Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-12-2019, 9:21 AM Reply   
Hello. I am looking to pick up a board for my wife for Christmas. For the past 15 years of boat ownership we have been 100% wakeboarding so surfing is new to us. Of course we recently got behind a buddies X-23 and did a little surfing this past summer and would like to pick it up. Our boat is a Supra 21V and while I love the wakeboard wake I know it does not produce the best wave. I currently run 2400 pounds of ballast for wakeboarding. That is with 2 650s in the rear and 1100 in the ski locker. I am thinking about getting another 650 or so to throw on whatever side we are going to surf on. I am also looking into picking up a suckgate so any suggestions there would helpful as well.

So any suggestions for my wife's board would be helpful. Also, I am looking to get myself one and was thinking the CTRL Durado to get started.

Any suggestions would be helpful since this is all new to me. Thank you in advance.