Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-28-2004, 6:33 PM Reply   
Which do people like more the 04' Era or Premier?? I ride a 2001 premier which is sorta like the Era but a bit different. I am going to sell my premier and Im lookin at the Era or the Premier. Also if anyone is interested in my 2001 premier please email me at: bwaters1@tampabay.rr.com

What are some plusses and deltas for each teh Era and Premier??

Thanks,
Chris
Old    snoobs            08-29-2004, 6:21 AM Reply   
2004 Premier does not have the center channel running down though it. It also had longer molded 1.0 fins. I like the ways it edges a little faster into the wake. Mine has a .7 fin in the center. I will leave that .7 on there because it doesnt even feel like I have a center fin. Nice and loose. I have the DNA which is super light. I have a heavier Nice bindings which seem to balance the board out for me. I put on my brothernlaw's LF bindings and could not believe how light it felt. He liked the super lightness, I didnt. I guess its what you get use to. I didnt like the graphic on the 04 premier DNA before I bought it but once i got it in the water the neon really stood out nicely. The bottom of the DNA board is transparent looking, its pretty dope.

The 04 ERA is the same as an older premier.
Old    snoobs            08-29-2004, 7:21 AM Reply   
In addition, I also feel 'without' that center channel, my landings are much softer.
Old    gobiggrom54            08-29-2004, 7:00 PM Reply   
I ride the premier 124 and it's awesome. It's the same board as the ERA 124 except for maybe that center channel that Shinubi just mentioned that i didn't know of. I guess it depends on which graphics i like more but i think u also have the option of getting parks 133 graphics on the board. Also Shinubi, can u get DNA for the ERA but not for the premier?