15 PM Reply   
I did get the right size according to their size chart