Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-08-2008, 5:04 PM Reply   
Has anyone tried out these fat sacs by Masterline that I see the ad for on here?
http://www.masterlineusa.com/Masterline/BG-Wake-Enhancers/Side-Sack-Waterbag-Bladder-2-per-box

Just curious how good/bad they are.
Old    nwwakerider            05-08-2008, 6:31 PM Reply   
I have two of these. They hold a lot of water and work well for me. They are definately not the quality you will find with Fly High or Launch Pad. I just didnt want to shell out the cash for the more expensive ones. I sometimes wish I would have bought nicer sacs because at time I get worried someone is gonna toss there board on the sac and puncture it, but it hasnt happened yet. Id give them a 6 out of 10.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-08-2008, 8:09 PM Reply   
Thanks, that's exactly what I was wanting to know. I think I still might pick some up even though they aren't as thick.
Old    nwwakerider            05-08-2008, 8:25 PM Reply   
they work for me and its only $50, might as well try them
Old     (reachjims)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2008, 4:49 AM Reply   
i have had the 600# bag about three years no problems whatsoever.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-09-2008, 5:50 AM Reply   
Bump and thanks for the link. Already have a Launch Pad but may need more this summer I hope the sale lasts.
Old     (bkoz)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-09-2008, 7:59 AM Reply   
I orderd a set on Monday. Thought they'd be good for extra wieght down the side of the boat for wakesurfing. Seems like a good deal regardless.
Old     (libertylake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-09-2008, 9:50 AM Reply   
I think the bags are just as thick as the Launch pads. I ordered a set at this price and couldn't be happier. Great size to stick under the bow seats.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-09-2008, 3:14 PM Reply   
I went ahead and ordered some - I figured for $50 you can't go wrong. I will post up about them after I've used them a few times. Cheap surfing ballast!
Old     (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-13-2008, 12:04 PM Reply   
I bought them, credit card went through and everything, then yesterday Masterline called and said they were out and tried to up-sell me to a larger sac. Said it would be 2 months before they got anymore in. Bummer.
Old     (bkoz)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-13-2008, 12:08 PM Reply   
Hmmm, I havent heard anything from them. No tracking number yet either though.
Old     (bkoz)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-13-2008, 12:20 PM Reply   
Just checked and mine shipped out on the 8th, should have them in a couple of days.